• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

In this paper we concentrate on models for paired comparisons (when many competitors compete in a series of head-to-head competitions) and extend these models to allow for time-varying competitor strengths.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

本稿では、(多くの選手が一連の直接対決で勝負を決する場合)一対比較のモデルに集中し、これらのモデルを、選手力の時間的変化を考慮に入れるよう拡張する。

sab3736
質問者

お礼

SPS700さん、 毎度ありがとうございます。 助かります!

関連するQ&A

• 英論文の冒頭なのですが、和訳お願いします。

We present a methodology for fitting time-varying paired comparisons models in which the parameters are allowed to vary deterministically, as opposed to stochastically, with time.

• 英論文の和訳をお願いします

Our dynamic paired comparisons model is based on a new closed-from for Stern’s continuum of paired comparisons models which include the Bradly-Terry model and the Thurstone-Mosteller model.

• 英文和訳

For a long time, airlines in China have heavily relied on travel agents to sell their tickets, resulting in the control of air ticket prices falling behind the price loosening mechanism. Due to the lack of traffic right allocation standards, airlines in China have to adopt price strategies to compete with other transportation modes in order to increase their market share. Consequently, price wars always lead to certain chaos in the market and some major losses for the airlines themselves. The air transport market in China is dominated by a few large airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, and Eastern Airlines, which is a typical monopoly phenomenon. Under this situation, the price of one airline will inevitably influence the ticket pricing of its competitors and the structure of the entire market. Therefore, airlines should consider the corresponding actions of the competitors to ensure stability of the entire market when deciding ticket pricing strategies. In order to solve this problem, the game theory can be used as an effective approach. どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

We obtained data from the Grand Slam Tennis Archive, http://wwwtennis.ukf.net/, on the results and score lines of all four of men's Grand Slam events since the Open Era began in 1968 and Wimbledon, the US Open, the Australian Open and the French Open all agreed to allow professional tennis players to compete against amateurs, to the US Open in 2012.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下は防衛関係の文章です。よろしく Failure to obtain legislative approval for augmenting provision -Augmentation of provision to object head 'Grants-in-aid'

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします。

英語の読める方、2文和訳お願いします。辞書などを何度も引いたんですが、いまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 直流発電機の損失に関する英文で、ヒステリシス損失が起こる説明をしている文章です。和訳お願いします。 (1)The magnetic domains of the armature are held in alignment with the field in varying numbers, dependent upon field strength. (2)The magnetic domains rotate, with respect to the particles not held in alignment, by one coplete turn during each rotation of the armature. *magnetic domains=磁区 armature=電機子(発電機で、界磁のつくる磁束中を回転する部分) (1)のare held in alignment with the field in varying numbers (2)のwith respect to the particles not held in alignmentとoneの意味がわかりません。

• 和訳お願いします!

JAPAN TIMESの記事よりわからない箇所がありました。 Japan is in dire need of role models who manage to have a large family and find happens there, of a society that makes it possible for mothers, single or attached, to work and thrive. France, for one country, is striving to create such a society, and achieved, in 2006, the highest birthrate in Europe, at 2,01 children per woman of childbearing age. In contrast,in much of southern Europe, even where government policies have aided woman,People's condescending attitudes to single mothers and children born out of wedlock have kept birthrate low. 長文でお手数おかけしますが、どなたかお答えいただけたら嬉しいです!

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! In fact, Moscow’s readiness to take part in negotiations in Western capitals was minimal, even though the events in the GDR before 17 June were seen to reflect completely the Soviet intention of pressing for a Four Power conference on the German question. The actual losers were the weakest element in the game: the Germans behind the Iron Curtain and all those who had hoped for the restoration of Germans unity. The planned summit of the Big Three in 1953 was reduced to a conference of the three Western foreign ministers. He had been convinced that the West could negotiate with the Soviets based on a ‘position of strength’ in order to ward off the danger of an nuclear war.

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant