• ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

hetaeigo1989の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

参考になれば、幸いです。 インターネット検索で、質問されている英文が含まれる一文を見つけました。 The company has hired at least 150 former Apple employees, more than from any other company, even carmakers. The former Apple staffers work in many areas of the 6,000-employee automaker, including engineering and law. “From a design philosophy, [Apple] is relatively closely aligned,” says Musk, Tesla’s co-founder and chief executive officer. Apple declined to comment for this story. この流れでいくと、『設計思想(哲学)の観点から、アップルのスタッフは比較的忠実に提携されている(同じ立場で考えられる)』くらいになるのではないでしょうか。意訳すると、アップルは私らと同じくらいの水準で物を考えられる。というらへんでしょうか。 align 【自動】 整列する、一直線になる、一列に並ぶ ・Because of tilt, one card stack side aligns against side wall. : カードスタックは傾斜しているスタッカーの側壁に当たって側面がそろえられる。 〔部品などが〕調整されている 〔大義や方針で〕同じ立場で考える、提携する 【他動】 ~を一直線[平行]にする[並べる] 〔部品などを〕調整する、調節する 〔大義や方針で〕~を同じ立場に置く[提携させる]

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の質問です。

和訳の質問です。 小売企業が海外進出する際、フランチャイズ・システムを用いる場合があるという文のなかの一文です。 The franchise route to market can help reduce market risk, but can also expose a retailer to risks around brand control and aligned interests. brand controlとaligned interestsの意味、またbut以下の文全体が読み取れません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳

恐らく共晶型平衡状態図の英文です。 上手く文を繋げられないので どなたか和訳してください。 First is the fact that, at relatively low temperatures, there The limited time available of A and B atoms (which were randomly mixed in the liquid state) into separate solid phases must be done on a small scale.

• 文法、和訳がわかりません。

A blueprint or design from which an object, or component, is built. 上記のwitch の使い方がよくわかりません。 普通、SVが必要になると思うのですが、適切な使い方を教えてください。

• 和訳していただきたいです

この文章を日本語訳にしていただきたいです。 The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy;that is,the search for a superior moral justfication for selfishness. 申し訳ありませんがわかりやすく説明していただけたら助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

Everything expected from an apple pc...but booklet is in Japanese so a little hard to know all the features, but I guess youtube and google can help with that

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

When |b_i~| is relatively large (e.g., |b_i~|≧5), a particle passes through the region far from the Hill sphere of the planet without a significant influence of the gravity of the planet. As seen from Figs. 1(a) and (b), both the impact parameter, b_f~, and the eccentricity, e_f~, at the final stage are not so much different from those at the initial, i.e., a particle is hardly scattered in this case. When 3≦|b_i~|≦5, as seen from Fig. 1(a) and (b), a particle is scattered a little by the gravity of the planet and both |⊿b~| and |⊿e~| increase gradually with the decrease in |b_i~|, where ⊿b~=b_f~-b_i~ (3・1) and ⊿e~=e_f~-e_i~.     (3・2) よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

The philosophy of the American educational system is that a democracy depends on a fully informed electorate, and that therefore each citizen should receive the best education that it is possible for him to receive. 「アメリカの教育制度の哲学は、民主主義は十分に知識がある有権者によるものであり、それゆえに、各市民が受けることが可能な限り最も良い教育を受けるべきということである」としました。 加えて質問なのですが、この文に登場するthatの役割についても教えて下さい。私は、一番最初と二番目に出てくるthatは接続詞(名詞節を導くthat)で、3番目に出てくるthatは関係副詞だと思って訳したのですが、この考え方で合っているでしょうか?教えて下さい

• 和訳をお願いします!

A secure labeling system is in place for wine and in some countrious for beef. A similar certification system of tracking fish from the ocean to the consumer could reduce the demand for, and therefore the price of endangered, uncertified products. 1文目はis以降が上手くつかめなくて、2文目は ,and~endangered,の挿入でめちゃくちゃになって上手く訳せません。 お時間がある方、どうかよろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I got this sort of sentence from a comment on a news article from The Japan Times. Here is a link to the article in question. (“The Japan Times” is translated as ジャパンタイムズ.)

• 和訳が分かりません。

Beyond design, Apple’s influence is evident in Tesla stores and how the company operates other aspects of its business. 上記のoperateって、どうやって訳せますか? お願いいたします。