• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳をお願いいたします)

Mercury conjunct Uranus: The Soul Mate with a Provocative Sense of Humour

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The soul mate with a provocative sense of humour, who likes to laugh at the unexpected.
  • You fulfill the popular stereotype of a 'genius' with your brilliant thoughts and insights.
  • Your mind works like lightning, with different ideas and unique ways of expressing them. You have a sustained interest in communication, computers, electronics, and all things electronic.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12107)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。おもにあなたのことを述べていますが、かなり奇妙な文章だと思いました。内容がいまいちよく分かりませんので、誤訳があるかも知れませんし、ご希望の意訳になっていないかも知れませんが、どうぞ悪しからず。 >Mercury conjunct Uranus, The soul mate has a provocative sense of humour, he likes to laugh at the unexpected.. ⇒水星が天王星とつながっています。ソウル・メイトは、人にちょっかいを出すような、挑発的なユーモアの感覚を持ち、思いもしないことで笑うことが好きな人です…。 >You do a lot to fulfill the popular stereotype of the "genius, " so obviously brilliant are some of the things you think and say. You have such an outpouring of insights that having a conversation with you can be a real experience. ⇒あなたは、「天才」の人気型を発揮するために、いろいろなことをします。それで、そうやって、あなたが考えたり、言ったりすることの中には、明らか輝くものがあります。あなたには、そのような洞察の発露、理解力のほとばしりがありますので、あなたと会話をすることが、本物の素晴らしい経験をしたように感じてもらえるかも知れません。 >Your mind works like lightning. Words and thoughts sort of shoot out, illuminating whatever subject is at hand. You really do have very different ideas and ways of expressing them. There may also be a sustained interest in communication, computers, electronics, and all that is electronic ⇒あなたの精神は稲妻のように働きます。どんな主題を扱う場合でも、それを明らかにして、言葉や考えをビシバシと表現します。あなたは、本当にいろいろなアイデアを持ち、それを表現する方法を知っています。また、通信とか、コンピュータやエレクトロニクスなどのあらゆる電子製品について、持続的な興味をお持ちかも知れません。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。難解を通り越して奇妙なとこまできたようですね・・。大変恐縮です・・。ですが、お蔭様で、意味は理解することができたと思います。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた よろしくお願いします。 Libra is the sign of love so you want to hold the relationship together, while Uranus pulls apart. Uranus always has elements of instability and breaks off the relationship, then resumes it. There is friction upheaval and sudden changes unusual experiences. But You'll both make a deep never to be forgotten impression on each other.

• 2つ翻訳お願いします><

2つ翻訳お願いします>< It was tired from love not fulfilled. There is a my present self because there are feelings to think of the other party. Is the love that dose to the point of telling a lie me? What do you want to do, and how do you want to be loved by you?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 翻訳してください!!

長くて申し訳ないのですが、長すぎて私にはうまく訳せません。 どなたか翻訳してください! What I suggest is that at six o'clock you look facts in the face and admit that you are not tired (because you are not, you know),and that you arrange your evening so that it is not cut in the middle by a meal. By so doing you will have a clear exploy three hours every night of your life in using up your mental energy. But I do suggest that you might, for a commencement, employ an hour and a half every other evening in some important and consecutive cultivation of the mind. You will still be left with three evenings for friends, bridge, tennis, domestic scenes, odd reading, pipes, gardening, pottering, and prize competitions. You will still have the terrific wealth of foty-four hours between 2 p.m. Saturday and 10 p.m. Monday. If you persevere you will soon want to pass four evenings and perhaps five, in some sustained endeavour to be genuinely alive. 大学の講義内容なのですが、毎回、英語の部分が聞き取れても訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Part of what Gates hopes to do is to recreate the former broad-based consensus behind global family planning, but in a way that's focused on women's needs rather than on demographics, "This is about empowering women to be educated and to make a choice that they want to make," she says. "And if you look at what happens demographically because of that choice, you then get some of these outcomes that people were hoping to get worldwide."

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• どなたか翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳機で訳したのですが、単語が間違っているのかよくわからない単語が出てきます。もしわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳をお願いします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family, friends or neighbourhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, i. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house, Angular house and so on. The ruling planet is Angular. This shows that you have not met before. But that you will feel an affinity with the place or land he comes from when you go there. The place will make an instant impression on you, whether wonderful or terrible, it will be an instant reaction, that leave an impression, you will feel yourself to be at the centre of everything that is happening there. The place will make you more aware of yourself. People will seem to notice you. And it will be easy to enter into the relationship