• 締切済み

Sh-01g can't power on

After I update the software 02.00.03,the system can't boot up,just enter the recovery mode again and again, how can I fix it? Flash the software? I can't find any rom on web. ※OKWaveより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• _kappe_
  • ベストアンサー率68% (1523/2217)
回答No.1

Docomo does not provide user-flashable ROM images. Go to a Docomo shop, and ask for repair.

関連するQ&A

• これはcan't have 過去分詞の変形?

文法的裏付けがほしいので教えてください。 以下は入試の合格発表のときの様子を英語にしてあります。 My number isn't there? That means I failed the entrance exam! I can't believe it. How can I have failed? わからないのは一番最後の文。「can have 過去分詞」はあまり見かけません。 調べてみたら、can't have 過去分詞で「(過去において)そんなことをしたはずがない」とあり、 例文は、 They can't have seen it. 彼らがそれを見たはずがない Mary can't have told a lie. メアリが嘘をついたはずがない とあります。 そこから推測すると、 試験に落ちる予定ではなかったが、落ちてしまった。 I can't have failed the exam! 私が試験に落ちたはずがない。 でも実際には落ちてしまった。 いったいどうやったら落ちることができたんだろう?  How can I have failed?となるかと思うのですが、この解釈で合っていますか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• I can't find this feeling any more っていう曲!

正確な曲名かどうかわからないのですが、フィルコリンズの曲で ”I can't find this feeling any more ”という曲があると思うのですが、 いろんな店に行って探しても、この曲が入ったCDが見つかりません。 どなたかご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• Can't find any device

起動時に必ず S.M.A.R.T Supported Using PCIE Gen2 の後に Can't find any device と出て普通に起動します。 これが気になるのですが解消する方法はないでしょうか。 CMOSクリアは試しました。 P8Z68-M PRO OS WIN7 HOME 32bit CPU i5-2500K

• Epson printer

What is the Epson printer error 00041, and how can I fix it?

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

How   can   I    improve    my    English?                           I   hope   to    hear   from    you    again?  

• MG7730 error 6000

How do I fix error 6000? I do not see any paper stuck. ※OKWAVEより補足:「キヤノン製品」についての質問です。

• PC key

Hi,all I cannot write in romaji. How can I return to normal mode?? Thanks, Bye.

• 「かな」のtype 

Let me ask you a question about typing. Sorry that I'm writting this in English while I can't type Japanese fast. I pushed some buttons, and then something wrong with my typing board. For example, If I want to type 「な」,I usually type [na]. but now, I have to find the button of 「な」. My tyiping board doesn't accept roma-ji typing right now. How can I fix this? Could anyone help me,please?! Sorry that I can't explaine this in Japanese. I'm JAPANESE, so please answer to this in Japanese. Thank you very much.

• 解説と和訳お願いします!!!!

I can still remember how tough it was on Mom after Dad died.