• ベストアンサー

和訳&英訳お願いします!

Antis refused to eat, drink, or move until his master returned, even for a week. The ghost disappeared under very eyes. When it comes to heart trouble, I suggest you go see Dr.Suzuki. このような人たちは、当然厳しく罰せられるべきだ。 会を閉じてはどうでしょう。 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。  Antis refused to eat, drink, or move until his master returned, even for a week.     彼の主人が帰って来るまで、一週間でも、飲んだり、食べたり、動いたりしようとも、アンティスはしなかった。 2。  The ghost disappeared under very eyes.      (見ている)目の前で幽霊は消え去った。 3。  When it comes to heart trouble, I suggest you go see Dr.Suzuki.     心臓の病気なら、鈴木先生に診てもらうんだね。 4。  このような人たちは、当然厳しく罰せられるべきだ。 Of course these people should be severely punished. 5. 会を閉じてはどうでしょう。 How about adjournment?

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

On June 12, 1916, the British advance in southern Persia which was undertaken by Percy Sykes column under reached the Kerman. From this point, he supported the Russians operations against the Ottoman Empire until June 1917, when he was withdrawn with the new Persian government. In 1916, General Chernozubov sent a Russo-Assyrian military exhibition into Hakkari. The squads within the expedition were led by the Assyrian Patriarch's brother David; Ismail, Malka of the Upper Tyari; and Andreus, the Jilu Malik. In December 1916, Baratov began to move on Qoms and Hamadan for clearing Persian forces and Ottoman troops. Both cities fell in the same month. Count Kaunitz disappeared without a trace, either killing himself or being a victim of assassination by disenchanted coup members. The premature coup was crushed in Tehran as Ahmad Shah Qajar took refuge in the Russian legation, and a sizable Russian force arrived to Tehran under Baratov after they landed in Bandar-e Pahlavi in November of that year. The pro-German coup members of the Majles fled to Kirmanshah and Qom without fighting.

• 和訳をお願いします!

The first essential in elephant training is to assign to the animal a single trainer who will be entirely responsible for the job. Elephants like to have one master just as dogs do, and are capable of a (considerable, considered, considerate) degree of personal affection. There are even stories of (half-trained, half-train, half-training) elephant calves who have refused to feed and pined to death when by some unavoidable circumstance they have been deprived of their own trainer. Such extreme cases must probably be taken with a grain of salt, but they do underline the general principle that the relationship between elephant and trainer is the key to successful training. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英訳です!!

Then the time came for Tonky and Wanly. They always looked at people with loving eyes. They were sweet and gentle-hearted. However, the elephant keeepers had to stop giveng them anything to eat. When a keeper walked by their cage, they stood up and raised their trunks high in the air. They did their tricks because they were hoping to get food and water. Everyone at the zoo said with tears, “If they can live a few more days, the war may be over and they will be saved.”  Tonky and Wanly could no longer move. They lay down on the ground, but their eyes were beautiful. When an elephant keeper came to see them, they looked so weak. He became too sad to go back to see them. Bombs continued to dop on Tokyo. And a few days later, Tonk and Wanly died. Later, when the bodies of the elephants were examined, nothing was found in their stomachs -not even one drop of water. Today, the three elephants rest in peace with other animals under the monument at the Ueno Zoo.

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 The slowdown is a bit of a mystery to climate scientists. True, the basic theory that predicts a warming of the planet in response to human emissions does not suggest that warming should be smooth and continuous. To the contrary, in a climate system still dominated by natural variability, there is every reason to think the warming will proceed in fits and starts. But given how much is riding on the scientific forecast, the practitioners of climate science would like to understand exactly what is going on. They admit that they do not, even though some potential mechanisms of the slowdown have been suggested. The situation highlights important gaps in our knowledge of the climate system, some of which cannot be closed until we get better measurements from high in space and from deep in the ocean.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Defending villages as outposts, with most of the rearguard posted at the western exits, left them vulnerable to encirclement and attacks from commanding ground and the predictability of such methods provided Anglo-French troops with obvious objectives. Cyril Falls, a British Official Historian, criticised the British army for the failings it showed during the German withdrawal to the Hindenburg Line, writing that the divisions were "bewildered and helpless", until they gained experience in the new form of warfare. The commander of the 8th Division, Major-General William Heneker wrote on 2 April, that it had taken three weeks for his division to become proficient in open-warfare techniques. In April 1917, an analysis by II Corps had found that patrols coming under fire had stopped to report, ground of tactical importance had been ignored by patrols which had returned to British lines, forfeiting opportunities to force German withdrawals and artillery had been reluctant to push forward.

