• 締切済み

英文和訳で困っております

今、課題の英文和訳をしているのですが、一箇所和訳出来ず困っております。 以下がその一文です。 He not only raced to the car,heleaped into the hood and put his nose on the windshield,looking directly into my eyes. これはどのように役でばよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

直訳調をさけますと かれは、車につっこんできたばかりか、ボンネットのうえにとびあがり 鼻さきを窓ガラスにっくつけて、まっすぐにわたしの目をにらんだ。 でしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1.He only listens to what please him. 2.The man and his horse that fell into the river were drowned. よろしくお願いします

• 【英文和訳】

ハウルの動く城の原文の和訳お願いします。 「He was such a dashing specimen too,with a bony,sophisticated face--really quite old,well into his twenties--and elabolate hair.」 のreally quite old,well into his twentiesの部分だけ意味が分かりません。 どなたか分かる方いらっしゃいましたら、教えて下さい。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

次の英文を訳して下さい。 Tom did some clever tricks. He put his head and hands on the ground and lifted his into the air.

• 英文の和訳と解説

For god so loved world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life の和訳と構造の解説をおねがいします!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Thursday’s death of Qaddafi, two months after he was driven from power and into hiding, decisively buries the nearly 42-year regime that had turned the oil-rich country into an international pariah and his own personal fiefdom. It also thrusts Libya into a new age in which its transitional leaders must overcome deep divisions and rebuild nearly all its institutions from scratch to achieve dreams of democracy. "We have been waiting for this historic moment for a long time. Muammar Gaddafi has been killed," Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said in the capital of Tripoli. "I would like to call on Libyans to put aside the grudges and only say one word, which is Libya, Libya, Libya." Other leaders have fallen in the Arab Spring uprisings, but the 69-year-old Gaddafi is the first to be killed. He was shot to death in his hometown of Sirte, where revolutionary fighters overwhelmed the last of his loyalist supporters Thursday after weeks of heavy battles. Bloody images of Gaddafi's last moments raised questions over how exactly he died after he was captured wounded, but alive. Video on Arab television stations showed a crowd of fighters shoving and pulling the goateed, balding Gaddafi, with blood splattered on his face and soaking his shirt. "We want him alive. We want him alive," one man shouted before Gaddafi was dragged off the hood, some fighters pulling his hair, toward an ambulance. Later footage showed fighters rolling Gaddafi's lifeless body over on the pavement, stripped to the waist and a pool of blood under his head. His body was then paraded on a car through Misrata, a nearby city that suffered a brutal siege by regime forces during the eight-month civil war that eventually ousted Gaddafi. Crowds in the streets cheered, "The blood of martyrs will not go in vain."

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My grandfather passed away last month, and the wake was catered by a close friend of the family who owns a restaurant. He closed off a section of his dining hall for our family. The meal included 15 children under the age of 10, and they were absolute monsters. My nephew threw his shoe across the room and then tripped a waitress. These kids crawled under the tables, poking us with forks and smearing food into the carpet. My cousin's 8-year-old daughter put open condiment packets in my purse and a baked potato in my mother's coat pocket and then mashed it into the fabric. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 短い英文の和訳お願いしたいです。

短い英文の和訳お願いしたいです。 次の6つの英文を和訳して頂きたいです。自分は英語力が乏しいので、英語に携わる方、得意な方などお助けください。よろしくお願いします。翻訳サイト等を試したのですがはちゃめちゃでだめだったので・・・ また、自分でも少しはできるようにしたいと思っているので、よろしかったら訳語のあとに少し訳し方のコツなど教えていただけたらとても嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 (1)The accident happened at 4:30 pm yesterday. (2)We crawled through a gap in the hedge. (3)He was about the some height as his wife. (4)He looked helpless sitting there all alone. (5)Can you hold my bag for a moment? (6)The tree trunk was completely hollow. 以上の6つです、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳したいです。

In his book, he identifies 25 choices men and women make that put them on divergent career paths. identifies make と、動詞が二つ? 和訳できません。わかる方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Adenauer wanted to avoid a failure of the negotiations at all cost. For this reason he was reserved in his attitude towards the June events in the GDR(he also didn’t want to give the USSR any cause to direct accusations at the West.) In it, he called upon them to do everything ‘to put an end to the unbearable conditions in the Soviet Zone and to Berlin to take part in the memorial ceremony for the victims of the uprising. Afterwards, in front of the Schoneberg Town Hall, Adenauer declared that he would not rest ‘until the whole of Germany was united’.

• 英語 和訳

(1)He hold Truman that with nuclear weapons he could not only quickly end the war in Korea,but also "strike a blocking blow to international communism." (2)His idea of making the Korean War into a world war against communism was not popular in Washington. どなたかこの2つの英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。