• 締切済み

英語の問題

(1)英訳(仮定法を使います) 1、こんなに肌寒くなければ、川に泳ぎに行くのだけど。(肌寒く chilly) 2、もしあなたが会合に出席していたら、私はあなたに会っていたでしょう。(出席する attend) 3、もしも昨日天気がよかったならば、私達はテニスができたのに。 4、あなたはもう少し早く起きていたら、その列車を逃すことはなかったのに。(逃す miss) (2)適切な語を空所にいれる 石油を使わなくても生活できさえすればいいんだけど If only we ___ ___ without using oil. そうね。もしも世界に車がなければ、空気はもっときれいになるでしょう You're right. If there ___ ___ cars in the world, the air ___ ___ cleaner. 枯れた森林を再生できれば、地球温暖化やわ止められるかもしれませんよ If we ___ revive the dead forests, we ___ be able to ___ global warming.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) 1. If it were not so chilly, I would go swimming in the river. 2. If you had attended the meeting, I would have seen you. 3. If it had been sunny yesterday, we could have played tennis. 4. If you had gotten up a little earlier, you would not have missed the train. (2) If only we could live without using oil. You're right. If there were no cars in the world, the air would be cleaner. If we could revive the dead forests, we might be able to stop global warming.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

仮定法を使います (1)英訳 1 こんなに肌寒くなければ、川に泳ぎに  行くのだけど。(肌寒く chilly) 2 もしあなたが会合に出席していたら、  私はあなたに会っていたでしょう。(  出席する attend) 3 もしも昨日天気がよかったならば、私  達はテニスができたのに。 4 あなたはもう少し早く起きていたら、  その列車を逃すことはなかったのに。  (逃す miss) (2)適切な語を空所にいれる 石油を使わなくても生活できさえすればいいんだけど If only we ___ ___ without using oil. そうね。もしも世界に車がなければ、空気はもっときれいになるでしょう You're right. If there ___ ___ cars in the world, the air ___ ___ cleaner. 枯れた森林を再生できれば、地球温暖化やわ止められるかもしれませんよ If we ___ revive the dead forests, we ___ be able to ___ global warming. (3)( )内を正しい形にし当てはめる If you ___ a million yen in the lottery,what would you do. (win) You would be surprised if I ___ you the truth. (tell) Jhon would come if he ___ the time. (have) I wish you ___ here now. (be)

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)If it were not for the rain, we (  ) hiking today. (1)can go (2)would go (3)may well go (4)were able to go 自分の答え→(2) (2)We've missed the train. I wish we (  ) earlier. (1)have left (2)had left (3)ought to have (4)were leaving 自分の答え→(1) (3)It is high time the children (  ) to bed. (1)to go (2)went (3)going (4)gone 自分の答え→(2) (4)“(  ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” (1)Is it (2)Was it  (3)Would it be (4)Will it be 自分の答え→(2) (5)I remember how it happened as clearly as if it (  ) only yesterday. (1)has been (2)is (3)were (4)would be 自分の答え→(3)

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)The soccer game excited us. →The soccer game was ( ). (2)At the sight of a policeman he began to run away. →( ) a policeman, he began to run away. (3)Electricity is made by a machine people call a generator. →Electricity is made by a machine ( ) a generator. (4)As there was no taxi, I had to walk home. →( ) ( ) no taxi, I had to walk home (5)If the weather permits, I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. →( ) ( ) , I will go on a picnic with you tomorrow. (6)Working hard, you will get good results. →( ) you ( ) hard, you will get good results. (7)These dogs, if they are trained properly, will be able to do a lot of tricks. →These dogs,( ) ( ) , will be able to do a lot of tricks. (1)~(7)は各組が同じ文になるように( )に適語を入れてください。 (8)When he arrived at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)After the battle was over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)When night came on, we turned back home. (11)It being Sunday, we had no school. (12)Granting that this is true, what follows? (8)~(10)は分詞構文を用いて書き換えてください。 (11)(12)は副詞節を用いて書き換えてください。 この問題を解いてみると、 (1)exciting (2)Seeing (3)called (4)There being (5)Weather permitting (6)If/work (7)if trained (8)Arriving at the bus stop, he found the bus had already started. (9)The Battle being over, the dead and the dying were left in the field. (10)Night coming on, we turned back home. (11)わかりませんでした。 (12)Being granted that this is true, what follows? 間違っているところがあると思うので訂正をお願いします。

• 英語

整序問題です。 1I (can't,choose,decide,to,which university). 2Children are (easy,in,not,nowadays as,so,they,to please,were) the past. 3Things don't (go,we,the way,always,to,want,them). 4You (bad tooth,better,have,had,pulled,that) out. 5(to,help,because,warming,rain forests,global,control) they absorb carbon dioxide. 6A (to,of,number,are,Americans,surprising,willing) pay higher taxes to make schools better. 7There is (learning,better way,do,no,to,of,a job) than by doing it, even if you may make mistakes at times. 8Now that most families in Japan have only one or two children, (with,to,have,play,fewer children,brother or sisters). 9University education in England generally lasts three years. However, in Scottish universities (for four years,it,instead,is,to attend,usual) of three. 10 When hunting, a snake is very careful (movement,of,so as not,to advance,to attract,with a minimum) the attention nf its victim. 特に8からの訳がよく掴めず、並び替えるのに苦労しました。 4のhaveとhadで、haveは~してもらうの使役で、「その虫歯を抜いてもらいなさい」でいいのでしょうか。

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• 事務連絡メール(短文)の添削依頼

翻訳サイトなどを参考に以下の文案を作成しました。 淡々と事務的な内容でよいので、ミスがあればご指摘いただけますと幸いです。 先日の東京におけるABC会議へのご出席お疲れ様でした。 私は、特にミスターXの協力がなければ、成功できなかっただろうと思う。 改めて、ミスターXに感謝申し上げたい。 さて、会議プログラムに基づき、ファイナルの原稿とPowerPointを以下のWebサイトにアップしたので確認してほしい。 http://www.example.com わが社では、今回の会議の成果を社会やスポンサーに広報していきたいと思う。 -- Thank you very much to attend for the ABC conference at Tokyo, I think that I might not have been able to succeed if Mr. X doesn't cooperate especially. Again, we want to express our gratitude to Mr. X. We Updated websites based on the conference program, and we want you to confirm it. We want you to contact us if there is a correction. http://www.example.com Our company wants to announce the result of this conference to public and sponsers. Best Regards.

• 添削をお願いします!

高校で資料を参考にして、エッセイを書く課題が出ました。 一度書いてみたので添削をお願いします! ※文章構成(first of all, secondly In conclusion と 最初のパラグラフと最後のパラグラフとの内容が被ること)に関しては学校からの指示なので、そのままでお願いします。 ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ People had better be concerned about climatic change. One of the things that are in question most and most influential is global warming. These days, global warming has been serious. If we took preventive measures against global warming thoroughly, we would be in peril of our life. Also the Island whose altitude is low may sink in the sea because the ice in the arctic is malted by rising temperature and sea water. First of all, according to the report from Nasa in 2005, the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature. This thing is so serious. But now global warming has been in progress in spite of the official date like this is going public. Secondly, the report says that the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature. This change may surprise many people even who don’t take interest in global warming. We are not able to keep this the situation any more. In conclusion, we had better think of global warming and need to immediately start working out solutions for this problem. Otherwise, we will really be in peril of our life. ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ ※念のために言いたいことを大まかに日本語で書いておきます※ ^------------------------------------- 人々はもっと気候変動について気にかけるべきである。もっとも影響があり問題となっているのが地球温暖化だ。近年、地球温暖化は深刻化してきている。もし私たちが徹底的に地球温暖化を防がなければ、生命の危機に瀕することになるかもしれない。また、海水や気温の上昇により北極の氷が溶け、水面が上昇して海抜が低い島々は海に沈んでしまうかもしれません。  第一に、NASAの2005年に調査によると、「資料抜粋:the amount of sea ice that floats in the chilly arctic is much less than what it used to be. This report says that it is probably because of warmer arctic temperature.」これのことはとても深刻です。しかし今でもこのような調査が公表されているにも関わらず地球温暖化は進行しています。 次に、この調査は「資料抜粋each year, during the month of September, the amount of sea ice floating in the Arctic Ocean is typically at its lowest amount for the entire year. That year, and all the way back to 2002, the amount of sea ice has been 20% less than the average amount seen normally between 1979 and 2005.」ということを示しています。この変化は、地球温暖化に興味がない多くの人々でさえも驚かせてしまうかもしれません。私たちはこの状況をこれ以上そのままにしておくことはできないのです。 要するに、私たちはもっと地球温暖化のことを考え、この問題について対策を練る必要があります。そうでなければ、本当に命の危険にさらされるかもしれないのです。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

