英文からセンセーショナルなタイトルを生成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アイルランドに最初に植えられたとされるニンジンの話はおそらく神話である。
  • ドライバーは説明した。「本日の新聞に、あなたがフランス南部からパリに到着する旨のお知らせがありました。」
  • 彼はぼんやりとした概念を持っていたが、それが一度でも形成された場合、いい男は彼らに礼儀正しく、しかし少し遠い騎士道精神で接するものだということだった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします!

(1)The story that Sir Walter Raleigh first planted them in Ireland is probably a myth.  (2)The driver explained, ' There was a notice in today's paper that you were arriving in Paris from the south of France.' (3)He had a vague notion, if he ever formulated it, that nice men treated them with a polite but rather distant chivalry. (4)The money made from goods produced by factories can be used to buy the food that is still needed and cannot be produced at home. (5)It is natural that industrialists should choose areas favored with these conditions in order to build factories. (6)In 1795, France was having a hard time.She was not only fighting most of Europe, but she was also in the midst of a revolution at home. (7)We had blizzard one day that came up sudden and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 これら(分かりませんが「噂の種」かも知れませんし、本当の植物かも)をアイルランドに最初に植えたのは、ウォルター•ラリー卿と言う話は多分神話(=うそ)であろう。 2。  その運転士は「フランス南部からお着きになると今日の新聞に出ていました」と説明した。 3。  彼は、もし公式化する機会があれば、その善良な人たちは礼儀正しくはあったが、どこか他人行儀の礼儀作法で彼らに接したような、不鮮明な考えを持っていた。 > はっきりとそう言った考えを秩序立てて整理した訳ではないが、礼儀正しくはあったがどこか他所他所しいところがその人々にはあったような、ぼんやりとした印象を彼は持っていた。 4。工場で作った物を売った金で、まだ不足しており、自国内で作れない食料を買うことが出来る。 5。実業家たちが、工場建設地として、このような諸条件を満たす地域を選ぶのは、当然だ。 6。  1795年、フランスは経済不況だった。(国外では)ヨーロッパのほとんどの国を相手どって戦争をしていただけでなく、国内では革命の真っ最中だった。 7。  ある日急に吹雪になって、顔の前にかざした手さえ見えないほどだった。

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

The story that Sir Walter Raleigh first planted them in Ireland is probably a myth. The driver explained, ' There was a notice in today's paper that you were arriving in Paris from the south of France.' He had a vague notion, if he ever formulated it, that nice men treated them with a polite but rather distant chivalry. The money made from goods produced by factories can be used to buy the food that is still needed and cannot be produced at home. It is natural that industrialists should choose areas favored with these conditions in order to build factories.

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet was naturally very upset by what he had done to Ponius. After all,the young prince was at heart a kind and gentle person. But he had more important things on his mind. He dropped his bloody sword and began admonishing his mother once again.He held up two drawings in front of her. One was of the late king,his father.The other was of Claudius.“Mother,"placeed Hamlet,“can't you see the difference? You must be able to see what a good man my father was,and what a villain your new husband is!" But at that moment,the old ghost reappeared out of nowhere.“Hamlet,"it said in the same eerie voice,“have you forgotten that you gave me your word? Why are you causing your mother so much agony? And why are you still hesitating? Get on with it!" Hamlet started to explain himself,but the ghost vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

• 和訳していただけたら・・・

I and the Village(1911) This painting by Chagall is full of strange images. Why is the big face green? Whose face is it? Why did Chagall paint a small cow on the face of another cow? You can see a few people and buildings. Some of them are upside down. Where do these images come from? In the picture,Chagall expressed parts of his life in a unique and interesting way. Most of the images have been created from his childhood memories of his hometown. The face on the right is Chagall himself. Chagall was born in 1887 Vitebsk,a city in Russia. Most people in the city,including his family,were Jewish. Though his family was poor,he had a happy childhood. In 1907,Chagall went to an art school in St.Petersburg. Later in 1910,with little money but big dreams,he left for Paris to study art. While in Paris,he often painted pictures of his hometown. “I and the Village”is one of them. よろしくお願いします。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 和訳を教えていただけますか?

