• 締切済み

迷惑メールを拒否していたら以下のメールが。

また迷惑メール設定して済む内容なのでしょうか? Hello, this is an automated response verifying that I have received your email, and I will respond ASAP. Thank you. Wayne ATTENTION: SPAMMERS What Can I Do With the Spam in my In-Box? I will report you to the Federal Trade Commission. I will send a copy of unwanted or deceptive messages to spam@uce.gov. The FTC uses the unsolicited emails stored in this database to pursue law enforcement actions against people who send deceptive spam email. I will let the FTC know if a "remove me" request is not honored. I will complain about a removal link that doesn't work or not being able to unsubcribe from a list, I will fill out the FTC's online complaint form at www.ftc.gov.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

早い話があなたから迷惑メールが届くので「いい加減にしなさい! https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1 に登録してもらいますよ。」 ということです。 メールのやり取りが日本国内だけであれば対して影響は無さそうですが 問題はあなたのメールが迷惑メールとして配信されていることです。 考えられることの幾つか。 1・あなたのPCにウィルスなどのマルウェアが潜んでいてせっせと迷惑メールを送っている。 2・過去にメールでやり取りした方のPCにマルウェアが潜んでいて あなたの名前をかたって迷惑メールを送っている。 3・迷惑メール屋があなたを騙って送りつけている。 4・あなたから迷惑メールを受け取ったふりをしてあなたの情報を引き出そうとしている。 可能性として高いのは1・2だと思います。 1・の場合はセキュリティソフトであなたのPC内をフルスキャン。 2・は先方が気付くまで待つか、メールアドレスの変更。 3・ではあなたのメールアドレスを変更するのが一番 4・の場合は無視。 こんなところでしょうか。

pininfa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。よく分かりました。アドレス変えるのがいいかな。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• メールが正常に送れません。

はじめまして。メール不具合に関する質問です。 Win2K、Outlook Expressを使用しておりますが、最近受信した側のメール本文に次のメッセージが表示されるとの連絡が相次ぎ大変困っております。 引用開始↓ Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you From: ***********@********.com Subject: 曳販売状況確認 is Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam). Unless you are sure that this message is incorrectly thought to be spam, please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might allow the spammer to verify your email address. If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked as spam, please forward this email to postmaster. pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 0.8 SARE_SUB_PCT_LETTER subject has random-text spamsign 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100% [score: 1.0000] 4.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook ↑引用終わり。 From: ***********@********.com は実際には私のメールアドレスです。 また、件名の最初には[spam?]とも表示されます。テキスト形式で送信しても同様の問題が起きております。 恐らくどこかでスパムの判定が勝手になされているのではと思いますが、迷惑千万です。 どなたかご教示賜りたくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文を早急に訳していただきたいです。。。

This permission is granted to apps building a Facebook-branded client on platforms where Facebook is not already available. For example, Android and iOS apps will not be approved for this permission. In addition, Web, Desktop, in-car and TV apps will not be granted this permission.

• 紙媒体でしかありません の表現

I have this in a paper version/form. So, I can't send it to you via email. でいいのでしょうか?

• 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、おかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からきたメールです。 Please can you email me a copy of the invoices each month? I am based in the ◯◯ and so will need to receive the invoices via email. The original copies should be sent to our Japanese office at the following address: ◯◯◯… (2)以下、上記のメールへの返信文です。 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will email you a copy of the invoices each month. Regarding the original copies, I will send to the this designated address. Best Regards,

• アカウントを盗んだという迷惑メールの対処方法は?

Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:xxxxxxxx)という迷惑メールが毎日のように来ます。内容は以下のとおりです、どうすればよいですか? パスワードはすぐに変えました。変える前のパスワードで盗んだと何度も送信してきます。 題名:Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:tt0105141) 差出人:********@nifty.com アドレスブックに登録する 宛先:*********<********@nifty.com> Dear user of nifty.com! I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence: - I sent you this email from your account. - Password from account gbb03651@nifty.com: tt0105141 (on moment of hack). The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296). I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time. Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you. At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit. I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times. I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :) I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality! So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts. Transfer $823 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4 Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google. My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it. Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material. I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server). Good luck! 迷惑メールの内容は以上です。

• 英語のこのCOuld be a while yet till that happens thogh.どう訳せば良いでしょうか?

