• ベストアンサー

英文1センテンス教えてください。

お世話になります。英文1センテンス↓教えてください。 ・娘の前髪を切ってみたけど、切り過ぎたみたい。 自作すると↓こうなりますが、自然な言い回しが知りたいので質問しました。 I tried to cut my daughter's front hair, but I think it was too short. どうぞよろしくお願いします。^^

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Shlalbubu
  • ベストアンサー率72% (31/43)
回答No.2

それでも普通に意味は通じますが、「I tried to」を入れると、「もともと自信や経験はなかったけどやってみた」というニュアンスになります。もし彼女の髪を切るのがこの人にとって通常のことでたまたま短くなったということであれば、「tried to」は外して、I cut my daughter's となります。 前髪と言いたければfront hairではなく米語なら“bangs”、英語なら“fringe”ですね。 it was too shortは「短すぎる」ですが、何かの基準に対して短すぎるという感じですから「切りすぎた」とはちょっとだけちがった感じになります。I made it too shortあたりでよいのではないでしょうか。 I think はなくてもtooが「思ったよりも」という意味を持つことになりますので意味は通ります。 I cut my daughter's bangs but made it too short. 「I」は2回いれなくても良いので口語だったらコレくらいが自然です。

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

貴重なお時間を割いて、ご回答をいただきまして、有り難うございました。分かり易い解説まで記載していただき、感謝感激です。今後とも機会がありましたら、どうぞ教えてください。m(_ _)m

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

tried to cut のように try を過去形にすると、「切ろうとしてが巧くいかなかった」の意味になり、ニュアンスがよく出ていると思います。

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

Tried toが正しく使えているようでよかったです。教えてくださりありがとうございました。(*^^*)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

As I tried to cut my daughter's front hair, I think I cut too much off.

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

自然な英語を教えてくださりありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の問いの解決策を英文で考えて頂きたいです

Dear Agony Aunt: My mother drives me crazy. She always meddles in my affairs. I want to pierce my ears, but she tells me I shouldn't do it. I'd like to dye my hair, but this is also forbidden. she says I should do what my parents say until I'm twenty. What do you think I should do? この英文に対する解答を英文10行程度で考えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文を和訳して下さい

They say all good things comes to an end... a week was definitely way too short but im glad she got to meet my friends and family down here and got to experience life from my perspective. See you in April

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• この英文がうまく訳せません。

この英文がうまく訳せません。 I am hoping that my next girlfriend will be my wife, so I will think about it some more as I think you would be a good wife and mother:) ある小説の一文です。 次の恋人が私の奥さんになることを願っている。だから私はあなたが良い妻、良い奥さんになるだろうと思うことを考える・・・?という感じでしょうか??? about itが指すものが前のセンテンスなのかasから後ろなのか・・・良く分かりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文訳 協力お願いします。

自分でも訳してはみましたが、難しく、自信ありません。どなたかお力を貸してください。 Then I didn't feel so cool. Especially after retracing my steps and realizing all my cards were definitely gone. of course I checked the police box too, and filled out areport, just in case. But I really didn't expect to get my passes back. About two hours leter though, sure enough,my cell phone rang. It was the police calling to tell me a man had turned in my card case with every card still in it. I picked it up and went home a very happy person. I wish I could say that was the only time I did something stupid. But about a year ago, I did something even worse After riding my dicycle to the gym in the pouring rain, I rushed inside carrying my sports bag. What I disn't realize was that I had left my purse,including a wallet with money and credit cards, in the front bas-kct, and my bike was parked on the sidewalk right in front of the gym where lots of people pass by. A couple hours later, I was shocked when I went to check out and the staff member at the front besk handed me a note from the pokice. They had my purse because, again, a kind man had taken it from the bike basket and turned it in. Nothing was missing.

• 3sentences, 英文を教えてください。

5ヶ月の娘の運動会の写真だよ。と言っても、まだ歩けないので、私が娘を抱っこしながら、かけっこやダンスをしたよ。疲れたけど、楽しかった。 私が英作すると↓こうなりますが、自信がないことと、自然な言い回しを知りたいので質問しました。 These are sports festival photos of my five-month-old daughter. She hasn't walked yet so I ran and danced while holding her. It was fun though I felt tired. どうぞよろしくお願いします。