• yoshikuku
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

アメリカのその場所に行ったことすらない。。。 ですかね。

その他の回答 (1)

• aprianz50
  • ベストアンサー率18% (18/99)
回答No.2

恐らく、usがわからないのかと思います。 メールか何かの文だと思いますが、usはUnited Statesのことで大文字にするのが面倒だから小文字にしているだけです。なぜなら「私たち」を意味するusの前にはtheはつけないからです。あとは文意は難しくないはずです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I haven't thing you in ages 英語勉強中です 辞書で調べたのですが今一よくわかりません 和訳お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

“Mr. Pendleton reminded me a little of you, Daddy, as you were twenty years ago. You see I know you intimately, even if we haven't ever met!”

• 和訳をお願いします

In February maybe if you are free we can meet there or even in March. この中のevenは~さえと訳していいのでしょうか?3月さえ?ですか?  

• 和訳してください

以下和訳していただけますでしょうか。英会話のネタなのですが、英会話苦手です。どうしても意味が分かりません。 ずうずうしいようですが、よろしくお願いします。 And some great friends haven't known each other all that long, but knew right away that there was a connection, or bond, between them. Could it be that there is a twin spirit out there for each of us?

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The three months I spent in Shishmaref left a very deep impression on me. Staying with Eskimos, I became more and more interested in different lifestyles. It taught me one important lesson: even in the most remote places, "real" people are living their lives. That idea reallyn attracted me. I also began to feel that all of us have one thing in common: each of us has only one life to live. It is all those single lives that make up our world. When I got back to Japan, I kept thinking about Alaska. I felt that one day I wanted to live there. So, after graduating from university, I decicded to become a photographer. I wanted to know more about Alaska ond photograph its wildlife and people. Finally, in 1978, after studying photography for two years, I chose to make my home there.  

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well

• 和訳お願いします★

You know, I've never gone drinking in Shinjuku.

• お願いします!誰か和訳を

この文章を訳してもらえませんか?I won't forget you there just have been some changes going on in my life right now

• 関係詞、疑問詞、否定の記号問題ですが・・・

答えと、参考までに日本語訳をお願いします。答えがついていないもので、困っています・・・特に、最後の問題なんかは苦手です。スペルミスがあったらすみません。お願いします。 1 There are few mistakes,if(),in his composition.   アthere is イthere are ウsome エany 2 We cannot trust him.All he told us was()but a lie.   アanything イnothing ウsomething エeverything 3 He teaches us nothing.He is()but a good teacher.   アanything イnothing ウsimething エnone 4 “Is Chris popular?”“No,she has()friends”   アquite a few イmany ウnot a lot エhardly any 5 He cannot even sing children´s songs,()opera.   アmuch less イstill more ウstill better エmuch more 6 What he says is()from satisfactory to me.   アstill イaway ウfar エapart 7 These days you can´t wallk down the streets in Tokyo()bumping into someone using a cell phone.   アwithout イas if ウexcept エeven if 8 “Haven´t you been to Kyoto?”“()been there.”   アYes,I haven´t イNo,I haven´t ウYes,I have to エNo,I have