• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送のことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

これらの商品は、ロスアンゼルスにのみ在庫があり、ニューヨークにはありません。 以前は確かにニューヨークから発送できた商品がありましたが、 お客様はお求めになりませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

These products are only available from LA warehouse and not NY. これらの商品はロサンゼルスの倉庫だけに(在庫が)あり、ニューヨークにはありません。 I did have some products we could ship from NY but you didn’t want those products. いくつかある商品は、ニューヨークから出荷できます。あなたのご希望の商品では無いのですが。 ----- 上記のような意味です。要約すると、 あなたが購入したい商品はNYの倉庫には在庫が無く、LAからの出荷になる。NYから出荷できる商品はいくつかあるがあなたの希望した商品では無い。 となります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これらの製品は、ロサンジェルスの倉庫だけにあり、ニューヨークにはありません。ニューヨークから発送できる製品もありましたが、あなたのご希望のものではありませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来ました。スミマセンが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 AAA in on her vacation and those items are in our warehouse. About NY shipment where do you want us to send?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認の事で相手にメールをしていました。私は欲しい商品を添付ファイルの画像で送っていました。その事で相手から返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I’m sorry to hear that you’re not interested in these styles since these could be shipped from LA. Which other products are you referring to? Can you send me the SKUs? There was no attachment in your e-mail…

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と在庫の件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I was busy today and forgot to give you more details. This was taking way too long and NY shipped some items to LA warehouse. I’m sorry this happened without any notice. We’ll create a credit on your account for the difference.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

どうしてもLAのサイトのナイキシューズが欲しくて色々見ていたんですが注意書き見たいのところに下記のような文章がありました。これって業者用でしょうか?すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I just want to show you what we have available in LA NOW. You can order your qty from this and we can ship to you fast from LA. By doing so, you can continue to carry NIKE until you receive the new 2017 collection. One of our distributors could not take because he is having issues with importation process. Please review and let me know.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新商品のお知らせが届きましたがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have following new products available. Please let me know ASAP if you wish take these. Also, soon I’ll be sending images of these products using WeTransfer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店で、特別に小物をオーダーしようとお願いしていました。そのことで注意メールが来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that these are Special Order produced only for you. We request / recommend you to take these items since it will not be re-produced unless it's requested as Special Order. Please remember that if you wish to buy these items next time, you'd have to make a special order with required quantity ONLY (about 2 per SKU). Also, remember that item from LA are cheaper than item from NY at this time.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please see attached file for products that I was able to reserve for you. Some of them will be available again later.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の事で相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 The e-mail included an Excel file with available products that can be shipped from LA. Images were already sent through WeTransfer… Looks like you already downloaded the images… Please let me know if you need anything else!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!