• ベストアンサー

以下の英文を訳してください

以下の英文を訳をおしえてください。 I thought for sure one of us was gonna die back there. また、何かのセリフだったと思うのですがど忘れしました。 もし知っていたら教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

われわれのうちの一人が、きっとあそこに戻って死ぬと思った。 という意味です。 back が outならBig Brother 8 のZachのセリフとしてありますがーー 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

I thought for sure one of us was gonna die back there. その時は、我々二人の内の一人があの場所で死ぬ事になるだろうと確信した。 back は時間を遡って考えているニュアンスの追加です。 無くても意味は変わりません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で死ぬかと思ったって・・・。

英語で俺あん時、死ぬかと思ったをあらわすとき 1. I thought I would die. 2. I thought I was gonna die. 3. I thought I was die. 個人的には3だと思うんですが、教えてください。 できればその理由も教えてください。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文を訳して下さい

there is but one heaven for all, and one divine mandate of love この英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• 以下の英文について教えてください。

To-day, as I was reading in the garden , a waft of summer perfume--some hidden link of association in what I read--I know not what it may have been--took me back to school-boy holidays; I recovered with strange intensity that lightsome mood of long release from tasks, of going away to the seaside, which is one of childhood's blessings. この英文について質問があります。 I know not what it may have beenを訳すとどうなるのでしょうか? 私はわからない、what以下のことを、という感じになるかと思うのですが、 it may have beenがわかりません。(itは何を指していますか?) which is one of childhood's blessingsのwhichの先行詞は何になりますか? お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。 ----------------The Private Papers of Henry Ryecroft <Summer>: George Gissing

• 以下の英文を和訳して下さいますか?

Hi, can you check it's not there? I'm pretty sure I sent them all! (Check each lesson because on one I attached both). Plus - I can't download that picture what is it of? Otherwise I'll send you the recording again this evening.

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします><

1.Study was done in the morning and at night. 2.There were two reasons for studying. 3.The first reason was that there is an eaxaminatim. 4.The second reason was that when summer vacation ends there is a final exam. また、英文が変だったら指摘お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

どういう訳になるのかいまいち解りません。 1, I don't like you to help him that way. 2, No one ever took me for my twin brother. =I was never taken for my twin brother. 3, This way of thinking save me from judgment. 4, Please remain seated for another minute. 5, I might as well die. Nobody needs an old woman like me. 6, There were none who bought an umbrella. どうぞよろしくお願いします。m(__)m。

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)It will be fun for us to play tennis together. (2)It was very kind of you to say so. (3)I insisted that I should pay the money. (4)He walked about the room with his arms folded.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

長文で大変申し訳ございませんが、正確な訳を知りたいので、英語がお得意で、お時間がおありの方、以下の英文をどうか訳して下さい。お願い致します。 Do you have any plans for touring the US? I have this strange dream of you performing in America. As kind of a follow-up, I was inquiring about the cost of renting a local theatre, the Orpheum. I was told that the rental fee is approximately $1000 per day, plus a small percentage of ticket sales. The theatre holds 1400, so at a charge of $10 per ticket, we would stand to make at least $10000 profit, because the ushers and ticket-takers are provided at no extra cost. What I am uncertain about is whether there would be enough tickets sold to make the whole project worthwhile. I then had the thought that if I could book one theatre for this purpose, why not more theatres in other cities? I have absolutely no experience in showbiz, but I think it would be an interesting sideline. Also, you have that angelic quality that I think American audiences would love! What I was wondering was if you would require a flat fee, or if you'd be willing to take a chance on a percentage of the pr ofits. This way, we could all either make alot of money, or we could all go broke together! I honestly don't foresee this happening, because I would book the theatre a long time in advance, and make sure the tickets are sold. I'm not sure how the ticket sales would be handled, and how that would affect the profit margin. Let me know if you have any thoughts on coming to the US. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文について教えてください

The mournful truth that a man — every man-must die alone, had been thrust sharply into my mind and kept there by the frequent violent attacks of my malady I suffered at that time, every one of which threatened to be the last. (中略) Then my mother died. Her perfect health failed her suddenly, and her decline was not long. But she suffered much, and on the last occasion of my being with her at her bedside she told me that she was very tired and had no fear of death, and would be glad to go but for the thought of leaving me in such a precarious state of health and with a mind distressed. Even then she put no questions to me, but only expressed the hope that her prayers for me would be answered and that at the last we should be together again. I cannot say, as I might say in the case of any other relation or friend, that I had lost her. (中略) It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago to have my secret and most cherished feelings about my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend who, albeit still young, has made himself a name in the world, one who had never known a mother, she having died during his infancy. <最後のIt came to me~の英文について>: It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago~のasは「~として」ですか? as I had never heard them expressed ~のasは「~のように」ですか? (themはmy secret and most cherished feelings ?) my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend のところの意味がよくわからないのですが、 expressedの取り方は、 my own mother expressed to me私自身の母親が私に表現した、 I had never heard them expressed私はそれらが表現されるのを決して聞いたことがない、 ですか? she having died during his infancyここは独立分詞構文で、「彼女は彼の幼年時代に亡くなってしまったので」? ----Far Away and Long Ago :W.H.Hudson

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「There was never any father in the picture,and so it had just been the two of us,my mother and I.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 文の構造、訳共にわかりません。特に、なぜ「never any」なのか、「it」を使用するのか全くわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。