• 締切済み

扇風機死ぬ本当?is fan death real

wy1の回答

• wy1
  • ベストアンサー率23% (331/1391)
回答No.4

wy1です。 あなた自身で”英和辞書”で調べられましたか? 自分の考えは無いのですか? Real と言う単語は”形容詞”です。”fan"は”扇”と言う”具象名詞”ですね、そして”death"は”死”と言う”抽象名詞”です。ですから”death"="fan"と言う式は成り立ちませんよ。

関連するQ&A

• 助詞「と」について 英語で回答希望

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストあります。これは2回目の同じ質問?です。英語で教えてほしいです。 This is my second time to ask for your help, I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying. I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But also some are said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" I didn't understand why that particle(と) was there and why the sentence was made the way it was. Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 友達からメールが来たのですが....

友達からメールが来たのですが.... 英語が出来なくて訳すことができません(><) 誰か訳していただけませんでしょうか... よろしくお願いしますm(_)m hey about if i know jin not im dont know him, even i dont know if he is the real in twitter jin, i hope that he is real, because is a nice person and for me i think that he is. but i dont care if he isnt. i hope u doing great have a great weekend take care kisses

• 以下の英文を訳してくださいませんか?

以下の英文の訳をよろしくお願いします。 The speaker started to say '...is to take issues...', realised that this is an ambiguous phrase and then corrected him/herself by continuing 'it's taken...' (= it has taken)...'and 'it's used...' I see why you might think this is a passive - and if 'it's' = 'it is' you'd be right. But 'it's' can also mean 'it has'. Link to this forum: I don't undrestand the interview... Report message2 Message 3, in reply to message 1. Posted by Robert (U2283314) on Saturday, 9th April 2011 (6 Hours Ago) Well, I'm not an expert, but I see nothing here but present perfect tense. Maybe he/she is talking about a legislature or Parliament. "It's taken issues that apply to everybody (how about the 'federal funds rate' as set by the BoE) and it's used this convention to heighten those things."

• 文のつなぎ方

推理のようなかんじですが、 1「あれをしたのはあなたですね?」 2「なんでそれを・・・」 3「本当は~も~だったんじゃないですか?」を訳します。 It's you who did that,isn't it?(who have doneですか?) I wonder why you know that. ~ was really ~,wasn't it? なんでそれを・・は聞き流している感じなので、2が無くてもつながるように、1と3をつなげる接続詞を入れたいのですが、どうすればいいですか?

• it とthem の使い分けについて 辞書例文

ジーニアス辞典のthat の項目 it is nót that ... (but it is júst that ...)にある 以下の例文について質問です。 それは…というわけではなく(ただ…というだけのことである)(!直前の発言の理由を説明) ▶I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. 私は携帯を持っていないが, それは嫌いだからというのではなく, ただ不要だと思っているからだけなのである(!(1)しばしばit isが省略されnot that ...の形になる. (2)後半部はbutやit is, justなどが省略されたりsimplyやratherといった副が添えられたりする) I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I dislike them とthem になっているのは 携帯全般を意味するためにthem になっていて、I think it のit がthem ではなく、itであるのは個別の携帯を指すために使われているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 このthem とitを両方とも itやthem に統一したり、 {I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it*, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think them* unnecessary.} お互いを交換することもできるように思えるのですが、確信が持てないです。 I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it, but it’s just that I think them unnecessary. 解説宜しくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I can’t figure out why this could be, but I know what it’s not. https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/ask-polly-why-am-i-upset-about-someone-elses-pregnancy.html 訳を教えてください。あと、but I know what it’s not.の後には何か省略されているでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• it's just something...の訳

男性からもらったメールです。 It's just something about you that I like but I don't know what it is. の訳がはっきりと分かりません。 「君のことが気になるけど、なぜか分からない」 というようなニュアンスでしょうか。 どなたかおわかりの方おられましたら、ご回答を宜しくお願いいたします。

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.