• ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

The BBC said that when she complained that the bank was not keeping its promise to change, the bank fired her. 上記の和訳が分かりません。 はどのような役割があるのでしょうか。 変わるためにと訳すのか、変えるべき約束と訳すのか分かりません。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。直訳  彼女がその銀行が変わると言った約束を守っていないと苦情を言った時、彼女を解雇した、とBBCは言った。 2。意訳  変えるという約束が守られていないと彼女が苦情を述べた途端、銀行側は彼女を首にしたとBBCは報じている。

その他の回答 (1)

• jtk4849
  • ベストアンサー率21% (21/97)
回答No.1

Google 翻訳は『BBCは、彼女は銀行が変更することがその約束を維持していなかったと不満をするとき、銀行は彼女を解雇したと述べた。』 といっているので、約束だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 同じ意味になるようお願いします。和訳もお願いします

It is certain that she forgot her promise. She ()()() her promise. It is natural that Hiroshi should get angry. Hiroshi ()() get angry. I regret that I didn't bring my umbrella. I ()()() my umbrella.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My daughter has announced that she and her husband will not be doing any more family holidays after this year. They are going to travel instead. She said she is tired of all the drama and guilt trips. She specifically called out my “dictatorship adherence to the actual day instead of spirit” because I asked her to drive down Christmas Eve after they both got off their shifts. She said以下の全文和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。

• 和訳を教えて下さい(;一_一)!!!

For her own part, She never let the intense criticism that she encountered silence her, “if I …worried about mudslinging, I would have been dead long ago”. Yet she insisted that she was not a feminist. She did not believe, she maintained, that “women should be judged, when it comes to appointing them or electing them, purely because they are women“She wanted to see the country”get away from considering a man or woman from the point of view of religion, color or sex.” But the story of her life--her insistence on her right to an identity of her own apart from her husband and her family, her constant struggle against depression and insecurity, her ability to turn her vulnerabilities into strengths--provides an enduring example of a feminist who transcended the dictates of her times to become one of the century`s most powerful and effective advocates for social justice. ルーズベルト夫人であるエレノア・ルーズベルトに関する説明文です。 この文章は外国のサイトに載っているものだったので、和訳がなく困っています。 自分なりに訳してもみましたが、文章がおかしくなってしまったので、どなたか分かる方は和訳を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします(*_*)

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

失恋ソングを作詞した人のコメントを読んでいるのですがところどころ わからないところがあります(非英語圏の方です) 和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願いたします。 She already knows my feelings and she had the same feelings. But maybe not now. She said me she needs to travel and go to help in Haiti and since, no news. A man who said me he's his room-mate and she's in Africa. I know it's not the truth but I can't do anything, I don't know where she's. 彼女は僕の気持ちを知ってるし、彼女も僕と同じ気持ちだったと思う。 でも今は違うだろうね。 ハイチ(恐らくハイチの大地震のことだと…)でボランティアをするためにそこへ 行くと行ったけれどそれ以来連絡はないよ。 ある人が(he's とありますが間違い?彼女のルームメイト?)彼女はアフリカにいると 行ったけどほんとに彼女がどこにいるかはわからない。 If she said me it was over, I must understand but she said me nothing. I was always alone, I don't need that. People is like that, say nothing is more easy to say the truth. But I made the promise to wait after her and I can't break this promise. I'm stupid. ^^' I never need someone but she became the only mark and light in my life and now I feel totally loose and useless. 彼女が僕に「もう終りだ」と行ったなら僕は諦められただろうけど 彼女は何も言わなかった。僕はそれ(このthatが何を指しているのかわかりません。)を 望んでない? 人はこんなふうに真実を言うことをしない? けど僕は…ここからの訳がよくわかりません(>_<)

• 次の()内の語に誤りがあれば直して和訳してください

1) I asked her if she (will) marry me. 2) He learned that a littele learning (is) a dangerous thing. 3) I knew that he had to leave before it (gets) dark. 4) We leaned when the French revolution (occurred). 5) She said that she (will) welcome whoever (may) come.

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 She had the stupidity to leave home with the open door. (  )の動詞を分詞形にして和訳したいのですが 2 The wife was knitting with her husband (read) a novel. 3 The car crashed with its windshield (break). よろしくお願いします

• 時制の一致(従属節中の副詞節)

時制の一致における、従属節中の副詞節についてお伺いします。たとえば、 She says she had finished her homework when Bob called on her. を She said ~ではじめると、 → She said she had finished her homework when Bob called on her. になるとありました。 when以下が変化しない理由を教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

• 直接話法と間接話法

(1) A Japanese woman explaned: "In Japan, firms usually make women promise to leave thir jobs when they get married. Sometimes the firms demand this in writing." One day, two years ago, she said to her husband, "I am going out to work. I want to have a profession." This seemd to astound her husband. He said to her, " Are you going to turn into a man like me?" (2) A Japanese woman. She explained that in Japan, firms usually make women promise to leave their jobs when they got married. Sometimes the firms demand this in writing. One day, two years ago, she said to her husband about when she goes out to work. she wanted to have a profession. This seemed to astound her husband. He said to her that she want going to turn into a man like him or not. (1)の直接話法の文章を(2)のように間接話法に変えたのですが、ちゃんと間接話法になっているでしょうか?また、この文章の中の伝達動詞は何ですか。教えてくださいお願いします。