監視カメラのマニュアルの翻訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外から直接取り寄せた監視カメラの日本語用マニュアルがないため、正確な翻訳を求めています。
  • この監視カメラは最新のシングルチップ埋め込み型ビデオ監視システムで、ビデオ撮影、音声録音、モーション検出、夜間赤外線監視、感光誘導、循環保存などの機能を持っています。
  • 使用に関する注意事項や設定方法、データの読み込み方法、ビデオの再生方法などが記載されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

監視カメラのマニュアルの翻訳をお願いします。

海外から直接取り寄せた監視カメラなので、日本語用マニュアルがついていませんでした。 翻訳サイトなどは不完全のため、逆に意味がわからなくなりますので正当な翻訳で読みたく思い、質問しました。 長文になりますが、英語ができる方、以下の説明をお願いいたします。 (1) ◆overview Thank you for choosing our products. With the latest single chip embedded video monitoring system, this product has the functions of videoing,sound recording,motion detection,nighttime infrared monitoring.photosensitive induction ,and circulating storage.Compared with tranditional analog surveillance,it has the advantage of easy installation(do not need professional wiring),operation(directly plug in power to start working),and convenience of video data reading(all video files are named by the exact time).and so on.It is widely used in households businesses.offices,supermarket,schools,warehouses,shops,garages,and the facades of buildings,streets and other places that need monitoring.For better use of this product,please read this manual carefully.Any problems,please feed back to us or our distributors. (2) ◆Configuration requirements of player system (1) No need to install the driver if your operation system is Windows XP 2000 or above; (2) install「PC camera driver」of Windows7 operating system;see the installation manual on the disk. ◆Working description; (1) Connected to the extemal power supply(TF card is in normal use).system intelligence check and automatically get into the videoing mode(the blue light flashes after normally on for 5-8 seconds). (2) Connected to the extemal power supply(without TF card).the red LED light flashes;insert TF card correctly.blue and red light become normally on;short press the「*」button.then the blue light flashes after normally on for 5-8 seconds.it gets into the videoing mode. (3)system automatically create and save the file.every 30 minutes to be one file. LED:display status Video stage:blue light flashes standby mode with TF card:blue and red light are normally on at the same time. Prompt for lacking of TF card:red light flashes (3) ◆Time update setting (1)Connecting it to the computer,system will find the「removeable disk」 (2)put the disk into the disk driver,then open (3)Press「update time and save the settings」 (4)Double press the(*)ico,waiting for the yellow light to be on.and the time update is finished.then the video time is agree with the system time. (5)Parameters of video:(default:CIF)VGA:640*480(keeping small occupying) 720P:1280*720(keeping much large occupying) (6)Videoing films icon ◆TF card Reading In normal use,the yellow light flashes. if you want to read the data of TF card.please press the「stop」button for about 5 seconds.the yellow and blue light gets normally on,the Video file is saved,then you can pull out the card. under video mode,press the button to stop working and save the information untill the yellow and blue light gets normally on. Waming;No pull out the TF card when it is in videoing ◆Review of the video: (1)Directly use USB:connect it to the computer (2)By card reader:to connect TF card with the computer (3)Insert the TF card to the cellphon to play(commend to use lphon4.E7-1) (4)Commend to use multi-fomat media player.stoms.flmpc and so on. (4) ◆PC Camera Usage and Windows debugging <if your operating system is Windows 7. please find the installation manual on the disk.> Directly use USB to connect it to the computer,system automatically to find「removeable disk」 ・long press this button to quit the disk ・system automatically find the「video equipment」for about 5 to 10 seconds. (1)When install on the wall or the ceiling.by adjust the 120°rotate angel to find the needed screen」 ・by adjust the 120°rotate angel to find the needed screen. (2)After finding the video equipment」able to be used as a video chat tool. ・remote video chat tool

noname#206454
noname#206454
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • K_Africa
  • ベストアンサー率78% (30/38)
回答No.1

