• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Just checking, do you want just one silver L2 and one extension tube now ? would you possibly be ordering more later ?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

ちょうど確認しているところです。あなたが今欲しいのは、銀のL2をひとつだけと、延長チューブをひとつですか? もしかしてあとからもっと注文なさいますか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございます!!

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• adobe_san
  • ベストアンサー率21% (2103/9760)
回答No.1

ちょうどチェックすることはちょうど1つの銀のL2と1つの拡張が現在管をつける貧困をあなたにします?もしかして後でより多くを命じていてもらえますか?

bonboy
質問者

補足

それ無料翻訳で翻訳した内容ですよね。 まったく意味がわからないです。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK the HA III is finished and it is a large one I made it a few thousands longer than the host and champhered the leading corner so it looks nice. I will make your L2 copper heat sink now and then the focus adapters. Did you want a Black L2 ? as that is all I have in stock at this time, I will order a silver one right now if that is what you want no problem It seems I have sold the only silver L2 in stock. Let me know...

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• do you want~?は失礼?

先日Do you want to be buddies?という表現を見たのですが、これはよく用いられる表現なのでしょうか?場合によっては失礼になることもあるのかなと思いました。 do you want~?はwould you like to~?とすることで丁寧になるようなので Would you like to be buddies? というのはどうでしょうか。 そもそも「友達になる?」と聞くような状況であればかしこまる必要もなく、砕けた関係が前提になっていることが多いでしょうから、前者のほうがよく用いられるのかなと思いましたが。 それにしてもBe friends?(正しいかどうかは不明)なら分かりますが、want toというのはどうなのだろうという感じがします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• shall we now do what you want?のnowの位置

あなたが今してほしいことをしましょうか?の英訳なんですけど、 nowの位置を変更して、 1) shall we do now what you want? 2) shall we do what you want now? 3) now shall we do what you want? にしても文法的におかしくないですか?

• To Love you Moreの詩について

セリーヌディオンのヒット曲「To Love you More」の 詩について教えてください。 (1) Let me be the one to love you more というところは、 (2) Let me be the one for you to love more の意味だと思いますが、詩だから(1)のように 「to love you more」となっているのでしょうか。 I want you to love me more. の気持ちだと思いますが。いかがでしょう。  

• 和訳・文法的な説明をおねがいいたします。

A television studio took a poll of married couples one year after the wedding: "What would you do differently if you could be married again knowing what you know now?"” についてですが、 differently if がうまく訳せません。 それと、knowing what you know now が分詞構文になってるのですが 訳せないのですが、わかる方がおりましたら、回答いただけると嬉しいです

【hhkb studio】ショートカットでOpt
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Macユーザーのためのhhkb studioのキーマップ変更ツールにおいて、ショートカットキーの割当に困っています。
  • commandやcontrolの割当はできますが、optionの割当ができないため、困っています。
  • optionを割り当てる方法について教えていただけると助かります。
回答を見る