• ベストアンサー

この英文は合っていますか?

今から飛行機に乗ります。 ちょっと用事があるの。 明日には東京に戻ります。 I board an airplane, I have some errands to do. I'll back to Tokyo tomorrow. 国内はどこにin Japan を 入れればいいでしょうか? だめな英文でしたら はっきりとダメ出ししてください。

noname#260418
noname#260418
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんな感じでどうでしょう? I will get on the flight (to 行き先)from now on. 今から○○行きの飛行機に乗ります。 I have something to do there. ちょっと用事があるから(thereは行き先を表しています) I will back to Tokyo tomorrow. 国内はどこにin Japanを入れたら・・・のくだりが理解できなかったのですが、行き先は国内ということでしょうか? それであれば、1文目のカッコ書きのように、行き先を示せばin Japanは要りません。

noname#260418
質問者

お礼

質問文の日本語さえ ちょっと意味が分からないですね。 空港で急いで文字を打ち込んだので (言い訳)。 分かりやすい回答をありがとう ございました。 またよろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I board an airplane from now. I have some errands to run in Japan. I'll get back to Tokyo tomorrow.

noname#260418
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 このような簡単な文章さえ自信ないです。 中学、高校の時の教科書を 捨てなければ良かったです。 またよろしくお願いいたします。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、貴女が2月に東京に行くと聞いてとても嬉しいです。あなたに会いたいです。 I’m very happy to hear that you’ll go to Tokyo on February. I’d like to meet you. しかし、残念ですが、仕事がとても忙しいので東京に行くことができません。本当にすみません。 But sorry, I can’t go to Tokyo because my work is very busy. I’m very sorry. すみませんが、私は、新宿に行ったことがないのでAホテルは、分かりません。 Sorry, I don’t know about A hotel because I don’t go to Shinjuku.

• これを訳してください。わかりません

i'll try to stop by some time tomorrow ill call first  お願いします!

• 僕の友達がこんな英文を・・・

僕の友達がこんな英文を・・・ 長文になります。僕の友達が今日僕にこんな手紙?を学校でくれました。英語が好きらしいのですが、僕がら見ると英文が一部変な気がします。間違い、指摘などがあれば教えていただけますか。本人も書いたはいいものの、結構不安がっていましたし。 こちらが例の文です If you are free tomorrow, shall we study something? In fact, I can't understand science. And I think English becoming more harder either, then, if you'll OK, I want to go your house. OK? And we'll became smarter than today. I think. If you won't be able to do this plan, please don't mind it, actually. 実際OKはしたのですが、どうしても英文が気になり、手紙を預かってきました。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事関係で英語圏からメールが来ました。普段は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急なメールでったみたいで英語で来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry for the late reply… I was caught up with follow ups after the 〇○week(〇〇 show) and here is answer for your questions. 1. I already talked to our IT company to made you a admin on facebook.com/0000japan but I did not get the confirmation yet. (I’ll make this happen by tomorrow) And yes we’ll give you full support on this. 2. If you have any problems just let us know. 3. It is ok to dedicated homepage for 会社名 in a similar style (http://0000/index.html) But before you do any purchase on domain please let us know which domain is available to use and after that we will give you full support on it. I think it is ok to link third shops on your sites to maximize your sales as far as advertising it. I’ll update more information tomorrow and some of Style XXX Show pictures.

• 英文 順番

もしその不動産屋に会ったことがなければ、彼に紹介してあげますよ。という英文が If you have never met the real estate agent, I'll introduce you to him.だったんですが I'll introduce you to him,if you have never met the real estate agent. これじゃ駄目なのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• 英文解釈

ネットで見つけましたが、 "I'll bring it back tomorrow as soon as my husband can get to the store" はどういう意味ですか?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 英文のニュアンスについて

英語に詳しい方にお願いです。 細かいニュアンスに関するところもあるのですが、下記の英文についての解説をお願いします。m(__)m ■Q1 I've got to turn in the paper tomorrow afternoon. 明日の午後、レポートを提出しなければ。 have got to で、何で「しなければ」という意味になるんですか? また、「明日の午後までに」という内容の場合、tomorrow afternoon の前にどんな前置詞がきますか? ■Q2 You'll catch on quickly. すぐにわかるようになるだろう。 You will catch on it quickly. では駄目ですか? また、普通 it は省略されるものですか? ■Q3 It would cost a fortune. そりゃ高すぎるよ。 なぜ would でないといけないのでしょうか? ■Q4 I hate to stand in line just to get some food. ちょっと食物を買うのに並ぶのは嫌だね。 to get → getting でもOK? ■Q5 I can't understand how Ron can get away with acting like that. どうしてロンはあんな風に振舞ってやっていけるのかね。 I can't understand why Ron can get away with acting like that. 上記のように、whyでは駄目ですか? 「どうして」の場合、「なぜ」というような感じで認識し、whyを使用してしまいますが、howの方が自然な表現なんでしょうか。 ■Q6 I figure I will be able to get there by 4 p.m.. 4時までにはそこにつけると思います。 I figure to be able to get there by 4 p.m.. 上記の文では駄目ですか? この場合、willが消えますが、意味がどのように変わってくるか知りたいです。 以上、こまごまとしていますが、詳細に解説していただければ幸いです。

• 英語で言うと、どれが適切ですか?

英語で「明日から英語で日記を書いてみようかな」というようなニュアンスを表す時、下記の英文のどれを使うか迷っています。 下記の英文の中で、適切で自然な言い方はどれですか? あと、おかしい箇所があれば教えていただけると嬉しいです! (1)I'll try to write a diary in English from tomorrow. (2)I think try to write a diary in English from tomorrow. (3)I'm going to try writing a diary entry in English from tomorrow.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Thank you, I'm sure one day it will ^_^. I am interested in law because, yes I do want to be a lawyer. As to what kind I am not entirely sure. I just like it and know that so far that's what I want/ Internatioanl lawyer?? I don't think that one has ever crossed my mind... I suppose I forgot about that option, ha ha now I have more to chose from! lol. No, I don't know of him. You don't have to be smart to be one, ha ha, I'm not super fantastic when it comes to that stuff but I'm determined to be a lawyer so I make sure I do my best when it comes to memorizing the law and everything. It's nice talking to you too. I enjoy our e-mails :) I am glad to be able to help you with English. It's an easy language once you get the hang of it I promise. I'm actually starting to learn some Japanese :) I'm so excited. well, I'm off to do some more studying! see ya! これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Ah, I see. Hope your dream ( you’ll come to Japan ) comes true. BTW,why are you interested in law? Do you want to be a lawyer (international lawyer)? Do you know Kent Sidney Gilbert? He is a lawyer and entertainer who lives in Japan. I’m not so intelligent to be able to be one. But I’ll do what I can do. It’s nice talking with you. I can also learn English little by little from you. :) Thank you very much.