英語の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Rust Experimentalのサーバー構築に関する英文の翻訳をお願いします。
  • Rust Experimentalではrcon.loginは使用されていないため、SteamのコミュニティID/steamid64がサーバー認証に使用されます。
  • サーバーの初期管理者を設定するためには、ローカルサーバーコンソールまたはRusty RCONツールを使用する方法があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします

こんにちは 以下は「Rust Experimental」というゲームのサーバー構築の説明の一部分です。 英語があまりわからない癖に海外サイトを見ながら翻訳ソフトを使用し 途中まではうまくいきましたが 「サーバーに自分を管理者(admin,owner)と認識させる」という部分(おそらく以下の解説部分)で つまづいてしまいましたので、以下の英文を出来るだけわかりやすく翻訳していただけると助かります。 ちなみにですが steam・・・ゲームのクライアント F1 console・・・ゲーム内でF1キーを押すと出るコマンド入力画面 Rcon tool・・・サーバーの管理者がコマンド操作でゲームをいろいろ弄れるツール(Remote control tool) RUSTY・・・管理者向けのツール There is no rcon.login in Rust Experimental, so throw that logic out the door. Rust Experimental uses your Steam community ID/steamid64 for server authentication, so no login is needed. The authentication system is setup as auth levels, which are owner (2), moderator (1), and player (0). The first step is to setup your initial owner, which is generally yourself, so that you can access the commands in-game via the F1 console. The initial owner (and others if desired) can be set by using either the server console or an RCON tool such as Rusty. Local server console This method is the easiest and best if you host a server on your own machine! Simply use the below commands: Note: Remember to use "server.writecfg" after entering any of the above commands! Rusty RCON administration tool This method requires a bit more work, but is useful if you are using a paid or remote server. To use this method, you'll need to have the Rusty RCON tool downloaded and extracted. First, you'll need to add the rcon.port and rcon.password parameters to your server's command-line if they aren't already set. The rcon.port may vary based on your host, so I'd suggest contacting them if you don't already have this set in the command-line. Generally it is one number above your normal server port.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • K_Africa
  • ベストアンサー率78% (30/38)
回答No.1

直訳ですが。 -------------------------------- Rust Experimentalでは、ncon.loginは不要で認証ロジックを考える必要はありません。Rust Experimentalでのユーザは、SteamコミュニティID/steam64でのサーバ認証を行うため、ログインは不要になります。認証システムは、authレベルで設定され、owner(2)、moderator (1)、 player (0)となります。 第一ステップは、初期オーナー(通常あなた自身)の設定になります。これによりF1コンソールを使ってゲーム中のコマンドアクセスが可能になります。初期オーナー(他に必要な場合も含めて)は、サーバコンソールもしくはRustyのようなRCONツールを使って設定可能となります。 ローカルサーバコンソール この方法は、あなた自身のコンピュータ上でサーバをホストする場合に最も簡単かつベストな方法です。以下のコマンドを使って行ってください。 注意:これまでのコマンドを投入した後は「server.writecfg」を使うことを忘れないでください。 Rusty RCON 管理ツール この方法は少し余分な作業が必要なりますが、有料もしくはリモートサーバを使っている場合に特に有効な方法となります。なお、この方法を使うためにはRusty RCONツールをダウンロードし解凍しなければなりなせん。 先ず、rcon.portとrcon.passwordパラメーターが未設定の場合はサーバのコマンドラインで加えて下さい。rcon.port はあたなのホスト次第ですが、先ずはこの設定がコマンドライン上にされているか(サーバ管理者に)確認されることをお勧めします。通常、あなたの一般的なサーバーポートの一つ上の番号です。

ddddd19
質問者

お礼

すっごくわかりやすかったです・・・・ 特にThe first step~の部分がちんぷんかんぷんだったので 助かりました。 本当にありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Although OTs do not usually evaluate auditory acuity, information may be found in the patient’s medical record and through discussion with the patient or family. When possible, discussion with the audiologist or speech and language pathologist provides more detailed data about auditory and receptive language skills. Since hearing deficits are common and can affect function, routine evaluation of elderly patients by an audiologist soon after admission to a rehabilitation facility is suggested. If access to these resources is limited, the OT can ask the patient to respond to simple one-step commands, such as “shake your head no,” or “give me the pencil..” The therapist must be careful to avoid gestural cues that would allow the patient to respond without clearly hearing the instructions. Long commands should be avoided due to the need for more advanced attentional and motor planning skills. If the patient is unable to respond to simple verbal commands, the therapist must determine whether the difficulty is due to impaired auditory acuity, poor attention, motor planning deficits, receptive language disturbance, or noncompliance.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

今海外の音楽配信サイトで登録が完了しました。 そこで、2つの選択を選ぶ英文が出てきました。 1つは Sell Exclusively and Receive 50% - 70% of Every Sale Authors keeping their Envato marketplace portfolio unique start at a commission rate of 50%, moving up according to the number of sales they’ve made to a maximum of 70%. So the more you sell, the more you earn! If you opt for this program you: ○ You CAN sell other items on other sites, including your own. × You CANNOT sell the same items elsewhere. もう1つは Sell the Same Items Elsewhere and Receive 33% of Every Sale Envato Marketplaces make a great distribution channel for items you are already selling elsewhere. As a nonexclusive author you will receive 33% of any sales made via our sites. Your items do not need to be exclusively sold here, and if you wish you can at any time switch over to the Exclusive plan (providing your portfolio is adjusted so that items are uniquely sold here). というものです。 どちらかを選択するのですが、もしよろしければ翻訳お願いします。 自分でも辞書を見ながら調べております。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

先日、海外の通販サイトである商品を購入しました。 英語が得意でないのに、どうしても欲しい商品だったためです。 その際送られてきました、配送完了メールの一部がわかりませんでしたので、どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 「Please note that your order was dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so the item will have to be signed for. Royal Mail will only attempt to deliver the parcel once. If you are not available when the postman attempts delivery a while you were out notice will be left. You will have to go to your local delivery office to collect the parcel within seven days. If you fail to collect your parcel within seven days Royal Mail will return it to us. If your order is returned to us you will be required to pay a second postage before we resend it to you.」 やはり英語は難しいので、今後は控えようと思います…。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Sorry but which is the company name, which is street, which is city and also you didn't advise if you need us to quote you the transport or you will organize on your own?

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something