• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入して頂いき、不具合があったとのメールがありました。その後に、少し返金致しますが、いかがですか?と送った後に来たメールです。 No thanks, I do not need a lens that does not go to infinity. Infinity focus is the priority need for me, doing panoramic photographs in the mountains. [www.alpinow.com] 👀 This is annoying. I do not want to keep it and I now are obliged to make a trip across the border to go to the post office in Slovenia to send back to you. 😕 Claudio Costerni よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

結構です(=要りません)。  無限大にいかないレンズは要りません。  山のパノラマ写真を撮っている私にとって、無限大の焦点は最も大切な点です。[www.alpinow.com] 👀  これにはイライラします。  これは保持したくありません。私は国境を越えてスロヴァにある郵便局まで行って貴方に送り返さなければなりません。 😕  クラウディオ コステルニ (僕は写真の事はよく分かりませんが、買い手が何を欲しがっているのか分かりません。∞ってレンズに書いてあるはずですがね)

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

解りやすい翻訳をしていただき、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 I'll go with that price. You mention the camera is good condition right. So i just take a lens and shoot. One more thing, do you ship any item before in Malaysia? どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外にレンズを販売し、そのあとのメールのやり取りです。 Helo Friend, Anyone can't repaired this lens,because there is not mechanical problem.problem is in Lens Element.Those aren't repaired. You have mentioned, tinny Haze in this lens.but they are not Haze.one Lens Element is already dead .If you can supply me Last Two Lens Element.I don't want your money.so please try to understand this.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短いです

英語の翻訳おねがいします。 what shape is the speedy in, is it ok or is it falling apart. if it is in bad shape please refund my money and i wont say pusue anything against you...please do not sell items that are in bad shape or are falling apart. money is hard enough to come bye. よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳

海外で部屋を借りようと思いますが、オーナーより以下メールが届きました。 お恥ずかしながら、英語力不足のため理解に苦しんでおります。 よろしければ要約願います。 Presently, I am in the UK, {London to be precise}, This is the reason I want to rent my apartment out The only option at hand now is, if we can both go through the normal proceedure.. we can still arrive at exactly what you wanted. You can move in even if i am not there to usher you in. The processes are not much, you only need to sign a Lease document {which we can both do online}, then you need to have some documents to yourself as proof of assurance, then we proceed to the payment level and giving you a reference number {like a code} which you would take to the FEDEX head office, to get the keys, because without the reference number, nobody can get the keys except someone i give it to and i would be called to confirm first. Incase you want to be sure of how genuine the person is...this is the reason I would be willing to make available a scanned copy of my Passport and my Certificate of Occupancy, which I am not supposed to expose over the internet for security reasons.... but in this situation, we need to be sure of whom we are both dealing with. I would need to prepare the Lease document with your {Full name, Present Contact address, and Phone number}. So, I would need you to give me the information required for the form which I listed above. I would be expecting to read from you very soon.

• 機械翻訳を綺麗な英語に直してください

I came to tell the separation today. I read your e-mail repeatedly.I searched your sincerity with utmost effort.However, it is not anywhere. I found insincerity and self-righteousness. I cannot accept you.I feel that you do not accept me.Probably you will be good in anyone.I need a person loving only me.I obtained an opportunity to think about the life from you. And I pray that you will be happier than ever before in my life and different places 以上の文を伝えることになりました。もちろん日本語でとも考えましたがうまく表現できません。そこで自動翻訳の力を借りある程度自分でしましたが、どうも綺麗な英語では無いようにも思えます。 きちんと相手に伝わるようにどこが間違っているかおしえていただけないでしょうか?