• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

'Wicked Garden' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives ※ 『Wicked Garden』は曲名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

《ウィキッドガーデン》は、人生から純粋無垢さを金繰り捨ててしまう人間についての曲だ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

「Wicked Garden(邪悪な庭)」とは、人生において純真さや清さを失うことを許容する人々について歌った曲である。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Tommy stated that "'NO BLACK' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives." ※Tommyは人名であり、NO BLACKは曲のタイトルです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"Wicked Garden"'s lyrics deal with the loss of innocence and purity, while "Sin" addresses "violent and ugly" relationships. The song "No Memory", a musical interlude between "Wicked Garden" and "Sin" described as "Zeppelinesque", was written by guitarist Dean DeLeo. ※ ※ 『Dean DeLeo』は人物名、『Wicked Garden』『No Memory』『Sin』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland wrote the band's lyrics and performed vocals. In 1992, they released their first album, Core, spawning four hits ("Sex Type Thing", "Wicked Garden", "Creep", and "Plush") and leading them to becoming one of the most influential bands of the grunge movement, the music genre that was started in Seattle in the late 1980s and became rock and roll's central movement in the early-mid 1990s. ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『Core』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sex Type Thing』『Wicked Garden』『Creep』『Plush』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Musically speaking I was thinking about a song along the lines of 'Heart of Gold' by Neil Young, which is in the key of D-minor, the saddest key of all. Scott was thinking about the lyrics, and at that time in our lives we were struggling very much. What Scott was writing about was a real-life situation. Also about me, the thing about the gun. 'Creep' is a very demeaning word. It was one of those instances where we looked at ourselves, looked in the mirror. ※「Scott」は人物名であり、「Creep」は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song's lyrics center around a girl who lives a crazy life involving sex, drugs and alcohol. The song opens with bass riffs from Duff McKagan and then the guitar enters, playing major chords. The song has a string chorus and a guitar solo by Slash. The song's structure and sound is very similar to the opening track on Contraband, "Sucker Train Blues". ※ 『Duff McKagan』と『Slash』は人物名、『Contraband』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sucker Train Blues』は曲名です。

• 翻訳機を使わずに英語を訳したい。

私が訳した英文では意味が分かりません。 どなたか英文を意味が通るように訳していただけますか? This description gives the impression of youthful purity of heart and intention that is given no guidance at all by the religious sects to which the young people entrust their spiritual lives. (私が訳した英文です) この記述は宗教の宗派から、彼らの精神生活をゆだねる若者へ、若く純粋な心の印象と全く導きを与えられていない意図を与える。

• 下記の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

下記の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 As a community of Toyota Camry people from all over the world, where do we all LIVE?! From 50,000 folks whose passion is to seek overland adventure in their camry’s... so help us out! LIKE the photo, & then COMMENT where you are from! In a few weeks we will be posting a photo including all the spots this community lives! Do your part and lets see where this goes!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:What does Indiegogo do? A:Indiegogo is a crowdfunding platform where people who want to raise money can create fundraising campaigns to tell their story and get the word out. Indiegogo is also a place to discover what people all over the world are passionate about and how to get involved.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."