• ベストアンサー

英語が出来る方翻訳をお願いいたします。

did you make that christmas photo? cause I'd like to use the Taylor one as an icon for the holidays if thats ok この文はどのような意味でしょうか?教えていただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

あなたがこのクリスマス写真を作成したのですか。と言うのは、このテイラーの写真を年末年始用のアイコンとして使用したいのですが、OKですかね。

noname#227015
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。本当に助かりました。感謝いたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 訳 did

The threat of terrorism once seemed as remote as a Siberian forest , as did the idea that one might experience an attack so powerful as to interrupt our daily lives . の訳が分かる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて戴けませんか? 「as did ~ 」はどのように訳したらいいのか分かりません。ここでの「did 」はどういう役割をしているのでしょうか? 質問攻めすみません(>_<) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• 訳し方が分かりません。。。英語できる方、訳し方を教えてください。

Crystal has suggested that political (particulary military) might is a significant factor for language use-something which may have been true once, but which does not seem as viable a force today, given changes in the nature of national power...the way that culture values are projected and...the way markets are opened for the circulation of goods and services. Graddol therefore proposes, as an alternative, that economic and demographic factors might be more useful for shedding light on how language acuire importance. 1. political (particulary military) might is a significant factor for language use-something which may have been true onceのpolitical (particulary military) might は「政治的に違いない」と訳すのでしょうか? 2. significant factor for language useをどう訳したらいいのか分かりません。 3. useのあとの"-"部分はどう処理すべきなのでしょうか? 4. may have been true onceは「真実はひとつに違いないだろう」が先行詞language use-something にかかってるのでしょうか? 5. which does not seem as viable a force todayのasは「~として」と訳していいのでしょうか? 6. Graddol therefore proposes, as an alternativeのasも「~として」と訳すのでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語おしえてください

(1)に入る前置詞をおしえてください(>_<) Users turn everyone in their presence ((1)) mere objects, an "it" , as if that person did not exist.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

先月、金星堂出版の英語のテキストを購入したのですが、解答が付いていなく、訳が分からないのでお忙しいとは思いますが翻訳お願いしたいです。以下長文。 English is often called the world's lingua franca. About this, there is little dispute. However, what about the term lingua franca? It means the Frankish language, but how did it come to be known so well as an expression in English? The language is full of intersting idioms and expressions whose origins we often fail to give even a thought to. If we did, we would find that English expressions and idioms often have fascinating stories behind them. Pidgin English is one such expression. If you ask a native English speaker what thia means, he or she will likely explain the meaning corrently:broken, or badly spoken, English. If you ask why people use this exprettion, they might explain in it this way: Pigeons are not very clever birds, so it means someone whose Englilsh is not beyond the level of a simple bird. However, this is not correct at all. During the period of the Opium Wars,1839-60, Potuguese, British, and Dutch traders went to China in large number to do business. They created a simplified from of English that could be used to do business. Business English often sounded like pidgin English when spoken with an accept, so this name stuck. Flea market is another intersing expression. Most people think that this word comes from the old goods that are often sold at such markets. Because they are old and possibly durty, they might be full of fleas. Fleas are associsted with dirty things. People used to think that those selling goods at such markets looked dirty,too. They might have been carring fleas, which could have been a cause for the name. Neither is correct. There was a market in New York City long ago called the Vallie Markt. In Dutch, it meant Valley Market. It is easy to forget that the Dutch were the first European settlers in New York, before the British too over in 1664. Over the year, Vallie Markt became Vlie Market. In Dutch, the "v "sound like an "f" in English: "Flee" or "flea" both sound like the "vlie" in "Vlie Market." The term "flea market," however, has been translated into "market of fleas" in many languages, Japanese and French included. When a ship is in troublle, it sends out this message: "Mayday! Myday!" Many believe that this word is used because something bad once happened on May 1. Actually, it is the English version of "M'aidez!," which means, "Help me!" in French. "My brother is up the river!" thismeans that your brother ia in prison. How did English get this expression? Ossining State Prison was 30 km away from New York City... along the Hudson River. Therefore, if you did something illegal in New York City, which has never had a shortage of criminals, you might have been sent to Ossining... up the Hudson River. So many words and phrases have entered the English language in an intersting way. Bcause English is the lingua franca of the world, it gets to borrow from many launguages of the world as well/ Bravo for English! Brovo... that was originally an Italian word, by the way.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 英語の問題について

学校の宿題なのですが、 (1)下記の英文を自然な形で翻訳して、 (2)*で囲んだ2つのthatの品詞を教えてください。 But looking back, it's perhaps little surprise *that* the few items of stationary *that* did cause me to sigh happily as a child were, of course, from Japan.

• 翻訳お願いします

You did not tell me that you wanted it to focus. It said this it was not a focus ring but I can make it one of you just let me know.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

I think that I won't be an excellent photo maker…perhaps… I just want to learn feeling this world we own by watching,listening,smelling & touching. When I'm being an adult,this development,and I remind myself that I would experience something new. The most important is a pure of mind as well as a child's curious eyes. Sometimes I have one marvelous emotion that lets me know how fortunate we were. Because the truth: we still live. You think? というメールをいただいたのですが、翻訳ソフトを使っても訳の意味がよくわからず困っています。写真についての話をしていました。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • コロナ関連で3日だけ休んだ人の理由について知りたいです。なぜ3日だけ休む必要があるのか、理由を教えてください。
  • 3日だけ休むことは私には考えられない行動ですが、コロナ関連で3日だけ休む理由について興味があります。なぜ3日だけなのか、理由を教えていただけますか。
  • コロナ関連で3日だけ休んだ人がいるようですが、なぜ3日だけ休んだのか、驚きです。3日だけ休む理由について詳しく教えていただけますか。
回答を見る