• ベストアンサー

英語が可笑しくないかみてほしいです(>_<)

至急、回答お願いいたしますm(__)m アプリを紹介されて、 『今度ダウンロードするね』と言いたいのですが、 I download it this time : )←通じますか? それと、『○○シリーズはおすすめです』と言いたいのですが、 I would recommend that WRONG TURN series.←可笑しくないでしょうか? 回答お願いいたしますm(__)m

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。『今度ダウンロードするね』と言いたいのですが、I download it this time : )←通じますか?  はい、通じます。  I will download it next time.  とも。 2。それと、『○○シリーズはおすすめです』と言いたいのですが、I would recommend that WRONG TURN series.←可笑しくないでしょうか?  いいえ、全然おかしくないです。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#231915
noname#231915
回答No.2

参考程度 nextをどこかに入れる?

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

(a)はon じゃなくてasなのはなんでですか (C)全く分かりません あと I have been using this chair ( )it is falling to pieces. 1, so long time that 2, so long 3,such long time that 4,so long time で 2が入る理由を教えてください

• 野球英語

下の文は去年デトロイトタイガースの監督がヤンキースに勝ったあとのインタビューです。 LEYLAND監督の回答の2段目のNobody knew it would play out this wayのitはCoke投手を抑えで 使ったことをさすのでしょうか。そうするとplay outはどう解釈するのが適当でしょうか。 また Obviously a lot of people...の文のsave with Cokeの意味がこの文脈でよくわかりません。 解説をお願いいたします。 Q. Jimmy, could you talk a little bit about Coke and what he did for you this series, coming through as an emergency closer when I am sure he wasn't expecting to be in that role? JIM LEYLAND: No, he wasn't. That is probably the good thing about it, he didn't expect it. He didn't have a lot of time to think about things and reacted and pitched. Nobody knew it would play out this way. You know, I don't know what's going to happen from this point on. Obviously a lot of people are going to saying save with Coke now, but we will play it by ear.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• この英文合ってるでしょうか?

例えば、テスト期間中私はついついテレビを見てしまうことが多い For example, during exam period, I would often watch TV.. 私はそれがいけないとわかっている。 I know that it would be wrong. そういう人は多いと思う。 I think many people like that 英語間違っているところありますか? 合ってるか確認お願いします!!(>_<)

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 英語訳してください。

one day I took a sheet of orienting in some Indian language, and tried to find the words the page looked like nothing but a jumble of strange sharps. Even when I was concentrat i ng on one short,common word,it took a long time before I could recognize that word as sight and pick it out of the others. Ofen I would go right by it without nothing it. In the same way, it takes a child some time to get sufficiently used to the sharps of letters and words to be able to see at a glance that this word is like that one, and this other word almost like it, and this other word altogether different. So we must give him plenty of time and not be surprised or upsept by what looks like slowness or thoughtless error. When a child, having lookd for a long time at two words on a page without seeing that they are the same, suddenly exclains, "Oh, I see, they are the same!" we must not think that what he has done is trivial. We must realize that the child has made a real and important discovery. 訳お願いします。

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

• itとthat

itとthat NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:This room seems drafty. B:I turned on the fan. A:Oh,that explains it. B:I'll turn it off if it bothers you. 質問:itとthatはそれぞれ次のような考えでいいでしょうか? (1)A:Oh,that explains it.のthat はI turned on the fan.を指している。 (2)A:Oh,that explains it.のitはThis room seems drafty.を指している。 (3)thatは直前の文(会話)を指す。 (4)I'll turn it off if it bothers you.のitは2つとも、the fanを指す。  it/thatに関する参考ご意見をいただけると幸いです。 以上

• 英語で「まさかこれがこんなところで役にたつなんて・・・・」

英語で「まさかこれがこんなところで役にたつなんて・・・・」 を英語でいいたい場合。 I never thougt it would wind up with using like this もしくはI never thougt it would wind up come in handy like this いいのでしょうか? シチュエーションとしては、本棚の下のほうにはいったボールをとるために、 使わなくなった靴べらを使ってとりだしたのですがそのときに 言いたかった一言です。

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 【DCP-J952N】という製品で、A4の紙の左下の角が半径2〜3cm程度の弧を描いて浮き上がり、紙が黒く汚れてしまい、角がわずかに折れ曲がるという問題が発生しています。プラテンとローラー清掃をしても直りません。また、紙を2〜3枚巻き込むこともよくあります。
  • お使いの環境はWindowsで、接続はUSBケーブルです。関連するソフト・アプリとしては、一太郎による原稿のカラー印刷があります。電話回線の種類は記載されていません。
  • この問題について詳しい情報を提供いただいていませんが、DCP-J952Nという製品でA4の紙の左下の角が黒く汚れて折れ曲がるという問題が発生しており、プラテンとローラーの清掃では解決しないようです。紙を巻き込むこともよくあります。WindowsでUSB接続されており、一太郎による原稿のカラー印刷が関連するソフト・アプリとして使われています。
回答を見る