アラビアの曲『Souk El Jawaree』を入手する方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アラビアの昔のベリーダンサーSamia Gamalが映画'Don't Tell Anyone'で踊った曲『Souk El Jawaree』をmp3かCDで入手したいですが、見つかりません。
  • この曲は、映画『Don't Tell Anyone』の一場面でSamia Gamalが踊った曲であり、タイトルは『Souk El Jawaree』です。しかし、アマゾンなどでmp3やCDとして購入することができません。
  • アラビアの映画『Don't Tell Anyone』の中で、ベリーダンサーSamia Gamalが踊った曲『Souk El Jawaree』をmp3やCDとして入手したいのですが、どこで手に入れることができるのか分かりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

このアラビアの曲のCDを入手するには

アラビアの昔のベリーダンサーsamia gamalが、映画'Don't Tell Anyone' の中で踊っています。 下記は、それについて書かれた説明文のようです。 それによると、曲名は'Souk El Jawaree' のようですが、 その曲をmp3か、CDで入手したく、アマゾンなどで探してしましたが、見つかりません。 (youtubeでその部分だけを見られますが、ラストに拍手が重なって入ってしまっています) Samia Gamal dancing in a scene from the 1952 film 'Don't Tell Anyone' (Ma Takulshi La Hada ماتقولش لحد) which starred Farid Al Atrache, singer Nour Al Hoda, Stefan Rosti and Abdel Salam Al Nabulsi. The music is titled 'Souk El Jawaree' and its available as an MP3 download from an old recording 'Arabesque' (Classics of Bellydance). 入手の仕方がわかる方、ご教示ください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これとは違いますか? このページも日本語でないので、参考までに。 アマゾンです。サンプルを聞くことができます。 https://www.amazon.com/Souk-El-Jawaree/dp/B0047F0ZRC

参考URL:
https://www.amazon.com/Souk-El-Jawaree/dp/B0047F0ZRC
lovemomonga
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 質問文に書いた英文が指している音楽は、まさにその音楽だと思います。 アルバム名も合致しています。 私はアマゾンでたどり着けませんでしたのて、探していただき感謝いたします。 早速聴いてみましたが、しかし残念ながら、私の欲しい曲ではありませんでした。 アルバムの他の曲も視聴してみましたが、ありませんでした。 ということは、その英文が示している音楽は、私が欲している音楽ではないということのようです。 私の英文理解が間違っていたようです。または、その映画には複数の音楽が使用されていたのかもしれません。 その点に気づくことができ、とても参考になりました。 あまり手がかりがないので、地道に探してみようと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 違いがわかりません。

Is she resigning from her post? の質問に対する答えとして適切なものはどちらでしょうか?  1 Yes, but you mustn't tell anyone. Yis is top secretr! 2 Yes, but you don't have to tell anyone. Yis is top secretr!

• wireの意味

Never accept checks from strangers, as there are a multitude of bad-check scams out there, and don't wire money to anyone you don't know. 何故か辞書にそれらしい意味が載ってなかったのですが、wireはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語→日本語に 翻訳をお願いします

私が書いた日本語を訂正(書き直すということ)をしてくれますか? ----------------- After being released, to shame this court I submitted an appeal and provided a list of harshly embarrassing points from a western law standpoint, that I titled “the reason for an appeal”. 釈放後に、この裁判所にを恥じかけるために、「控訴の理由」という題名して西洋法理の立場から非常に恥ずかしい要点を書いてと控訴条を提出した。 -----------------

• 比較級

I am nine weeks pregnant with our first child. We are a little older and I’ll be 32 when the baby is born. My problem is I don’t feel any need to tell anyone, other than my husband, that I am pregnant. olderは何に対しての比較でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

General Sir Archibald Murray, the commander of the EEF, was keen to complete the advance across the north of the Sinai, to put pressure on the southern Ottoman Army. Believing an attack would compel Ottoman forces to abandon their desert bases and outposts on the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula, he ordered an advance from El Arish to Rafa, a distance of 27 miles (43 km), to begin as soon as possible. On 28 December, Major General Harry Chauvel, commander of the ANZAC Mounted Division, ordered the 1st Light Horse Brigade to reconnoitre Bir el Burj, 12 miles (19 km) along the road from El Arish towards Rafa. The road was found to be suitable for cars and artillery, and a further reconnaissance by the same brigade two days later to Sheikh Zowaiid, 20 miles (32 km) from El Arish, reported rolling stretches of pasture, crops and poppies.

• 英語の質問です。

but you must first promise to not let it get into anyone else's hands or to email it to anyone.. Also, don't you have an address, I just received a letter from a friend in Japan, she's a grandmother, so sweet... この文の訳はどうなるでしょう? あと not let it get into  という部分の文法的解釈がわかりません。意味と文法説明をもしよろしければご教授願いたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

Because you are miserable, aren’t you? You needn’t tell me! I know all about it! Now, off you go and do exactly as I say. And don’t whisper a word of this to those two horrible aunts of yours! Not a word! And don’t let those green things in there get away from you either! なぜなら、君は惨めですね?君は私に言う必要はない! 私はそれに関して全てを知っている! 今度は、行ってください、そして、私が言うようにまさに行ってください。 そして、この言葉をそれらの2人の最悪なおばさんにささやかないで! 言葉でない! そして、そこのそれらの緑色のものに、あなたから逃げさせないでください! Now, off ~ と And don’t ~の訳が今一できません。よろしくお願いします。

• "I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT"という歌のCDを捜してます・・!

I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT という洋楽のCDを探してます。 アーティスト名も、何で使われてるのかもわからないのですが、もしご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。お願いします。 (ゆったりとしたJAZZっぽい曲です) 歌詞の抜粋↓ Some time she treats me fine then get way out of line but still in all I'm stickin line glue 'cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I've getting so baby I'm with you (略) Let's have it understood It's you and me for good and you and me for good and anyone that doubt cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I'm getting here's sine thing you should know weh I'm forgot to tell her that I love her so

• 和訳お願い致します。

I ran into AL Gore at a climate/energy conference this month,and he vibrates with passion about this issue-recognization that we should confront mortal threats even when they don't emarate from AIQaeda. ''We are now treating the Earth's atmosphere as an open sewer'',he said,and(perhaps because my teenage son was beside me)he encouraged young people to engage protests to block maior new carbon sources. ''I can't understand why there aren't rings of young people blocking bulldozers,''Mr.Gore said,''and preventing them from constructing coal-fired power plants.''

• 和訳お願い致します。

I ran into Al Gore at a climate/energy conference this month, and he vibrates with passion about this issue — recognizing that we should confront mortal threats even when they don’t emanate from Al Qaeda. “We are now treating the Earth’s atmosphere as an open sewer,” he said, and (perhaps because my teenage son was beside me) he encouraged young people to engage in peaceful protests to block major new carbon sources. "I can’t understand why there aren’t rings of young people blocking bulldozers,” Mr. Gore said, “and preventing them from constructing coal-fired power plants.”