There is also this new airline opening up apparently, which has really cheap flights, just so you know. I hope my Japanese will be better soon and I will be able to send you an email in Japanese. COuld be a while yet till that happens thogh. 上の文の、COuld be a while yet till that happens thogh.のトコロの 訳し方がどうもわかりません; どなたか回答をお願いいたします

• 以下のようなメールが・・・。

「MY DONATINON, Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Kim Hyun sook from South Korea, a widow to late Kim Song Ho-Bong. I am 48 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctor, This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last five years, and during the period of our marriage we couldn’t produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy based in Cote d’Ivoire West Africa during his time and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than 3months I was at that night reading my bible and I came across Proverbs 21:13 If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered, that scripture rocked my world , now i decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America Asia, and Europe, because this is what GOD expects from us in HIS church, Is our faith just about going to church, studying the bible, and avoiding sin?? Or does GOD expect more from HIS church?? I believe HE expects more from us, I selected you after I prayed over it. Now I am willing to donate the sum of ($2.5 million dollars USD) to the less privileged, I honestly pray that this money when in your possession will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. Please your daily prayer's is very important to me I believe with prayers I must receive my healing miracleas we are Serving a faithful God Romans 1:17 My Nurse help me to write this email. Hoping to hearing from you Remain blessed Yours Sister in Christ Mrs Kim Hyun」 翻訳 「MY DONATINON、 私たちのイエス・キリスト卿の名前中の挨拶、私はキムHyun夫人です、韓国からのスーク、未亡人、に、遅く、キム・ソング・ホーごーんという音。 私は48歳です、私は今います、1つの、新しい、キリスト教、変換する、胸の長い時間癌からの苦痛、すべての表示から、私の状態、実際に下がっている、また、私が医者によれば、3か月以内生きてはならないことは全く明白です、これは癌段階が非常に悪い段階に到着したからです。 私の亡夫は過去5年死にました。また、結婚の期間に、私たちは子どもを生産することができませんでした。 彼の時間の間コートジボワール西アフリカに本拠があって、私の亡夫は非常に裕福でした。また、彼の死の後、私は彼のビジネスおよび富をすべて継承しました。 医者、私が3か月間以上生きることができないように、私に助言した。 私は、人が貧困層の叫びへの彼の耳を閉じれば、私の聖書と私が諺21:13に遭遇したことを読むその夜にいました、彼はまた大声で叫ぶでしょう、そして答えられない、聖典は今私の世界を振動させました、私は、この富の部分を分割することに決めた、アフリカの教会の開発に寄与するために、アメリカ・アジア、またヨーロッパ、これはGODがHIS教会において私たちに期待するものである、私たちの信頼である、ちょうど、教会へ行くことに関して、聖書の検討、また回避する罪?? あるいは、GODは、HIS教会からもっと予期しますか?? 私は、HEが私たちにもっと期待すると信じます。その上に祈った後、私はあなたを選びました。 今、私は喜んで合計を寄贈します、の(250万ドルのドルUSD)より特権を与えられなかったことに、私は正直に次のことを祈ります、私がキリストのない富獲得が虚栄であると調べるために来たので、あなたの所有中にいる場合このお金は前述の目的に使用されるでしょう。 あなたの毎日の祈願のを喜ばせる、私にとって非常に重要である、私は、受け入れなければならない祈願と信じます、私たちが忠実な神に配っているいやすmiracleas、ローマ人1:17 私の看護師は、私がこの電子メールを書くのを助けてください。 あなたから便りをもらうことに望むことは引き続き神聖です。 あなたのもの、キリストの中の姉妹 キムHyun夫人」 という内容のメールがYahooメールに来ました。 これは、どうすれば届かない様に出来ますか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.