It appears that we can have the capacity to monitor more than one chain of speech at once, though it may not be possible for us to monitor both to the same degree, or for us to have full conscious awareness of the content of both. We are also able to attend selectively to one conversation, even if there are loud competing conversations in the background, by extracting the relevant information from the complex signal of mixed speech. 以上2文よろしくお願いします。

• 要約を教えて下さい。

「https://www.ted.com/talks?language=ja」にあるスピーチ、「How to grow a tiny forest anywhere」の全文です。5、6文ほどに要約したいのですが、スピーチの要約する時のポイントがわかりません。 要約のポイントと、どこをまとめれば良いかを教えて下さい。 お願いします。 I'm an industrial engineer. The goal in my life has always been to make more and more products in the least amount of time and resources. While working at Toyota, all I knew was how to make cars until I met Dr. Akira Miyawaki, who came to our factory to make a forest in it in order to make it carbon-neutral. I was so fascinated that I decided to learn this methodology by joining his team as a volunteer. Soon, I started making a forest in the backyard of my own house. These forests, compared to a conventional plantation, grow 10 times faster, they're 30 times more dense, and 100 times more biodiverse. Within two years of having this forest in our backyard, I could observe that the groundwater didn't dry during summers, the number of bird species I spotted in this area doubled. Quality of air became better, and we started harvesting seasonal fruits growing effortlessly right in the backyard of our house. I wanted to make more of these forests. I was so moved by these results that I wanted to make these forests with the same acumen with which we make cars or write software or do any mainstream business, so I founded a company which is an end-to-end service provider to create these native natural forests. But to make afforestation as a mainstream business or an industry, we had to standardize the process of forest-making. So we benchmarked the Toyota Production System known for its quality and efficiency for the process of forest-making. For an example, the core of TPS, Toyota Production System, lies in heijunka, which is making manufacturing of different models of cars on a single assembly line. We replaced these cars with trees, using which now we can make multi-layered forests. These forests utilize 100 percent vertical space. They are so dense that one can't even walk into them. For an example, we can make a 300-tree forest in an area as small as the parking spaces of six cars. In order to reduce cost and our own carbon footprint, we started utilizing local biomass as soil amender and fertilizers. For example, coconut shells crushed in a machine mixed with rice straw, powder of rice husk mixed with organic manure is finally dumped in soil on which our forest is planted. Once planted, we use grass or rice straw to cover the soil so that all the water which goes into irrigation doesn't get evaporated back into the atmosphere. And using these simple improvisations, today we can make a forest for a cost as low as the cost of an iPhone. Today, we are making forests in houses, in schools, even in factories with the corporates. But that's not enough. There is a huge number of people who want to take matters into their own hands. So we let it happen. Today, we are working on an Internet-based platform where we are going to share our methodology on an open source using which anyone and everyone can make their own forest without our physical presence being there, using our methodology. At the click of a button, they can get to know all the native species of their place. By installing a small hardware probe on site, we can do remote soil testing, using which we can give step-by-step instructions on forest-making remotely. Also we can monitor the growth of this forest without being on site. This methodology, I believe, has a potential. By sharing, we can actually bring back our native forests. Now, when you go back home, if you see a barren piece of land, do remember that it can be a potential forest.

• 入会者へのお願い -- 英訳 コメント依頼

下記、英語で理解してもらえるでしょうか? ボランティアの日本語学校への入会者に配布したい、お願い項目です。  Requests from ○○Nihongo School Welcome aboard to our “○○Nihongo School”. We look forward to being able to learn Japanese together. Let’s have fun learning. 1. Please do not hesitate to talk us, if you have any concerns. 2. Which area of Japanese you would like to learn? Tell us frankly, please. 3. Let’s continue, not to stop, to learn Japanese. It takes time to progress! 4. We have 4 classes a month. We will not open on 5th Tuesday, if we have. 5. Membership fee is \500 per month. You have to pay it when you join the Class and every first class of the month. It is nonrefundable if you do not attend the class by your own reasons. We will use the fee for rental charge(\8,400/m), course materials and so on. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.