• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

mikeyanの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • mikeyan
  • ベストアンサー率41% (19/46)
回答No.1

通常、最初のメッセージとは奇妙なものである。 そういうわけで、普通のメッセージ(を受け取ったこと)に驚いた。 もっとよい和訳はありそうですが、意味的にはこんな感じでしょうかね

ReMTK
質問者

お礼

そうでしたか!なんとなくしかわからなかったのでスッキリしました! ありがとうございました( *´∀`*)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Many years have passed. Although my Japanese is still far from perfect, I became a professional at domo-ing. I found it to be a very happy expression. Not long ago I was packing my bags to go back home for a vacation. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My friend James was standing there. He had been in Japan for only one month and was planning to stay another two years. He was carrying a box with him. "Could you please give this little present to my girlfriend when you arrive?' He said 'little " but to me the box looked very big. I took a quick look at my bags. They were really full and very heavy. It was impassible to make anything else fit in. However, I felt kind of rude saying no. Without even thinking almost it, my face changed into an expression of worry. I said, "Sore wa doomo..." James looked at me very surprised and asked, "Why are you thanking me? This is not a present for you." I was too tired to explain anything, so I gave him a copy of this article.

• 関係代名詞which の非制限用法

以下の文章は間違っていませんでしょうか?? I wasn't surprised at all , which I had known about it I can speak French , which I lived there for along time I hate him, which is why I didn't invite him to the party

• be surprisedのあとのto不定詞とat+動名詞の違い

「私はあなたに会って驚きました。」を英作させると、I was surprised at seeing you.という解答をする生徒が何人かいました。正しくはI was surprised to see you.だ、と教えましたが、その根拠が自分的に明確ではないので御質問しました。 seeは自分自身の行為であり、自分がやったことに驚くのはおかしい、という説明を加えたのですが、これは正しい解釈でしょうか。 例えばI was surprised at (your) visiting me.とかI was surprised at receiving your letter.なら、「キミの僕への訪問」や「僕がキミから手紙を受け取る」ことの意外性からatの目的語に動名詞をもってくるのだ、と理解しています。 この解釈に関しまして、どなたか御教授願えませんでしょうか。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I cannot understand why the old man cannot do justice to those to whom he owed so much and the whole thing is so absolutely inconsistent with what he had already cabled. It was not until after the victory at the Battle of Rafa that Chauvel was made a Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George, but this particular order is awarded for important non-military service in a foreign country. It was not just his military service at Romani which had not been recognised, but also the service of all those who fought in the Anzac Mounted Division at Romani, at El Arish, at Magdhaba and at Rafa.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Today,a new teacher came to our class and said:i know japanese..and i said:genkidesuka? Teacher was surprised "how do you learn japanese?" and i said i have one friend .) thank you again and again..what are you doing?is that different things you have?write me..goodbye 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 和訳お願いします・・・

Thank god, cos i was starting to think u were a complete bitch. Now i know you just have a bit of fight in u, which im definately all for. Now からの意味が分からないです。教えていただきたいです!よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を自然な日本語に和訳する方法

簡単な文構造の英文ならすぐに日本語に和訳できるのですが少し複雑な英文だと和訳する問題でうまく自然な日本語に訳せません 英語のままなら理解できるのですが普段から英語のままで理解してるのでうまくできません どなたか下の英文を例として用いて自然な日本語に和訳する方法を教えていただけないでしょうか? It would seem that bright German or French people who have good English as well as their own language are really far better off and that the British, at any rate, are starting to realize. As I sit in front of my radio listening to music that is being broadcast from far distant station, I cannot help thinking of instuments called transmitters which make the waves that travel through space at a wonderful speed and bring voices of far away musicians to my ears.

• やっぱりジョークの和訳は日本語センスを問われる!?

I was suspended once because a teacher pointed a ruler at me and said "at the end of this ruler is an idiot" And I said "which end?"(作者不詳) というジョークがあります。 個人的にはすごいツボったのですが、私の文章力では日本語に訳しても全然面白くないのです。 拙訳:俺は一度停学になった事がある。先生が定規を俺に指して「この定規の先に愚か者がおる。」と言うから「どっち側の先ですか?」って言ったんだ。 まあ、お分かりとは思いますが、定規の両端に先があり、自分を指してる方じゃなくて、先生が先生自身を指してる方を意図して言って怒られたというしょうもない笑い話なのですが、、、"which end?"の訳が良くないのですかねえ?? 日本語でも面白い翻訳例を読んでスッキリとしたく思っています、自分の翻訳では残尿感しか残らないので、英語カテの住人の方々の翻訳例をおしえていただければと思います。 現在けっこう忙しくて、大したお礼コメントもできませんが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

Are you ok sweety? I'm starting to worry a lot these days...are you ok?

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。今日も、お世話になります。 The context in which the words are spoken, or the way in which they are said will tell us which of the possible speaker-meaning is intended. 「言葉が話される文脈、もしくはそれらがどのように 言われているかは、おそらく話し手が言いたいことのうち、 どれが本当に意図しているのかを教えてくれるだろう。」 もう少し、きちっとした日本語にできないものかと 自分で思いながら、今の自分のレベルはこんなものでした… もう少し分かりやすい日本語にするとするなら、どんな 感じでしょうか?できるだけ原文を崩さずに訳をしていただけると 幸いです。 宜しくお願いします。