以下、単に英文を直訳してみました。 製品のことを全く知らないので意味不明なところがあると思います。あくまでご参考まで。 なお、XP以降であればドライバー不要とあるのですがWin7ではドライバーが必要なんですね。 ------------------------- ◆概要 本製品をお買い上げ頂き誠にありがとうございました。 最新の半導体チップを内蔵したビデオ監視システムである本製品は、動画録再生、音声録音、動作検知、夜間の赤外線監視、感光誘導、繰り返し利用可能な保存機能と多くの機能を持っております。これまでのアナログ監視システムと比べ専門家による配線等が不要で設定が簡単に行え電源を入れるだけで動作開始となります。また、動画データの取扱も動画フィアルに正確な撮影時間とファイル名が付き扱い易くなっている等様々な特徴を持っております。ご家庭での使用からオフィス、スーパーマーケット、学校、倉庫、店舗、車庫、ビルディングの正面外壁、街路等あらゆる場所での監視目的にご活用頂けます。ご利用に際しては、本マニュアルをお読み頂き、問題がある場合は我社もしくは販売店までご連絡お願い致します。 (2) ◆プレイヤーシステムの設定; (1) お使いのPCのOSがWindows XP 2000以降の場合はドライバーソフトをインストールする必要はありません。 (2) Windows7をお使いの場合は「PC camera driver」をインストールください。(ディスク内にあるインストールマニュアルをご覧ください。) ◆動作時の確認; (1) 外部電源を接続します。(通常のTFカードを利用する場合)システムチェックを経て自動的にビデオモードになります。(青いライトが通常5-8秒間点滅します) (2) 外部電源を接続します。(TFカードを利用しない場合)赤いLEDが点滅します。TFカードを正しく挿入ください。青と赤のライトが点灯します。「*」ボタンを押して下さい。青いライトが5-8秒後に点滅します。これでビデオモードになります。 (3) システムにより自動的にファイルが作られ30分毎に自動保存されます。 LEDの状態は以下の通りです。 ビデオモード:青いライトの点滅 TFカード利用時でのスタンドバイモード:青と赤のライトが同時点灯 TFカードが挿入されていない場合:赤のライトの点滅 (3) ◆時間調整設定 (1) 本製品をPCに接続します。PC上では「removeable disk」と表示されます。 (2) ディスクをディクスドライバに挿入しこれを開きます。 (3)「update time and save the settings」を押します。 (4)(*)アイコンをダブルクリックします。黄色のライトが点灯します。時間調整が完了しビデオの時間がPCの時間と同期されます。 (5) ビデオパラメターはディフォルトのCIFではVGA:640*480になっています。(小画面設定)720P:1280*720ではより大きな画面設定になります。 (6) ビデオフィルムアイコンが現れます。 ◆TFカードの読み込み 通常利用時は黄色のライトが点滅します。 TFカードのデータを読み込みたい場合は、約5秒間「stop」ボタンを押して下さい。黄色と青のライトが点灯します。フィデオファイルが保存されカードを取り出すことができます。 ビデオモードではボタンを押すことで動作を終了させデータを保存できます。この時、黄色と青のライトが正しく点灯するまでお待ちください。 注意:TFカードを動画記録時に取り出さないでください。 ◆動画の再生 USBを使用する場合:USBをPCに差し込んでください。 カードリーダを使用する場合:TFカードをPCに接続ください。 TFカードを携帯電話に挿入し再生ください(lphon4.E7-1の利用をお薦めします) stoms、flmpc 等のマルチフォーマットプレイヤーの利用をお薦めします。 ◆PCカメラ利用時でのWindowsシステム対応 お使いのPCのOSがWindows7の場合はディスク内のインストレーションマニュアルをお読みください。 USBを使ってコンピューターに接続します。「removeable disk」が自動的に表示されます。 このボタンを長押しして下さい。 5-10秒後に自動的に「video equipment」が表示されます。 壁と天井をインストールする際、必要なスクリーンを見つけるために120度幅での角度調整を行ってください。 「video equipment」が現れれば、ビデオチャットツールが利用できます。

noname#206454
質問者

お礼

感謝いたします! すごく助かりました!今後ずっと日本語版取扱説明書として活用させていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Our plan is to use 30% of the funds raised to duplicate the CD (and probably some vinyl too) and the rest for marketing.

• 翻訳お願いします。

In order to succeed wood coatings manufacturers need to meet their customers’ needs and stay one step ahead of the next trend. Keeping on top of the next big thing in terms of color is very important. “The ability to offer innovation and advances in technology that translate into simplicity, ease of use and time reduction will ultimately drive incremental business and impact mature markets even increasing incident of use,” said O’Reilly. 非常に困っています。どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳希望

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか やはり難しいです・・。 長文ですので半分だけでもいいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 All relationships we enter into, whether happy or sad, have a value, they all have something deep to offer us. They are all experiences for the soul. The spirit learns from them and unknowingly works through its karma, through the emotions, and experiences that the involvement provides. It progresses. There is room for many different kinds of relationship in our lives. The boy meets girl, fall in love, gets married, is not the only form of valuable relationship. Each relationship is special in its own right, regardless of if it brings pleasure or pain each relationship has a purpose and a meaning, a gift, to give and a lesson. Some relationships change you as a person, like wine through water they colour your soul ever after. Others leave a light foot print, only the waif of a memory behind. There is a time for beginning relationships and a time for ending. If the karma of a relationship is over, and the relationship has run its natural course then it is time to end it, so that your spirit can move on in life and progress, but if the karma isn't over, then it will be impossible to find closure or to let go. This particular relationship seems to me to have a lot of karma left.

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳お願いします

“Reducing wait time is important for the time consuming process of staining. On the exterior, toners are always appreciated with solid and semi-transparent wood tones dominating decks, fences and furniture while the ability to customize is critical for siding. Reducing maintenance, whether it be traffic durability, color retention or coating life, people want to appreciate wood longer between maintenance cycles.” 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳希望です

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますか? ミスがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。 What will become of it long term?, For this we need to move away from the ascendant, for the ascendant is the beginning of the chart and the background the long term period of the relationship. To get the further future and find how this deep love will unfold and end we must move to another part of the horoscope. Lets come to the seventh house next, His house of marriage and see what is revealed. The planets in this area of the horoscope can reveal if marriage/ a permanent relationship is a possibility, or it is more likely to break up.

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳して下さい。お願いします Relationships always involve two or more people. In working off your chart we are in a way only getting half of the picture. Like one piece of the jigsaw. Working off two charts is like seeing the total picture, it is of particular use where there are uncertainly or problems, worries about how the relationship will go. So I will be able to tell you much more, and answer questions when you have met this man and know his birth time. It will be possible to compare your charts then to gain a closer insight into his thoughts feelings and the future of things. There is a kind of astrology that believes that within each moment in time, is encapsulated its future possibilities. So that if you meet someone on a certain date, the planets positions on that time, may augment bad or good for the relationships future and its future can sometimes be predicted from that. But the mans birth date is always the preferred method.

• 英語翻訳!

i want you to write the letter on the card,is this ok? と来ました英語翻訳お願いします 手紙を書いた上でカードが欲しいみたいな感じですか? please written and stamped on it は、 書いて切手を貼ってくださいで大丈夫ですか?