• ベストアンサー

和訳していただけませんか。

いろいろ調べましたが分かりませんでした・・ 和訳を教えてください! The glasses are designed for the well laid table Baroque style.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

まず、glassの複数形はくせもので、ワインを飲む時のグラスと、眼鏡の両方の意味がありますね。 この場合、テーブルのことがありますから、ワインを飲む時のグラスということになります。 well laid tableであり、Baroque style tableでもありますが、tableの前にwell laid Baroque styleと並べるのを避けてtableの後にBaroque styleと持ってきているのがわかりにくいのだと思います。 直訳風 そのグラスは、よく整ったバロックスタイルのテーブル席のために設計された(デザインされた)ものです。 意訳風 そのグラスは、バロック様式の晩餐のテーブルにピッタリとあったデザインのものでございます。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

ehe
質問者

お礼

完璧です! 感謝いたします。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

well you are welcome in Belgrade you have place to stay as much you want when you want for free. 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください!

この英文いいかんじに和訳してください!! 地熱発電に関する英文の一部です。 The well should produce superheated dry steam for unknown length of time from the vicinity of living magma.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したものをそのまま転載するのはおやめください。) 1 The sun is too bright for the astronauts to look at. 2 The astronauts can see many man-made satellites as well as the earth. 3 The moon doesn`t reflect light but it makes its own light. 4 Objects such as stars are very far away from the astronauts.

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのメッセージです。 Hi ○○-I recognise you now! What are you doing? Are these your children or someone erse`s? We are living back in NZ now-we moved 18months ago.The 3 children are my grandsons-now I have a little grannddaughter as well! Cheers,○○ 和訳お願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 The awarding of the Games to Tokyo, the sprawling Japanese metropolis of 13 million people, is a welcome boost for the nation after the tsunami and nuclear disaster that laid waste to its northern Pacific coast two years ago.

• 全然わかりません!

I enjoy glass of wine each night it's health benefits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves. この意味がまったくわかりません。 皮肉ってると思いますが。。 どうか和訳と意味を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The fees are upwards of $10,000. http://www.lifebuzz.com/tristan/ 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください。

Many government programs designed to combat pollution, however, are paid for by everyone's taxes, not by the taxes of those responsible for generating pollution.

• 和訳

The Hangover and Ted are a couple of my favorite movies. 和訳お願いします。

• おはようございます!和訳お願いします!!

おはようございます!和訳お願いします!! Do you party for halloween there? what are you wearing