添削依頼:自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 次の会話を読み、空所(1)と(2)をそれぞれ15~20語の英語で埋める。
  • 次の英文を読み、内容について思うことを50~60語の英語で記す。
  • 時間を計って問題を解く一環で短い時間で書いたため、酷い出来かもしれない。添削のしようがないほどに内容が酷かった場合、文法面を中心に指摘してほしい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

(A) 問題文: 次の会話を読み、空所(1)と(2)をそれぞれ15~20語の英語で埋めよ。 Jason: Did you hear about Naoto? His father is being transferred back to Tokyo next month, so the entire family is returning to Japan. Naoto's very upset. He wants his parents to let him stay here. Arthur: No, I hadn't heard! (1)____________________________________ Jason: Well, but (2)_________________________________ Arthur: Maybe you're right. 私の解答: (1): I don't want him to return to Japan. We have promised that we will go hiking during next summer vacation. (2): it would be better for him to live with his family than to live alone. (B) 問題文: 次の英文を読み、内容について思うことを50~60語の英語で記せ。 ただし、treatとpeopleは、それぞれ一回しか用いてはならない。 Pets should not be treated like people. 私の解答: In my opinion, pets should be treated like people. For one reason, pets also have their feeling, so they can be friends for us. It is natural that you think 'friends' like human. For second reason, we sometimes hear about animal abuse. To think animal as human will be able to prevent animal abuse. 時間を計って問題を解く一環で短い時間で書いたので、酷い出来かもしれません (B)は自分で見ても内容の時点でしっくりこないものがあります 添削のしようが無い程に内容が酷かった場合、文法面を中心に指摘して頂けると助かります どれか1問でも構いませんので、どうぞよろしくお願い致します

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.1

全体的に文法面ではとてもよく書けていると思います。(A)の問題に関してはとりわけ直す必要はないかと思います。 以下、参考までに。 (1): I don't want him to return to Japan. We have promised that we will go hiking during (the / our) next summer vacation. (2): it would be better for him to live with his family than to live alone. (言い換え>>it would be hard for him to live without his family.) (B)の問題に関してはtreatとpeopleを1回ずつしか用いてはならないという制約があるので、これらの語の言い換えがミソとなります。 In my opinion, pets should be treated like people. For one reason, pets also have their feeling, so they can be friends for us. It is natural that you think 'friends' like human. For second reason, we sometimes hear about animal abuse. To think animal as human will be able to prevent animal abuse. おっしゃりたい事は分かりますし、文法面でもしっかり考えられていますが英語表現としては不十分な点がいくつかあります。 以下が添削文となりますので参考にできる箇所があればと思います。 In my opinion, pets should be treated like people. One reason for this is that pets also have their emotions, and so they can interact with their owners. And the owners as well think of pets as one of their family members. Secondly, we sometimes hear about animal abuse. Considering pets as friends or family, this issue will be prevented. (think of A as B / consider A as B)でAをBとみなすという便利な表現です。

Tarski
質問者

お礼

あまり出来が良くない答案を作ってしまったので添削して頂けるか不安でしたが、こんなに丁寧に採点して頂きありがとうございます なんだか感激してしまいました(笑) 上手く言い換えを考えるのが大切ですね friendとはどういう状態を指すのかなど… 発想をやわらかくするというのはなかなか難しいです 大変参考になりました、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

高3の受験生です。国立大学二次試験に向けて、勉強しています。 お手数ですが、下記の英作文を添削していただけると助かります。よろしくお願いいたします。 Q,外国から若い人がホームステイするために来日しました。日本を理解してもらうのにあなたならどういう場所に連れていきますか。  I would like to take the person to my grandmother's house in Kyoto. There are two reasons for this. Firsrt ,she grows rice which is essential to Japanese food. He can experience to produce it. I want him to eat delicious rice. Second,she knows traditional Japanese play such as kendama,otedama,and ayatori.We will enjoy them together.

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

私たちは、周囲にあまりにもたくさんある文化財に慣れっこになって、その存在を 当然のように思いがちである。しかし本当は、一つ一つの文化財は、それを 維持するために尽くしてきた数多くの人々の多年の努力の結晶なのだ。 文化財をおろそかにすることは、そうした人々の努力をないがしろにすることである ということを忘れてはならない。 We heve been used to the so many cultural assets around us, so we tend to take the existence for granted. However, in fact, they are respectively the results of many people's effort for long years who have made the best to maintain them. We should remember to neglect them is to spoil their effort. 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです