• 締切済み

日本語にお願いします!

All the best with your studies! It would be nice to see you again :) I heard about the Olympics :) people must be excited

noname#184730
noname#184730
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

勉強頑張って! またお会いできればうれしいです。 オリンピックの事を聞いたよ。みんな興奮のるつぼに違いないね。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです お力を貸して下さい 英和辞典で、調べてみましたが ここまでしか解読できませんでした 1.thats good too here, have you heard from(名前)? 2・Nevermind so yo are all good  気にしないで下さいで下さいであっていますか?? 3.you are most welcome how are the dogs?    歓迎しますの後がわかりません 4・good thatshagwas great, nice too speak with you again    もう1度話し合って下さい 5・Yes i hope togo Japan soon, i need to sleep take care x   日本へ行った時は、すぐ寝ない様に気をつけないと 6・yes i would like 7・that would be very nice i will look fwd to it good 8・i understand  理解して 分かる範囲で構いませんので、どなたかもう少し解読して頂けないでしょうか・・・ 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただきたいです

Well, I bet you wouldn't really like me with long hair (^~^); Yes, he is mostly known by his mullet. w Mullet were popular in Brazil during the 1980s and in the 1990s As far as I know, nowadays only people from Argentina and USA truck drivers does use mullets. ww Someday you can see them directly (^-^) I would like to see your cute face personally too! I wish it can happen soon. Yeah, it is a bit far from areas that can be affected by flooding. It depends on the luck, but I still haven't see myself any fish www Yeah, it's indeed sad. But people now are used to the flooding. You might really have superpowers. w Since it started to rain again after I saw your message. ww But the rain was short now (^^) I don't like the sound of thunder (>_<) But I bet you will love them here in Sao Paulo~ They're really frequent. w But still, it's really an interesting fact. Monkeys do have a pretty luxurious life there in Japan ww Maybe yes. w It will be nice to see her on a UFO cutely like that~ Honestly, I hadn't the luck on seeing one. But I heard some histories about UFOs here in Brazil. There's even a city famed for one UFO history in 1996 :3 I think I heard the name "ume" once, but I never knew it's meaning. That's really nice! The beautiful moment of the plum blossoms! :3 Does Oita have tons of cherry blossoms and plum blossoms in spring?

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

(話の続きから→)and less with your hands in your pockets and playing about with boats on the river,you wouldn't be letting Error in.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 翻訳お願いします!

英語が苦手で、翻訳をおねがいします! Mate. I was surprised to see your Facebook today?! What happened with your ex girlfriend? She was really nice I thought? Your new girl must be special! How's life? Not seen you in ages!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 次の英文を日本語に直して下さい。

1,It was the world’s first atomic bombing 2,It killed more then 200,000 people. 3,The dome saw everything. 4,The dome still stands 5,today. 6,In 1996, 7,it became a World Heritage Site. 8,It sendas 9,a silent but clear message 10,to the world. 11,“No more hiroshimas” 12,We all must think 13,about peace, 14,I will visit Hiroshima 16,again 17,this summer 18,Will you join me, 19,Amara? 20,Your friend 21,Saori 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語にして下さい。

That's how I feel about you. Even if you're with someone else that makes you happy, I would be happy for you.

• thatと;と:について

会話の"I have to study." を直すと He said he had to study.  というようになる間接話法の中の文なのですが、 そこで "I'm excited about my new job. I've found a nice apartment." を直すと答えが She said she was excited about her new job and (that she) had found a nice apartment. と書いてありました。 ( )の中の文は省略できるようなのですが、もし省略しないときにthat she で、she はだいたいなぜぞこにあるのか理解できたのですが、thatはなんの役目なのでしょうか? どうもandの後にthat くるのがよくわかりません。 あともう一つ、文章を書くときの : と ; の違いと使い方がよくわかりません。;の場合の文で I had too much dinner; however, I am hungry now. のような;の使い方は理解できたのですが、他はどのようなときに使うのですか?また、:はどのようなときに使うのですか? 分かりにくい文章ですみません。 よろしくお願いします。