• 締切済み

英問英答

Write about your friends by using the present perfect という英文に対して、どういう風に答えればよいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

He and I have got to know each other gradually through hanging out with for several years. のように現在完了形を用いて書きなさいと言っています。

swishing
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• どっちの英文のほうが正しいですか?

「あなたの友達にも、新しい詳細を忘れずに伝えてね。」 を、英文にしてみました。どちらのほうが正しいでしょうか? 1、Please don't forget to tell your friend about new detail (the detail). 2、Please don't forget to tell new detail (the detail) to your friend. あと、new detail ですか? the detail でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の訳を教えてください!!!

この英文の訳を教えてくださいm(__)m すごく急いでます!! Write down a letter to her following the sentence,"I heard about your story." ある本を読んでその主人公に手紙を書くというものなのですが、手紙の中にI heard about your story.と書かなければならないのか、これに従って?書かなければならないのか分かりません(つД`)゜+. よろしくお願いします!!! すごく困っています!!

• built-in best friend

But you need to stop worrying so much about Donna, Beth and Ryan. Focus instead on expanding your horizons by making new friends. The bigger your world the smaller your problems will seem. And by the way, Ryan isn't going anywhere. He'll always be your big brother, a built-in best friend. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2067285 built-in best friendはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。

英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。 [英作文] まず最初に、子供をチャイルドシートに座らせたらどうなの? 私の解答は、 At first、would you make your child sit down the child seat? [英文和訳] Ever since I came to Japan , I have been puzzled by the total lack of using child seats in family cars. 私の解答は、 日本に来てからずっと、私は家庭用自動車においてのチャイルドシートの欠如の総数に困惑している。 です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。

英作文、英文和訳の添削をお願いします。 [英作文] まず最初に、子供をチャイルドシートに座らせたらどうなの? 私の解答は、 At first、would you make your child sit down the child seat? [英文和訳] Ever since I came to Japan , I have been puzzled by the total lack of using child seats in family cars. 私の解答は、 日本に来てからずっと、私は家庭用自動車においてのチャイルドシートの欠如の総数に困惑している。 です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文-5

日本に滞在している外国人の学生に次のように聞かれたとします。あなたならどのようにこたえ、どんな理由説明をしますか。 "Why do so many young Japanese have their own cellular phone? Most of my Japanese friends have a 'keitai'. Do I need to get one? It is a very useful tool. We had contacted other people by using telephone in our home or company , or using public telephone in towns. However, nowadays we can contact them by using it wherever you are. Furthermore, it has a lot of information and you can readily look for almost everything by using it. That's why many young Japanese have it. However,you should be free to decide whether you have or don't have it. よろしくお願いします!

• 次の日本文を英文にしてください!

ここでの生活はどうですか というのを feel here you your how life do about? を並び替えて正しい英文にしてくださいますか? また あの角で右に曲がってください とは At right corner that turn でいいのでしょうか?

• 添削お願いします

I think It will be clearly your audience and purpose by writing (adding) these things and using some sources. 「(その問題にどう立ち向かったかをもっと詳しく書けばいいと思う)これらの事を書いたり幾つかの資料を使うと聞き手や目的がもっとクリアになると思う」 ** ・どのような目的でその論文を書くか ・誰に向けて書くか …などがテーマとしてあります。 ですのでyour audience and purpose を入れました。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いしいます。

• 英作文の添削をお願いできますか?(長め)

まずこの質問を見て頂きありがとうございます。 今回は題名通りの事で少し長いのですが英文の添削をお願いできませんか? かれこれ2年程英語に触れていない中で英文を書く事になったので正直不安なのです。 ちなみに内容は飲酒運転についてです。 “drunk driving”is to drive a car after drink. After this speach,I want you to think about this problem. I'm going to talk about two point “cause accident and kill”and“lose social status” ・First “cause accident and kill” Drunk driver may cause an accident. Because driver who can't right jugement when drink. and it may cause that murder person. For example, Three years ago, Three children lost their life by drunk-driving. ・Second“ lose social status” Besides, drunk driving have another bad possibilities. For example,It is that arrested by the police. Recently the police inspect the cars at many places.If you drink and drive, you will arrest by the police.and this news is spread quickly for family,company,and friend.Then your social status will be lost. Recently in Japan,policeman was laid off for drunk driving. Fortunately he was not murderd nobody .But drunk driving is a crime.and i knew this news two days ago. ・in conculusion ,i think we must stop drink when drive です。長いし文法も単語の用法も滅茶苦茶かもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。