次の長文の和訳を教えていただけますか? So it isthat the country is getting less and less peaceful , at least on sunny week-ends in the warm season of the year. The towns are emptied, and the country hums with acitvity, particularly around main roads and beauty spots. In the past this was not the case. For although the Englishman had always been a lover of the country, it is only in recent times that he has had the leisure with a longer week-end and the means with a family car to satisfy his love. But now such is the intersity with which he is pursuing his love , that the is killing the country with too much kindness. The result is only to transfer the noise and bustle of the town to the country every week-end. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

こちらの文を和訳していただける方がいましたら よろしくお願いしますm(__)m But his thoughts did not appear on Albert Edward's clean-cut and distinguished features. He stood in 20 respectful but not obsequious attitude. He had in service before he was appointed to his ecclesiastical office, but only in very good houses, and his deport. ment was irreproachable. Starting as a page boy in the household of a merchant prince, he had risen by 25 due degrees from the position of fourth to first footman, for a year he had been single-handed butler to a widowed peeress, and, till the vacancy occurred at St Peter's, butler with two men under him in the house of a retired ambassador. He was tall, spare, grave, and dignified. He looked, if not like a duke, at least like an actor of the old school who specialized duke's parts. He had tact, firmness, and self- s assurance. His character was unimpeachable. The vicar began briskly. Foreman, we've got something rather unpleasant to say to you. You've been here a great many years and I think his lordship and the general agree with me that you've fulfilled the duties of your office to the satisfaction of everybody concerned. The two churchwardens nodded. 'But a most extraordinary circumstance came to my knowledge the other day and I felt it my duty to us impart it to the churchwardens. I discovered to my astonishment that you could neither read nor write.' The verger's face betrayed no sign of embarrass- ment. "The last vicar knew that, sir,' he replied. "He said a it didn't make no difference. He always said there was a great deal too much education in the world for 'is taste.

• 和訳をお願いします。

In the early summer of 1492, three ships left Spain. The crew were apprehansive because they didn't know where they were going. The captain didn't tell them where they would land.Columbus told his crew that they would be arriving in Asia in a few months. He had no idea he was going to land on another continent-a land that didn't appear on European maps. 少し長いですが、特にwould....,とwas going toの訳がいまいちわかりません。訳せる方よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 和訳お願いします。

Nevertheless,disregarding the 'worry hunters'' the Pearl Strret Central Station was started on September 4,1882,and the Edison system and underground conductors service for decades.  Another somewhat similar incident of a different character happened at the corner of Nassau and Ann streets.As is known,Edison placed cast-iron junction boxes at the intersection of the streets,in connection with his underground conductors.Late one night when he was still at the station,a policeman came running in and in an excited voice said that the iron box at the above-mentioned corner had exploded.Edison and one of the 'boys' went there to see what had happened.He found that the cover on the manhole,which weighed about a couple of hundred pounds,had vanished,but everything inside the manhole was in good order.Edison concluded that gas from a gas main might have got into the manhole, or it might have been the acid used in picking the casting that gave off hydrogen that mixed with the air leaking in to make the explosive mixture.   The incident worried him;there were many such manhole boxes in the system,and if one should explode in a crowded street and life a few oersons into the air the company might be compelled to pay damages.Edison got his thinker in action and soon solved the problem.He placed a little bottle of chloroform with a small hole in the cork each box.The chroloform evaporated and, being heavy,settled in the box,displacing the air that may have got in.Edison said afterward that he had never heard of an explotion in a box that had a bottle of chloroform in it.

• 和訳をお願いします。

入院と自動車学校で勉強出来なくて、テストが5日後にあります。 お力をお貸しください。 Lawrence got he belts of explosive ready,but before he could begin to fix them,there was a sudden clatter of noise from high above him.One of the machine gunners had dropped his rifle. The Turkish sentry shouted a challenge,then fired his rifle at the place from where the noise had seemed to come.The other Turks came running out of the guard tent.Soon asmall battle was raging.The Arabs carrying the explosive belts knew that if a bullet hit one of the belts,it would go off and blow them to pieces.So they dumped the explosive into the gorge and ran.Lawrence followed them and within a few minutes they were all trotting away on their camels,the raid afailure. But even so in had caused confusion.The Turks hated raids like this.They did not know where the Arabs would strike next,so they had to keep lots of troops everywhere.They could not stop the trains altogether because their souldiers in desert posts depended on them for supplies.The one thing they felt sure of was that Lawrence would attack only trains.He would not risk a full-scale battle.Lawrence soon proved them wrong. If you look at the map you will find,at the top of an inlet off the Red Sea,a port called Akaba. In 1917 the Turks held it. they felt secure from an attack by Lawrence and the Arabs because it was a well-fortified port and they would be able to beat off any attempt to land troops from the landward side would be impossible because hundreds of miles of desert lay between Akaba and the nearest Arab forces.Lawrence knew that the Turks would think this,so he and the Arabs decided to do the impossible.They would march across this desert and attack Akaba from the rear. Lawrence,Auda, and thirty camel riders armed with rifles set out to persuade the desert tribesmen to join them.Lawrence carried twenty thousand gold sovereigns in his saddlebags to pay recruits.The arabs tribesmen were happy to see Lawrence and Auda.Their arrival was the occasion for a feast