• ベストアンサー

この英文を和訳してください!

先ほど、外国の方とオンラインゲームをしていて、 終了後にその方から送られてきたメッセージなのですが、 日本語でどういう意味なのか教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。 メッセージ本文 「good dodging and all but for fucks sake dont let him heal so much」

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

回避は上手だったけど、頼むから、あんなに回復させないでくれよ。 Good dodging 良い回避 and all http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/and+all but しかし for fuck's sake お願いだから don't let him heal so much 彼がヒールするのをあんなに許さないでくれ

maki199211
質問者

お礼

とても分かりやすいです。 回答ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

どのようなゲームだかわからないので、はっきりは言えませんが、短縮して言えば、いい策略をしててよかったけど、彼の怪我だかなんだかを治させるだけの時間をあまり与えるなと

maki199211
質問者

お礼

ははは、なるほど(笑) この外国人ホストさんのせいで「彼」(=敵のボス)が 持続的に回復してしまう不利な状況に陥ってしまったのですが、 私が華麗に速攻で倒したんですよ。 要するにこれはツッコミ待ちのジョークですね^^ 「いやお前のせいだろーっ!(笑)」って返信して欲しかったんだと思います。 回答ありがとうございました~!

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます。和訳お願いします。

hi im sylvester girl dont mail him enymore i feel so bad n he want to just sex with u n i want to leve him but i kill him baby so im so sad n i want to someting for him if u can help me can u make him bad メールをもらったのですが、私は英語が出来ません。 なんて書いてあるんでしょうか? すみませんができる方お願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: Hi, Al. I haven’t seen you for . . . well, since you left the company. Have you found another job yet? B: Yes, I work for Plexar now. I miss you guys, but I’m much happier there. A: Good for you. What makes Plexar so much better, besides the products? B: That’s just it. All my clients know we sell high quality products, so they trust me. I get far fewer complaints than I did with MediaSavvy, and my sales volume’s through the roof. A:[ I’ll bet. Let me know if they have any openings in marketing, would you?] B: Sure, Linda. I will. [ ]でくくった一文の意味が分かりません。 openingは「好機」の意味でしょうか・・・にしても分からない。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落目の前半部分となりますので、 中途半端で終わると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a car owner and driver. His car is modern and green. It has the letter C or K in the brand name, makers name or in the number plate. There is a very old karma between you and your soul mate. The goes back to a past life. You may have shared more than one past life, but always this love was cut short and left unfinished, and so you are brought back together in the present life again. There will be a sense of this in the meeting, a kind of familiarity, as if you know him, but don't know him at all. Like a forgotten memory, Maybe nothing you can define or grasp, but love will begin with conversation with talk and it will just seem so natural, it will be as though you have known him all your life.

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳お願いします。 An old man died and left son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. `My money has finished and my friends have gone, `said the young man. `What will happen to me now?` `don't worry, young man, `answered Nasreddin. `Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.`

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What will be the first impression you’ll have of him. Why will you notice him? Or won't you notice him at all until he notices you? First impression aren’t always the most important and are often forgotten, because they are usually subconscious, instinctive. But it is worth including, for it all weaves the cloth of the picture I am building up more close, and pulls him into view and recognition. It is the fifth heavenly house of the horoscope which symbolizes the early stages of the attraction. While the seventh is the immediate impression. It is the elements that are important in this, for elements underlie the chart and the impression of a person underlies the experience of them. So now lets add to the process of becoming acquainted by looking at the seventh house element..

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: I’m finished studying. Let’s grab lunch. B: But I still have to finish my psychology paper. A: Come on, take a break. We’ve been at it all morning. B: It’ll only take me another hour or so. I have to get it done today. A: That’s what happens when you put it off until the last minute! 最後の一行の意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳についてお願いします。

先ほど、恋人からの英語のメ-ルが来ましたが、意味が分かりません 翻訳をお願いします。 i think so,but we have to talk about the things that happened... ill make our relationship to get work so please dont let them to destroy it. ちなみにけんか中です。