• 締切済み

英文を訳して下さい

英文を訳して下さい。よろしくお願いします。 Well, there's the seven canonical Buffy seasons, which you'll have to crosscut with Angel on the back-end. プログラマに関する内容ですか? そうした情報もあれば、お願いします。

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

Buffy と書いてあるのはおそらくアメリカのテレビの連続ドラマの名称だと思われます。 Angel は Buffy に登場するキャラクターの1人らしいです。 「Buffy のきっちり7シリーズ分がある。終わりの方で Angel の出てくるシーンがクロスカットするにちがいない」 そのドラマにプログラマが登場するのかどうかは知りませんが、お示しの文に限れば、プログラマがどうとかいう内容ではないようです。 https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC_%E3%80%9C%E6%81%8B%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E5%8D%81%E5%AD%97%E6%9E%B6%E3%80%9C

piromu123456
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^_^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I have checked with Fedex, UPS, and ..... They all have similar price which does not go below $36. My manager is checking with some companies as well. Did you manage to check with anyone else. Do you use any couriers already to bring stock from other countries?

• 英文 順番

もしその不動産屋に会ったことがなければ、彼に紹介してあげますよ。という英文が If you have never met the real estate agent, I'll introduce you to him.だったんですが I'll introduce you to him,if you have never met the real estate agent. これじゃ駄目なのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英文和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet if you have been the independent wealthy and confident one, rich happy and free in the past, you’ll end up dependant on your partner. Kept by him and with little that is not got from him, and keenly aware of it. In such a case however high you begin financially, in the end there will be loss and struggle, personal poverty and hard lessons emotionally about dependency. While you'll draw heavily on your partners wealth to offset this, this will be a burden and will make you face up to your own material insecurities and dependence many times, and through it you’ll develop greater self reliance..

• 英文確認

私は後ろ髪を布で覆うか、覆わないかで迷っています。 あなたはどちらが自然な感じだと思いますか? あなたの決めた方をリクエストしたいです。 I am doubtful whether to cover the back hair with cloth or not.Which do you think is natural?I would like to request the one you decided. この英文を海外の方に伝えたいのですが、正しい英文でしょうか? 間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英文訳をお願いします。

英文訳をお願いします。 Don't tell me you have not got it with you. お願いします。

• 簡単な英文ですが・・・

下記の英文は海外の友達からの質問ですが、間違えた解釈やおかしな解答をしてしまうのではないかと不安になり、答えられずにいます。英文を訳して頂ければ幸いです。 How long do you have left with school?

• 英文を訳してください。

●The rockets which fly with a great speed can get away from the earth into space. のget awayは何と訳しますか? ●If you take any blood, you'll be killed. のif節の方は何と訳しますか?

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.