• ベストアンサー

「これ飲んでください。」英文は?

Here is some water. Please drink ( ). お水ですよ、これ飲んでください」 カッコ内にitは使えますか?  this がいいと思うのですが、確信できません。 どなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

itもthisも使えます。 itとすれば、当然some waterをさすことになります。それはそれで文として成立します。 また、drinkとすれば、ここにあると差し出した水を指示するというか、指差すような感じで言っていることになります。 従ってどちらも正しい英語です。

joy1995
質問者

お礼

勘違いしていました・・・ 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を見てください

1、I am drinking beer on the airplan. 私は飛行機でビールを飲んでいます。 ”飲みます”にはならないですよね? 2、Please drink some water. 水を飲んでください。 お願いします

• 主語+be動詞+形容詞の考え方。

1) It's safe to drink this water. → It's safe for us to drink this water. と言える。 2) This water is safe to drink. → This water is safe for us to drink. と言える。 3) The window was very difficult to open.    これも1) 2)から考えるに for us などの省略があるので ”to 動詞" のところが [for us ←主語we]のto 動詞が 述部と考えられるから このような文になる。    ここからなんですが、では、 2)や3)をThis water , The window を主語として考えると ★2) This water is safe to be drunk. 「この水は 飲まれるには 安全です。」 ★3) The window was very difficult to be open(ed). 「その窓は 開けられるには(あいた状態にするには) とても難しい。」      なんて文には ならないのでしょうか? あまりみないかも?なのですが、いつもこれってこうも考えられると常々思っていました。  教えてもらえますか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• ★至急 英文翻訳

There is an official report that includes some surprising facts. In developed nations,on average, one person uses 1,000 tons of water per year. In japan, one person uses only 700 tons of water per year. The japanese seem to use lees water. However, in japna, one person also uses 600 tons of virtunal water pet year. What is virtanal water ? It is the water that is used to produce a country's imports. The total amount of this virtual water plus domestic water in japan is 1,300 tons per person.

• 英語で「~ください」と言うとき

レストランなどで、お水が欲しいとき Can I have some water please. と言うものだと思いますが、 【Please give me some water.】 では、どういう意味になりますか? Plese give me~も「~ください」ですよね? 初歩的な質問ですみませんが教えてください。

• Here is~とThis is~の使い分け

Here is~.という表現は「ここに~がある」という意味以外にHere is your drink.のように使うことがあります。 「ここに君の飲み物あるよ」とも訳せますが、「これ君の飲み物だよ」とか「ここに君の飲み物置いとくね」みたいなう感じで使うと思います。 そんなとき、私はThis is your drink.と言っています。 多分ニュアンスとか、使う場面とか、使わけがあるのでしょうが、今一わかりません。 わかって使い分けている方、ニュアンスのちがいや使い方を教えていただけますか? お願いします。

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英文の穴埋め

英文の穴埋め問題で分からない問題があるので教えていただければ嬉しいです。 括弧内に語句を入れてください。(1語とは限らない) (1) An engine ( ) heat energy into some form of ( ) energy. (2) A proton has about the same ( ) as a ( ). (3) In such an economically tight situation, increasing the head count is ( ) question. (4) Natural gas ( ) the atmosphere much less than gasoline. (5) Atmospheric pressure can be used to support a column of liquid. This is the ( ) used in a barometer. (6) ( ) to Archimedes’s ( 上記 (5) に同じ), substances whose (   ) gravity is ( ) 1 float in water. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks