• ベストアンサー

どういう意味でしょうか?

We got your details from the website and we liked what we saw. Before we go any further though, we need to ask you a couple of questions that may save us all a lot of time in the future. We as a couple lead a very liberal way of life, with that in mind, do you have any problem with nudity or sexuality. If you have no problems, then great, perhaps we can start talking with a view to you being our ******. If you do have any problems with it however, then we are probably wasting each others time. We apologise for being so direct but we have been messed about by a lot of time wasters. というメールをいただきましたが 'nudity or sexuality' 付近をどう訳せば良いのか、 またどういう意味なのかがイマイチよく掴めません。 分かられる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

We got your details from the website and we liked what we saw. あなたの事をウェッブサイトで発見した。私たちはあなたのことを気に入っています。 Before we go any further though, we need to ask you a couple of questions that may save us all a lot of time in the future 深く行く前に、いくつかの質問をしたいが。 これは、将来、無駄な時間をとらないために。 We as a couple lead a very liberal way of life, with that in mind, do you have any problem with nudity or sexuality. 私たちは、「自由な生活を過ごしている」カップルである。 (心広いなカップルである)。 これを頭に入れて、あなたは、裸と性的特質(セックス)に関しては抵抗がありますか?反対しますか? If you have no problems, then great, perhaps we can start talking with a view to you being our ******. 反対しなければ・問題はなければ 良い。 それでは、あなたが 私たちの*****と思って、話を進みましょう。 If you do have any problems with it however, then we are probably wasting each others time. もし、裸と性的特質を反対であれば、これ以上話を進む必要はない。なぜなら、時間を無駄にするだけである。 We apologise for being so direct but we have been messed about by a lot of time wasters. 正直に質問して済みませんが、今までふさわしくない相手ばっかり当たってしまった。 何か 3pを 誘うって感じ? やばくない?

その他の回答 (2)

• Zeke52
  • ベストアンサー率22% (6/27)
回答No.3

>'nudity or sexuality' 付近をどう訳せば良いのか、 またどういう意味なのかがイマイチよく掴めません。 情報が限られているので、なにやら妖しいと思いますが、普通に考えれば、人の裸体や性について話し合いたいのでしょう。

• dodo4me
  • ベストアンサー率18% (10/54)
回答No.1

どういう類のメールなのかいまいちよくわかりませんが、あなたが性に関して正常な方なら今後仲良くしていきたいっていう意味とちがいますか? これなんのメールなんですか?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 Unfortunately we do not have any stock of the grey mugs - these will not be available again until late December/early Janauary. We do have stock of the plate sets. We have also just released a new catalogue - please find this attached - we have added a couple of new products at the back. Please take a look through and let me know how you would like to proceed with your order.

• 「a lot of」と「lots of」の違い

Do you have any milk? Yes, there's ______ it. これの解答がlots ofだそうです。a lot ofだと何故まずいのでしょうか?

• 作文でone かanyどちらを使ったらいいですか

I don't do any club activities now. Because I have a lot of things to do and have no time to do one/any. (部活には入っていません。なぜかというとやることがたくさんあって、部活をやる時間がないからです。) と書いたのですが、どちらのほうがあってますか。 また、最後を省略せずに書いた場合、no time to do one /any of the activities. となるのですか。 でもtheをつけるのは間違いのような気がするのですが、one ./ any of activitiesにしても、ofの後にすぐ名詞が来るとおかしくないですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• Do we have? とDo you have?

ネットで調べてもなかなか出てこないので教えてください。 Do we have any milk? という文章。Do we~?という意味がよくわかりません。Do you~?とは全然異なる意味になりますか? Do we have any milk? は Do you have any milk? では、それぞれどんな意味になりますか?

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend of two years is sweet, smart, funny, and we have what I would consider to be a great relationship. We are open with each other about any problems that arise and understand that both of us have been in a couple serious, long-term relationships in the past, which we can easily talk about. However, a few months ago I glimpsed a text thread on his phone with his ex-girlfriend from high school, and, upon further investigation, realized that they’ve spoken every few days for what seems to be months. every few days for what seems to be monthsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この文章の訳これでいいでしょうか?

こんにちは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 この文章がこの訳でいいのか、間違ってたら正しいものを教えてください。 But I still check this one, Msn messenger the program doesn't work anymore though!! でもこっちもまだチェックしてるよ、MSNメッセンジャーがあまり働いてくれないけど。 Wow, you must have a lot of motivation to study so long, good luck with your studying, Of course if you have any problems please feel free to send an email any time!! わおー。とても長くお勉強するたくさんのモチベーションを持たなければならないね。(次のgood lack with studyingがなんとなくしかわかりません。)勿論、もしわからないことがあれば、いつでもめーる送ってね。(feel free toがわかりませんでした。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• ネイティブの英語。訳せる方。

これらの文がややこしくてうまく、訳せません。 訳せる方、お願いします。 ちなみに相手はネイティブアメリカンです。 (1)Not with how you've been acting lately. (2)Is this too much to deal with? (3)You were handling things amazing for a long time. But lately you have been acting weird. It's not just me that matters. If you aren't happy with this than you need to tell me. (4)If you aren't happy with being in a long distance relationship. If it is too much to handle. (5)Yes I'm happy to be with you.It's just the last couple of days you don't really talk a lot and then today when I can't talk.

• have to do with でhaveの発音は

have to do with~は~と関係があるという意味とのことですが、 例文を書きます。 You have (a lot) to do with this business. という英文におけるhaveのvの発音ですが、 a lot がある場合→v a lot がない場合→f と考えていいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の対話文

次の対話文の空所に入れる文として適当なものはどれですか? (in a bookstore) A: I’m looking for an English dictionary.There are a lot of dictionaries here. I can’t choose. B: ( ) A: Yes,I do. I have one for beginners. B: Then, how about this one? (1) Are you a beginner of English? (2)What kind of dictionary do you want? (3)Do you learn another language? (4)Do you already have any English dictionaries?

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。hammer

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, “You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.” Then a voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge continues, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.” Again the voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge says, “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” のhave any more of those~の用法を解説して頂ければ幸いです。