• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ま、双方とも至極順調に移動中と見た。 時に遅延することもあろうが、まだ30日が経過したに過ぎぬ。 時に少々時間がかかれども、45日を超えることはなかろう。 メール一本頂ければ、貴殿の注文を精査し、それぞれ送り先の住所が正確かどうか確認して頂けると思う。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 There are basically only two types of people in the world,those who dlivide the world into two types of people and those who don't. It's easy enough to shoot a crocodile,but not many people can catch one alive.This is how to do it.All you need is a telescope,a pair of tweezers,a matchbox and a very boring book.You find a sunny spot by a crocodile infested river and leave the book there.Thenyou climb a nearby tree and wait.Sooner or later,a curious crocodile will come out to look at the book,turn a few pages and start yawning.As soon as it falls asleep,you open the matchbox and look at the crocodile through the large end of the telescope.Pickthe creature up very carefully with the tweezers,drop it in the matchbox and close it quickly. Two English workman went out to repair a country road.When they arrived,they realized they had forgotten to bring their shovels.After several cups of tea,they went to look for a public telephone.Eventually they found one and phoned their boss.When he heard the problem,he said"Don't worry,I'll bring the shovels.In the meantime,just lean on each other instead,"

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

To just sit there and know ‘I can just cancel a show, I'll just cancel a show!’ You know what I mean, and it's like, wow dude really? Because you were partying? It stuns the imagination when it comes to that kind of stuff, how far people can be kicked around before they realize, Chester can sing too.”

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と2段落の前半部分ですので、 内容が中途半端かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your soul brought you here for me to show you this tantalizing glimpse of your true soulmate through the waiting doors of time, because the subconscious is very powerful, it knows that when you meet this love will be of such a magnitude as to be more important than any you have yet known. The fate that really determines the exact time, day and date you meet, is karmic, not cosmic. It is in your own hands. The dragons head is not a star but an old and mystical point in the chart. It has to do with the destiny of your soul. Deep relationships change your character and bring you continually nearer to your souls destiny. They cause inner change, they can make you stronger or they can kill you emotionally. They can bring crisis.

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 意訳でもかまいませんし、そのまま訳していただいてもいいです。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 You each feel the other has a kind of perfection, fills a gap that nothing else can, as tough the cracks in your life are cemented and hell together, and the life made bearable, because of this escape. so you wear the relationship like a beautiful but insubstantial cloth that buffers you and protects you from life's harshness. The relationship is set a few degrees away from the harder emptier world, like a cloth of dreams that makes everything better. This permits you to worship from afar., from memories, from promises, from potentials. But in the end if nothing is made solid, you experience disillusionment and disappointment. Neptune is like water in which you can see beautiful images, reflections of love, it can ease your thirst, clean your wounds, but like water it can drain away and leave no trace, nothing. The to end the dream, is to see the other person, and the situation as they are, however flawed or hopeless it may all be, and not as you'd like them to be For so long as you look at them as you'd like them to be the dream exists. But it crumbles gets harder in the cold light of reality and in the effort of making it work and making it real.

• 翻訳をお願いいたいます

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 No matter how far away he goes, he will revisit it. and it will always remain in his memorys and keep sakes as part of his identity But there will be difficulty with property or land and inheritances connected with his early home. Even if he doesn’t inherit it, he will sometimes go there to look at it, or to be in the same area, outside and around it, rekindling old memorys and forging new changed kinship with the place. His past is part of him.

• 翻訳手伝ってください

let me tell you something, you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. >もう分かっていると思うが、世の中は良いことばかりではない。 It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how much tough you are... >・・・・・・、どんだけタフかは関係ない。 It will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it >もしお前が・・・・それはお前のひざで・・・・・・ you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life >お前、オレ・・・・ but It ain't about how hard you hit It's about how hard you can get hit... and keep moving forword >しかし、それはお前がヒット・・・さっぱりわかりません How much you can take and keep moving forword >どうやってお前が・・・そして前に進むかだ。 That's how winning is done それが? that's~is? 結局何も分かりませんでした。 日常会話って難しいですね;;

• 翻訳お願いします

後半部分ですが、翻訳していただけるかた、 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 誤植が多いようですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 He also has a strong sense of duty and obligation to others, to family, to marriage, to work, to the things he has committed to in the past, and even if he becomes unhappy with them, he finds it hard to break with the past,. He endures situations rather than changes them. Both of you can be patient and down to earth. You both have your dreams, but for him the relationship has to be workable on an everyday level, on a financial and material and practical level too before he will build a future out of it. He is slow and steady in relationships. Trustworthy and reliable, but puts himself first... You can be a very effective team in tasks, and in material affairs and practical undertakings. You instinctively understand one another's abilities and needs. Both of you are dependable, steady in friendship, lending a hand in hard times, and can be very supportive of each other. realistic in your expectations of the future. This is a good working relationship, where duty's are attended to in life. While you share your visions, dreams, hopes inner feelings. Emotions are not easy for either of you, however. You both keep a lot of your deeper feelings in restraint

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered