衝撃的なシーンが描かれる映画の一場面

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 男性が喉を負傷し、頭が爆発する。血と内臓がまき散らされ、ファーストレディが車のトランクに這いつくばり、絶望的な抵抗を試みる。
  • この映画には、史上最も残虐なシーンの一つが描かれている。詳しくは述べないが、印刷物でも耐え難いほどの衝撃がある。
  • 痛ましいシーンが描かれる映画の一場面。男性は喉を負傷し、頭が爆発する。血と内臓がまき散らされ、ファーストレディが絶望的な抵抗を試みる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳できる方お願いします。

A moment later, he stiffens and clutches at his wounded throat. Then his head explodes: blood and gore bathe the First Lady, who crawls onto the trunk lid of the moving car in a wild and hopeless attempt to collect the pieces. It is one of the most brutally violent scenes ever captured on film. I won't describe it more closely, because even in print it's too wrenching. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

少し経って,彼はこわばって痛めた喉をぐいとつかむ。 それから彼の頭が吹っ飛び,血とそのかたまりがファーストレディを浸す。 彼女は動く車のトランクの蓋の上へと,がむしゃらに望みなく,体の破片を集めようと,はっていく。 これは,これまで映像に収められてきた中で,もっともむごいシーンの一つである。 私はこれ以上,事細かにそのことを描写できない,なぜなら(映像でなく)文字で表したとしても つらすぎるから。

minchi811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。ベストアンサーにさせていただきました!!

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

だから,more closely とあるのは,この前まで述べたこと以上に,細かに, ということです。

回答No.3

ちょっと補足します。 前半すべて現在形で書かれていますが,これは今実際にその film を見ながら, という可能性もありますし,劇的現在といって,現在形で書くことで まざまざと描写しているとも言えます。 日本語でどう訳すかはおまかせします。 あと,最後の because even in print it's too wrenching の部分で in print とあるのはこの前まで,実際にこの文の筆者が文字で表したことを受けて, 映像で見るのもむごいが,文字で表しても,むごい,だからもっと仔細に述べることはない, と言っています。

• hikaricom
  • ベストアンサー率25% (195/772)
回答No.2

少し間を置いてから、彼は硬直し、傷付いた喉を掴んだ。そして次に彼の頭が吹っ飛んび…走る車のトランクの上を勇ましくも絶望的に這いながら、飛びった破片を拾い集めようとする夫人を鮮血と血糊に浸した。 それは、かつてフィルムが捉えた、最も凄惨な光景の一つであろう。また私がこの衝撃的なフィルムを超えた描写を書き表すなどということはないだろう。 といった感じではないでしょうか? ロックフェラー以下、CIAによるJFK暗殺の偶然に収められたワン・シーンですね。

minchi811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^参考にさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

英語の過去問の和訳です。わかる方お願いします。 Much of what we see in television programs and movies includes scenes of explicit violence. Some believe that this violence has created an atmosphere in which human life is not respected,and that this has led to rising levels of violent crime. Others believe that while images of violence have increased,violence on a screen is simply entertainment and cannot explain the behavior of people who commit violent crimes. です。 あと、穴埋め問題で、 1. John speaks French ( ) if it were his native language. a) as. b) for c) like. d) though 2.we need cut ( ) the consumption of oil. a) away b) on c) of d) down です。答えがなくて解答に困っています。よろしければ解答おねがいします。

• 和訳を教えてください

The scenes and figures in this are carved out of wood. これの和訳を教えてください。 特に、「scenes and figures」の部分がわからず困っています・・・

• 英文の和訳

even in colder climates and more puritanical societies it has generally been true that the more clothes someone has on, the higher his or her status. this principle can be observed in medieval and renaissance art, where peasants wear relatively few garments, while kings and queens (including the king and queen of heaven) are burdened with layers of gowns and robes and mantles, even in indoor scenes. the recent fashion for "layered" clothes may be related, as is sometimes claimed, to the energy shortage; it is also a fine way of displaying a large wardrobe. 訳が分かるかたお願いします 特にわかりにくいのは (including the king and queen of heaven) と it is also a fine way of displaying a large wardrobe. の部分です。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳の課題が出ました。 自分で訳してみたのですが、日本語的に意味が解らないような、変な文章になってしまいました。 詳しい方、教えてください。 1・Happiness is not like a large and beautiful gem, so uncommon and rare that all search for it is vain, all efforts to obtain it hopeless; but it consists of smaller and commoner gems, grouped and set together, forming a pleasing and graceful whole. 2・A university professor I know gave up his job because it was keeping him away from his garden too much. He now supports him self and his wife doing occasional translation jobs for less money than his old salary. However, he has all the time he needs for gardening. It is quite amazing just how much the British enjoy gardening. For a man to admit that he takes no interest in gardening is like confessing that he beats his wife. 長文申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet didn't have much time left. He picked up Laertes's sword and wounded Claudius with it. Then he forced his wicked uncle to swallow some of the poisoned wine. Claudius died on the spot.

• 和訳と文の構成を教えて下さい><

In the end it evokes from the violent themselves a reluctant feeling of respect and admiration for their victim. 次の点が分からないので教えていただきたいです。 (1)全体の和訳 (2)itが形式主語なのかどうか (3)evokeの目的語はどれなのか (4)themselvesがどこにかかっているか よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I go to the water fountain to get a drink of water and the guy follows me there and waits behind me while loudly clearing his throat several times.

• 少し長いですが、和訳お願いします。

The wild,lovable Doss is on the ropes, his job at the hospital in jeopardy. It isn't Doug's sexual adventures that have gotten him into trouble(professionally,that is),even if it sometimes puts him in conflict with the policies of the ER and his boss in pediatrics. Despite the emotion and professional toll it takes on his career,Doug must always do right by himself. Facing what seems inevitable, he reluctantly considers giving up the guts and glory of the ER for a cush $90,000-a-year job in private practice. 長くてすみません。 お願いします!

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 和訳をお願いします。

『 I would like to fight Kenji. Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it and I think I match up really well with him.』 上の文章で 「Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it」 の意味がよくわかりません。 分かる方がいましたら、教えてもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします。