自在になるための型とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • より自分に合った、より良いと思われる型を作ること。
  • 先人達の型、自分の(作り出した)型をマスターし、最終的に型から離れて自在になること。
  • 英文への訳が上手くできない場合でも、型をマスターし自在に活用できるようになるためのアプローチを教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文へ訳をお願いします。

「(1)その後、より自分に合った、より良いと思われる型を作ること。  (2)先人達の型、自分の(作り出した)型をマスターし、最終的に型から離れて自在になること。」 という説明の文章です。 (1)To make the model that suits you and better later. (2)To be free and leave from the model by you are mastering of forerunners's model and my model. 自分で書いてみたのですが、全然上手く書けてないように思います。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 何故そうなるのかというところもフォローしていただけると大変助かります。

noname#210645
noname#210645
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1)その後、より自分に合った、より良いと思われる型を作ること。 Afterwards, (one should) formulate a model better suited for himself/herself.  (2)先人達の型、自分の(作り出した)型をマスターし、最終的に型から離れて自在になること。 (One should) become a master of the model (created) by his/her predecessors or by himself/herself, ultimately move away from any models and be liberated とも。別に僕のが唯一の「正しい」訳ではないので「なぜそうなるか」はご自分でどうぞ

noname#210645
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳を教えて頂けませんか?

「あなたに喜んでいただければ私は幸せです。」 「いつもありがとうございます!」 を英文にお願いいたします>< そして、下記の英文を日本文に訳をお願いしたいです and if you can make it with no costume it is even better because maybe I can use it on my new CD

• 英文の訳

長い英文ですが、どなたか訳してもらえないでしょうか? Many articles and books describe new methods and tools that may make your organization or project more productive and your products better and cheaper. But it is difficult to separate the claims from the reality. Many organizations perform experiments, run case studies or administer surveys to help them decide whether a method or tool is likely to make a positive difference in their particular situations. These investigations cannot be done without careful, controlled measurement and analysis. As we will see in Chapter 4, an evaluation’s success depends on good experimental design, proper identification of the factors likely to affect the outcome, and appropriate measurement of factor attributes.

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英文訳お願いします

Some of the fastest-growing scams involve website. One method is for the scammer to create a false identity and make contact through an online dating agency or a chat room. The scammer claims to be seeking romance or a soul mate;they try to convince you that you are in loving relationship and the next step is for them to come and meet you. The only problem is they don't have enough money to travel to see you. They then ask you to send the money through a money transfer agent, such as Western Union, so that they are untrceable. Other reasons they give for needing your financial help include:they are stranded abroad, and need money for plane travel or visa costs;or they require urgent surgery or treatment for a serious illness, and you are the only person who can help. 内容を理解したいので… お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

Sometimes people throw a party and you'll make resolutions for the new year, but there's not a ton to it beyond that. 前半は「パーティーを開いて、今年の抱負を決めるんだ」という感じかなと思うのですが、"ton"の訳がよく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の訳が分かりません。

Warning to divorced parents: it is going to be one of those days. You know the kind. Where finances and in-laws and kids combine to make emotional messes all over the landscape. Single? No kids? Avoid expensive home-based hobbies, they will kill. 占いなのですが、 私なりに訳してみたのは下記です。 もっとうまい訳や、分からなかったところを教えてください。 離婚した親に注意して。 いつの日かまた一緒になるかも。 財産や子供は・・・ 未婚? 子供はいない? 家の高額な趣味はさけて。 それはあなたを苦しめるだろうから。 めちゃくちゃですが、 頑張りました。 お願致します。

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいでしょうか?

In life we always have choices to make. We consider all the factors and then make up our minds. If someone asks you to join their group, ask many questions. Take your time and carefully consider whether you can really benefit from the group. Be aware that you are free to say "no." 和訳 人生において私達には常に決断すべき選択肢があります。すべての要素を考慮してから決心しましょう。もし誰かが自分達のグループに入る様あなたに求めたら、たくさん質問をしなさい。本当にそのグループがあなたにとってプラスになるのか時間をかけて注意深く考えなさい。「いいえ」と言うことはなんの差支えもないのです。