• アイス好きのことなど・・・

こんにちは。以下の英文を、添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 冬なのにアイス食べるなんて信じられないっていう人もいるけど、私は年中いつでも食べられるよ。これを書いていたら、また食べたくなってきちゃった。 Some people say they can't understand why I'm eager to eat icecream even in winter, but I could eat it every day! Writing this makes me want it. 受験をするのは私ではないけど、入試が近づくにつれて私もなんだか緊張してきているかんじです。(妹の大学受験についての文章です) Even though I'm not the one who will take the exams, I feel like that the closer it comes, the more nervous I get. よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳を願いたいです

It was during our second year on the Kalahari that I first met Bones. One afternoon, across the open plain, I happened to see him. He was standing over the body of an African deer that seemed to have been killed months before. He was trying to eat the old, hard skin of the dead animal. He probably had not eaten for a long time. I could clearly see his ribs under his loose, hanging skin. As my truck slowly approached, he started to walk away. Every few steps he fell to the ground and then struggled to get on his feet again. Finally, he fell hard to the ground and didn’t get up. He didn’t move at all. It was clear that he was dying. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I debated whether I should try to save his life or not. I said to myself that I was on the Kalahari to study the animals, not to interfere with them in any way. But I also felt I might later regret not having tried to help him. After thinking it over for a while, I finally decided to save him if I could. (1)What was the lion trying to eat when Mark first saw him? (2)Why didn’t Mark try to help Bones at first? (3)Did Mark finally decide to help Bones? 和訳と(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらえるとうれしいです。

• Somerset Maughamの作品の和訳なんですが…。

イギリスの作家Somerset Maughamの作品、「The Luncheon」の中の訳で分らないところがあります。ちなみに本文はhttp://ydj16.hihome.com/page-12.htmlに記載されています。 (1)But I was flattered and I was too young to have learned to say no to a woman. (Few men, I may add, learn this until they are too old to make it of any consequence to a woman what they say.) (2)she give me the impression having more teeth,white and large and even, than were necessary for any practical purpose. (3)Just a bite, I never want more than that, and I eat that more as an excuse for conversation than anything else. の3点が分りません。文の構造と単語は分るんですが、(too to構文とmore than構文) 訳ができません。どうかご教授ください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

It’s 2035.You’re at a soccer game when suddenly… it’s a goal! A robot player has scored! A robot?Is this possible?Maybe.Scientists are working to create robots that can play sports like soccer. A robot with these skills might also be able to aid humans for example, by doing dangerous or difficult jobs, like putting out fires or catching criminals. Robots have changed greatly since they were first developed for use in industry. Whereas earlier machines were unable to operate by themselves, a modern robot like Asimo can walk by itself, climb stairs, and even run slowly. Then there is Kismet. It has eyes, lips, and ears that move in different ways to show surprise, happiness, anger, and other emotions. Robots like Kismet could show us how they “feel” about learning new things.

• 和訳をお願いします。

But the German forces proved to be much harder to root out, and their stubborn resistance resulted in heavy casualties amongst the attacking Russians. As Russian losses mounted, demoralization of infantry soon begin to tell, and the further successes were only due to the work of cavalry, artillery and special "shock" battalions, which General Kornilov had formed. The other troops, for the most part, refused to obey orders. Soldiers' committees discussed whether the officers should be followed or not. Even when a division did not flatly refuse to fight, no orders were obeyed without preliminary discussion by the divisional committee, and even when the latter decided to obey orders it was usually too late to be of any use. The Russian advance collapsed altogether by July 16. On July 19, the Germans and Austro-Hungarians counterattacked, meeting little resistance and advancing through Galicia and Ukraine as far as the Zbruch River. The Russian lines were broken on July 20 and by July 23, the Russians had retreated about 240 kilometres (150 mi) (Vinny). "The only limit to the German advance was the lack of the logistical means to occupy more territory".The Russian provisional government was greatly weakened by this military catastrophe, and the possibility of a Bolshevik coup d'état became increasingly real. Far from strengthening Russian army morale, this offensive proved that Russian army morale no longer existed. No Russian general could now count on the soldiers under his command actually doing what they were ordered to do. This offensive helped the start of the July Days, and also affected the situation in Romania. Russo-Romanian forces, which first broke the Austro-Hungarian front at Mărăşti in support of the Kerensky Offensive, were stopped. One further fight took place between the Germans and the Russians in 1917. On September 1, 1917 the Germans attacked and captured Riga. The Russian soldiers defending the town refused to fight and fled from the advancing German troops.