• ベストアンサー

英文 和訳お願いします!

送られてきたメッセージを一部抜粋したものなのですが、意味がいまいち掴めません。 言いたいことは何となくは理解できるのですが・・・。 どなたか正確な訳をお願いいたします。 I just wanna tell you that I don't recived a your letter yet so if I don't still write you is for this reason^^''

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたの手紙をまだ受け取っていません、だからまだあなたに手紙を出さないのはそのためです、と言いたかっただけです。

hanon775
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 「what ever happened」の和訳

映画「マリーアントワネット」でも使われていた、ストロークスの「what ever happened」の和訳を探しています。 直訳では汲みきれない意味が込められてそうな歌詞なので、意味するところが知りたいです。 I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I wanna be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. Oh dear, is it really all true? Did they offend us and they want it to sound new? Top ten ideas for countdown shows... Whose culture is this and does anybody know? I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess," But no one comes in and yes, you're alone... You don't miss me, I know. Oh Tennessee, what did you write? I come together in the middle of the night. Oh that's an ending that I can't write, 'cause I've got you to let me down. I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I want to be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet...

• 和訳をお願いします。

外国の方からの質問です。 ポケモンカードの購入についてなんですが和訳をお願いします。 I have just been bought 5 boxes of this set now so if you still have the cards any cards i don't have i will be happy to buy sorry about that.

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。