回答No.1

一体あなたの猫、どこか具合が悪いの?私はベッドの中で、へへへ、あなたと一緒だったらな、と思っている。へへへ、あなたの写真をください。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございますm(__)m♪

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehehe It's ok and sure we can go there. Hehehe maybe you should keep me there in Japan with you.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Another one please. It's ok if you don't want to I understand. I love you the same no matter what.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Yep five hours, but if we go fast only 4 hours (Moon satisfied) Oh well I hope you enjoyed your days off! I only have one more day off then I also have to go back to work (oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!) But I'm going to be going to sleep now, I hope you have a great rest of your day ! I'll text you when I wake up to see if you're still awake ! (moon grin)(moon grin) Good night! (please!)(oops)

• 日本語にして下さい。

変態メール⁇ I wish you could come soon. Please send me another picture of your titsand your round ass. xoxo

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.