• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

The proposed step size was scaled back from the Newton step, with large steps trimmed back, and backtracking was used if the step did not increase the log-likelihood.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここで出した歩幅は、ニュートン歩幅より小さくし、大股の幅を縮小し、歩幅が対数尤度を増加しなければ、バックトラッキング(back-tracking)が使われた。

sab3736
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Which statement about Kronosaurus is NOT true? It lived in the sea that used to cover Australia. It stayed in the water all the time. Its teeth were very large. It was a very dangerous predator.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! Some were of Isis and other Egyptian divinities, but there were also statuettes of Dionysus and Venus Anadyomene which point to syncretism of the Isis cult with Graeco-Roman cults connected with fertility and regeneration. In the extreme southeast corner of the court there was a walled enclosure, open to the sky, with a flight of steps which led to an underground vaulted chamber where there was a large bowl set on a pedestal. The main altar was set off-centre, southeast of the temple steps so as not to obstruct the view into the temple from the portico. The plinth was extended on either side of the pronaos to support two small aediculae which must have held other cult statues.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The 25th Division was ordered by the army commander, General Humbert to attack again at 6:00 p.m. but the orders arrived too late and the attack did not take place. French aircraft were active over the attack front but at midday large formations of German fighters arrived and forced the French artillery-observation and reconnaissance aircraft back behind the front line. By the end of the day the 26th Division had held on to 100 yards (91 m) of the German front trench and the 25th Division had been forced back to its jumping-off trenches. German artillery-fire had not been heavy and the defence had been based on machine-gun fire and rapid counter-attacks. The XIII Corps and XXXV Corps attack due next day was eventually cancelled. The Fifth Army attacked on 16 April at 6:00 a.m., which dawned misty and overcast. From the beginning German machine-gunners were able to engage the French infantry and inflict many casualties, although German artillery-fire was far less destructive. Courcy on the right flank was captured by the 1st Brigade of the Russian Expeditionary Force in France but the advance was stopped at the Aisne–Marne canal. The canal was crossed further north and Berméricourt was captured against a determined German defence. From Bermericourt to the Aisne the French attack was repulsed and south of the river French infantry were forced back to their start-line.

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to know which strop and accessories are best used with the blade and how I should protect it from rust. It has been engraved but I do not know if your company did the engraving. I want to be able to use it at soon as possible!

• There was a large ....

There was a large increase in coffee bean imports from Colombia. の文でinとimportsの品詞を教えてください。もしinが前置詞で、inportsが動詞のと考えた場合、前置詞は節をとれないと思ったのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 急いで返事をしたいので、和訳お願いします(><)

I just track the package, somehow it did not show up. The package was picked up by our mailman. Please let me call and check! I will get back to you as soon as I find out any info! よろしくお願いしますww

• 和訳をお願いします。

The II Corps, on the left of the British line, occupied defensive positions along the Mons–Condé Canal, while I Corps was positioned almost at a right angle away from the canal, along the Mons–Beaumont road (see map). I Corps was deployed in this manner to protect the right flank of the BEF, in case the French were forced to retreat from their position at Charleroi. I Corps did not line the canal, which meant that it was little involved the battle and the German attack was faced mostly by II Corps. The dominant geographical feature of the battlefield, was a loop in the canal, jutting outwards from Mons towards the village of Nimy. This loop formed a small salient which was difficult to defend and formed the focus of the battle.

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

和訳を教えて下さい。 少々長い文ですが、以下の文を和訳して頂きたいのです。 Have you ever noticed that English changes with the times? American teenagers'English is different from their grandparents'English. When we watch movies from the 1950s,sometimes we laugh at the language they use. In the 1980s,peopule started to think more carefully about certain English words. For example, we used to usewords like mankind to talk abut all peopule in the wold. Nobady thought it was strange. But in the 1980s,people realize that since women were not included,this was a kind of gender bias. As a result, the word humankind was introduced. In the future,"mankind"will be heard less and less. 以上です。宜しくお願いします。 特に”we used to use words like ~"の扱い方が分かりません。 教えて下さい。

• 和訳をお願いします

I drove past the H it does not look to good.(Hは名称です) The front entrance was lock with a metal gate which you have to use a key to open . There was a front desk just like in a hotel but I did not see anyone there. There was a back entrance to this complex but it also had a metal gate. This morning after breakfast I grove by and the gates were all open and a person was at the desk. But you could just walk inside the complex without any one asking you if you live there. 説明が長くてわかりません。。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m