• ベストアンサー

英語の訳をお願いします

I like to stay at Sheraton Hotel. これは、このホテルに泊まるのが好きです、なんかこのホテルに泊まりたいなのかどちらでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3776)
回答No.4

意味の向いている方向、ベクトルは同じです。 自分のその時の状況、気分でどちらでも訳せます。 要するに両方の意味を持っています。 この文の前後関係、つまり文脈で訳を選びます。

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 お礼が遅れてしまいすみません。

その他の回答 (3)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

どちらかというととまるのがすきだのときにつかわれることがおおい表現かとおもいます。likeのまえにwouldがつけばとまりたい、という場合の定番の表現になります。 ただし、状況次第でどっちともとれるということはいえるかとはおもいます。

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

時と場合で「このホテルに泊まるのが好きです」になったり「このホテルに泊まりたい」になったりします。誰も聞いていないのに独り言をつぶやいている場合には、どちらでもよいのではないでしょうか。

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

• meowcoooo
  • ベストアンサー率70% (55/78)
回答No.1

このホテルに泊まりたい!

jvrjry
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 英語を教えてほしいです

はじめまして。 英語初心者です。 英訳について教えていただければと思います。 「カフェで英語を教えてほしい」は I would like you to teach English at cafe であってますか? 「カフェで英語を教えてほしかった」が分かりません・・・。 I would like you to have taught English at cafe は間違ってますよね?? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳について

私は、ロシアの方と海外文通をしています。 メールは、「日本のことについて教えてあげるので、質問はありますか?」という内容で出しました。 今日、メールの返事が来て訳そうと思ったのですが、上手に訳すことが出来ません。 辞書なども使いましたが、分かりませんでした。 I very much would want to know how many at you hieroglyphs, I heard about attitudes(relations) in the Japanese families that the child up to the certain age "god" and when it(he) starts to go to school "slave", whether the truth it or it was earlier much, and I would like to learn(find out) than teenagers in Japan are engaged at leisure. 私の英語力が低いので、理解出来ていません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 「僕は夕闇に留まることにしたんだ。」を英語にすると…

「僕は夕闇に留まることにしたんだ。」を英語にすると I decided to stay at twilight. でいいのでしょうか? 正直、あまり自信ありません。

• 訳をみてください

I did'nt like her rule at the time,but now I think her because I can eat anything now and stay healthy. 私ハ 彼女のルールを? しかし今は?  なぜなら私ハ 今は何でも食べる事ができるし 健康だからです。  ちょっとわかりにくいですが 訳してみましたがあっているか アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

The american students, on the other hand, are just the opposite.They come to the cafeteria onlyto eat.They don't stay and talk for very long.Of course, they have pleasure chats here and there,but it appears to me that they keep the chat time to a minimum as if to say that longer talk was a waste of time. When they have something else to do, they leave,even when their friends are still at the table.When they get up from the table to leave, it seems they always look at their watches first.They often say something such as 'Whoa,look at the time!I have to go.'Then they run off.They would rather obey their watches than stay with their friends.

• 英語でのホテル予約について 添削お願いします

来月旅行に行くのでパリのホテルに予約を取っています。(エクスペディアというサイトで申し込みました) 確認のメールをホテルに送るので以下の文の添削お願いします。 Dear Sir or Madam Hello I am Hanako Tanaka stay at your hotel from 1-5Augusut. I would like you to inform me. (1)I will arrive at CDG Airport at 16h40. So please keep my rooms till arrival. (2)I’d like a room with a bath. (3)Have your hotel Japanese staff? We look forward to hearing from you. ↑↑ 8月1日~5日に予約をしている田中花子といいます。以下の点についてお聞きしたいです。 1 CDG空港に16時40分につく予定です。到着まで部屋のキープをお願いします。 2 バスタブつきの部屋を希望します 3 ホテルには日本人スタッフの方はいらっしゃいますか? お返事お待ちしています。 ※ホテルの到着が18時を過ぎると予約を取り消されるとのことで、ホテルにメールを送ることにしました。フランス語も英語も苦手で電話はちょっと厳しいので…よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I think the Latinos stay longer for three reasons. First, they are used to eating their breakfast , lunch, and dinner later in the day than Americans eat theirs.Roughly speaking , they eat each meal one or two hours later than American people. Second they are used to taking more time at each meal, eating slowly and leisure ly. They would rather relax and talk to their friends during a meal than rush off to study or work.Maybe this is not true everywhere, but I think it is true here at Boston University.

• 海外ホテルの予約の変更をしたいのですが、英語力に自信がありません。

海外ホテルの予約の変更をしたいのですが、英語力に自信がありません。 英文メールが通じるか、添削をお願いしたいです。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。 【伝えたい内容】 5/1~5/5 、5泊の予約をしています。 5/1~5/3、5/5 は予定通り宿泊したいです。 5/4 のみ、キャンセルすることは可能でしょうか? 5/4の1日のみのキャンセルが可能な場合、 1.キャンセル料金などはかかりますか? 2.4泊の料金は合計でいくらになりますか? (3泊以上で安くなるプランで申し込んだので、料金が変わるかもしれない為) 3.5/4の1日、荷物を預かっていただくことは可能でしょうか?また、料金はいくらでしょうか?  (こういう場合、有料ですよね?) Dear Hotel Manager, I am Mumble(名前). I have a reservation at your hotel for 5 nights. Reservation #: 012345 I am thinking to change my trip schedule.  I would like to stay at your hotel for 4 nights on May 1,2,3 and 5 and cancel one night on May 4. Then, I would like to ask you some questions. 1.I wonder if the hotel needs cancel charge. 2.How much is the hotel charge in total? 3.Could you please keep our luggage 1 day? And how much does it cost to keep luggage? Please let me know about my asking.  Thank you for your help. Looking forward to staying at your hotel. Mumble どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします。