• ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

まだかな まだかな まだかな さあ食べよう って時には手遅れなの

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

And now I'm just holding on and not needing it to be up here, but being okay if it's down here. Really trying to live in this middle ground of not letting the highs affect me too much and the lows take me down too much. 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 今は、ただ耐えているだけで、ここが上である必要はないけど、ここが下であっても構わないと思っている。高潮に影響されすぎず、低潮に影響されすぎず、その中間地点で生きようとしている。

• 和訳を教えていただきたいです

Free care car was to be come me too not. この文章を和訳すると、どういう意味になるのでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

I'm a student yet, just completed my graduation and now preparing for job now. how about your study? 和訳して頂けませんか?

• 和訳みてください

I also heard the same, either is ok for me so long as not too far. 私も同じ事きいた。遠すぎなければどっちでもいいよ。 so long as と as long asは、同じと辞書にありますが、 使用度は個人によりますか?

• Me, either!

ご教授よろしくお願い致します。 「私も○○できない」と言う時、 例えば I'm not in a very place right now. という感じでネガティブな意見を言う友人に 「私も○○できない」と言う時は、 Me too. Me neither. は良く使う表現かと思います。 が、 Me, either! はどうでしょうか? 使っておかしくないのでしょうか?

• 訳の問題です

和訳の問題で分からない点があるので解説を御願い致します。 1, What remains to be seen now is whether it is too late to save the rainforests. 「What」~「now」がうまく訳せません・・・。 2, I came in from work two hours ago but I've been so busy I've yet to sit down. 「in from」は前置詞が続いてしまっている様に見えますが、何かの熟語ですか? 「yet to」もイマイチ分かりません・・・。 3, So intense was my delight in the beautiful world about me that I forgot even myself. 「about」以下の訳し方が分かりません。 解答お待ちしております!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします

Most people now watch a lot of movies and TV on the Internet. People used to read a lot of articles in the past, but not anymore. People now spend too much time connecting with other people using the Internet. The Internet allows us to create our own work and connect with many people.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 文法的な質問です

[watch it. watch it. not too early,now.] 上記の英文について質問があります。 一つ目が意訳です。 「我慢しろ。あせるな」以外にほかにあるのでしょうか? この英文は、ドリフトをしている人(教えられてる側)に対してアドバイスをしている助手席の人(教える側)が言っていた台詞です。 二つ目が文法についてです。 (1)この英文内には副詞がたくさんあると思うんですが "not too"は"early"と"now"どちらを修飾しているのでしょうか? (2)英文を見ると"not too early,now."となっていますが、early"と"now"のあいだの",(カンマ)"はなぜあるのでしょうか? 特に二つ目のところを文法的に解説いただきたいです。 ニュアンスとしては捉えられるんですが、文法的に上記の文を紐解くとなるとなかなか納得のいくところにたどり着けません。 よろしくお願いします。