• ベストアンサー

間違いを正す

次の英文の(1)~(3)のうち、誤りを含む箇所を番号で答え、正しい形を書きなさい。 (1)Your report is full of spellling mistakes, (2)so  (3)it may be not accepted.  どこが間違いなのかわかりません。説明お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(3)it may be not accepted. → it may not be accepted.

barbie1118
質問者

お礼

確かにそうですね。助動詞のあとにnotを入れますよね。 有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• be + of + 形容詞

教えてください。 次の英文の訳は、あなたの英語は今は使わないちょっと古くさいものです。ということでしょうか? Your English is of just rusty from not using it. be + of+ 形容詞の英文を見かけますが、他の例も教えていただけませんか?

• この英文間違いあるでしょうか?

この英文間違いあるでしょうか? 友達に送る文です。 最後のへんあたりは違う文ですが・・・・ 1)The economy of Japan doesn't see ahead. How much is the cost of living of the average though I think about the migration in Hong Kong? As for work, it thinks about an architectural relation. 2)However, it is not easy so much. Mainland China is impossible in various respects. Still, the medical issue is large. The foreigner's migration is not admitted. Hong Kong was expected to be an admission on the Web site. The wall where either is big the word ‥ Your support is also necessary. 3)After that, where can you support it for me?Is it a connection only on the site? It doesn't demand ..impossibility... However, I want only to hear it. 。 Hong Kong?Is does it live in the bay district and [masuka]?Detailed address? Are you scary? Japan wants to present you the present. How should I go from HONG KONG INT'L AIRPORT to your house? Is there a hotel to be near? The text is requested from the translation agency this time. The purpose is to prevent the misunderstanding from occurring.

• m(-_-)m 英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 文法の間違いは気にしないで、って言われても、気になります。ネイティブは、文法の間違いを結構チェックしているらしいです。 Gramatical mistakes weigh on my mind if someone tells me not to be worried them. I heard "Native English speakers often check out these mistakes. I was told not to care about grammatical mistakes so much. But I cannot help thinking it. Native English speakers more often check the mistakes than we think. I heard that the carelessness of English grammar lead native English speakers to think that the speaker is a careless person. Although you tell me not to care of gramatical mistakes, I take care of gramatical mistakes. I heardn natives check on gramatical mistakes very much.

• この英文の間違いを教えてください。

It will be rainy tomorrow as it is a rainy seoson.  この英文の間違いを探しなさいという英語の問題です。 冠詞が違っているのかと思いますが自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• WHAT の文法

ある英文で、"What may not be so obvious is that ・・・"という文があるのですが、 Whatの後って、主語いらないのですか?

• 英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。

英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。 In my opinion I think that English should be taught at a elementary school. The first reason is that it is easier to have a beautiful pronounce when they are young. The second reason is that young children are good at memorizing foreign words. The last reason is,we can get a broader view of world. 5箇所誤りがあるそうなんですが、どこだか分かりません。読み返しても意味が通るような気がして・・・; 分かる方教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 Displacement is one means by which the dream does this. In the first place, it is the effect of feeling which is displaced, so that what appears to be most important and full of emotion in the dream may be really of least significance, whereas an apparently trifling matter may be pregnant with meaning. The emphasis of the dream is thus displaced and so eludes the censor.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All relationships have a beginning and all have an end. The end can come in many ways. It may be death and tragedy, divorce, or parting, the sad intervention of other people in ones life. Many things can happen. But only one will. Your chart shows the relationship will be a long one, a permanent one. It is possible to tell from the chart, which of you will outlive the other, or the circumstance surrounding the end of the relationship. But this is not always advisable so I do not automatically include such information. Once you know a thing you cannot unknown it, or easily forget it, even though things need not be so fatalistic. It may influence your attitude to the relationship. If you wish to know then ask when you order your next astrological reading..

• この英文は時制を合わせる必要ありますか、

I packaged the item carefully so that it may not be damaged. この英文ですが、packagegd が過去なので時制一致のためにmay をmight にする必要ありますか。 

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is no Uranus aspect to your house of soulmates A planet that lacks aspects also shows what the relationship lacks. This means the relationship will be more conventional than you think, or want it to be. It may also lack surprises, so that once it has begun there is nothing really unexpected or sudden in the love that develops or follows. This planet placement can also mean that there is less turbulence and no sudden interruptions or disruptions that spoil; or upset your romantic life, less inclination to break up. Your emotions may be strong but cautious at the same time. There will be consistency in the relationship and you will know how you stand as times goes on, a leveling out, rather than great mountains and swooping disappointments or valleys in the terrain of love. Your love life, or choice of soulmate will be temperate, and will not be, impulsive or dangerous or too unorthodox, however unique this love is, it will not be irregular.. or inconstant. This position of Uranus also means that you may meet the soulmate, the greatest of all your loves and will be happy with him, how he is, not wanting to change or reform him greatly.