• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

I love Clerics in this game. The disapproval mechanic is pretty brutal, and I’ve noticed that once a player begins gaining disapproval, it tends to snowball. For example, last night the Cleric in my party racked up five points of disapproval within a single combat to the point where she has permanently increased her range until she goes on a holy quest for her god. よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

訳ではありませんが、 ゲームのなかの、Clericsという仕掛け(しくみ)につい て説明しています。 不評を買ったプレーヤーが雪だるま式に、評をあつめ て、「神に召される」しくみが、わたしは、気に入ってい る、と述べています。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • oldpapa70
  • ベストアンサー率34% (682/1991)
回答No.2

以下機械翻訳です。あなたがゲームに精通しているならこの翻訳でも意味が通じるでしょう。 ”私はこのゲームで聖職者を愛しています。 不賛成機械工はかなり残忍です。また、私は、一旦プレーヤーが不賛成を獲得し始めればそれは雪だるま式に増える傾向があることに気づきました。 例えば、昨夜、私のパーティーの聖職者は、神の神聖な探究で行くまで彼女が永久に範囲を増加させたポイントへの一騎討ちの内の5ポイントの不賛成を成し遂げました。”

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • fumiuchip
  • ベストアンサー率13% (119/898)
回答No.1

何のネットゲームですか?

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

なんでしょう? ゲームはしないので分りません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He also got into her psych meds and racked up a $2k vet bill which she promptly set up a GoFundMe for. http://community.sparknotes.com/2018/01/31/auntie-sparknotes-my-roommates-puppy-is-out-of-control 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします2

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< 同時に質問しているものの続きの文章になります。 少々長いのですが宜しくお願いします>< 4. Month 2: Since starting her diet, Shumpert has gained endurance and self-discipline. She needs plenty of it as she faces temptation from her family and her fiancé. "Food is a huge part of our relationship. And so if I'm not eating as much as him, I don't know if it fmakes him feel bad, but he's just like, ’Come on, eat it. Don't make me eat by myself.'" Despite the temptations, Shumpert is sticking to her diet and talking an extra step: Although she's limiting herself to a meager 1,500 calories. And she's keeping a close record in her food journal. But is all her hard work paying off? At her second weigh-in, Shumpert, who started out at 308 Ibs., is down a whopping 14 Ibs. 5. Things are running down to the wire for Shumpert. Adding to her mounting stress is the fixer-upper house she and her fiancé bought, which needs extensive remodeling. She decides to give herself a break and relieve some tension. On her last birthday as single woman, she throws her worries aside and hits her favorite Mexican restaurant. "I don't feel bad about it. I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying my birthday," she said that night. Of course, she pays dearly the next morning: As she's doing her leg presses, she hates those tacos. Her gown has finally arrived and it's the moment of truth: Lisa gets the dress on, but still can't zip it up. Her dressmaker holds off on alterations for three weeks-which is not alot of time to lose another four inches from her waist. 6.Her Wedding Day: by her wedding day, Shumpert has lost a total of 30 Ibs. It's short of her 40-Ibs. goal, but for her, it's an amazing achievement. The woman who couldn't fit in the largest size of her wedding dress can comfortably zip her gown. She went from a size 24 two a size 18. Did she keep the weight off? A year after her wedding, Lisa Shumpert has maintained her weight.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 自分で訳してみても文にならず意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 The next morning it is snowing, but Rachael still has a lot to do. Tonight, she will camp with her dogs in the woods before finishing the race tomorrow. She must carefully pack her sled with all the supplies she will need. Rachaei's friends and family help her to check and re-check her sled and equipment. Later that morning, race organizers go over a map of the course. It is a map that Rachael cannot see. She will rely on her dogs to follow the way. She will also have Matt close by on his snowmobile if she needs help. Day six of the race is a leg that covers a total of 43 miles. Just before she starts, Rachael stops to pet and encourage each member of her dog team. She knows that each one of them has a difficult job to do,so they are her primary concern. Finally, the race starts for the day. The weather is not great, but this leg of the race is going better than yesterday for Rachael. However, there are many difficult turns in the course. Matt has to use his radio to warn Rachael about them several times during the day.

• 和訳お願いします。

Just three months later I was back again at the Seattle airport. A different voice answered, "Information," and I asked for Sally. "Are you a friend?" "Yes," I said. "An old friend." "Then I'm sorry to have to tell you. Sally had only been working part-time in the last few years because she was ill. She died five weeks ago." But before I could hang up, she said, "Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Willard?" "Yes." "Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down." "What was it?"I asked, almost knowing in advance what i would be. "Here it is, I'll read it - "Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He'll know what I mean.'" I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 高1英語 話法 教えてください!

テスト前で、来週まで授業がないので、答えがあってるか教えてください! 解説していただけるとありがたいです! 問 直接話法は間接話法に、間接話法は直接話法にしなさい。 (1)My boss asked me to get in touch with my client as soon as possible. My boss said to me, "You get in touch with my client as soon as possible. (2)"What's up?" I asked her. I said to her what's up. (3)She said a Christmas tree was in the her attic and she needed it brought down. She said,"a Christmas tree is in the my attic and need it brought down". (4)I said to her,"What do you want with a tree?" I asked her what you wanted with a tree. (5)She said her grandchildren were stopping by for a visit. She said to her grandchildren "You are stopping by for a visit." お願いします!

• 読者投稿文 の和訳

下記はアメリカの新聞の投稿記事の末尾の文です。 どのような理由でそのペットボトルを選んだのかを、彼女が尋ねられている所です。 As the line moved forward, I exercised my New Yorker’s right to butt in, and asked her why in the world she would drink that stuff. She looked at me as if I were asking a dumb question, and said: “I wouldn’t touch it. I need it for a prop in a play. The character has to drink his own urine, and this is the closest I can get to the right look.” She looked----以下のところをどのように訳せば良いのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を教えて下さい(;一_一)!!!

For her own part, She never let the intense criticism that she encountered silence her, “if I …worried about mudslinging, I would have been dead long ago”. Yet she insisted that she was not a feminist. She did not believe, she maintained, that “women should be judged, when it comes to appointing them or electing them, purely because they are women“She wanted to see the country”get away from considering a man or woman from the point of view of religion, color or sex.” But the story of her life--her insistence on her right to an identity of her own apart from her husband and her family, her constant struggle against depression and insecurity, her ability to turn her vulnerabilities into strengths--provides an enduring example of a feminist who transcended the dictates of her times to become one of the century`s most powerful and effective advocates for social justice. ルーズベルト夫人であるエレノア・ルーズベルトに関する説明文です。 この文章は外国のサイトに載っているものだったので、和訳がなく困っています。 自分なりに訳してもみましたが、文章がおかしくなってしまったので、どなたか分かる方は和訳を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします(*_*)

• 和訳してください!!

自分で訳してみても全然わからないので和訳してください!! Eventually,she has to stop and follow the ropes with her hands. She tries to get them straight by touch alone. This time,her hands are not enough, so Rachael gets her helper, Matt,to assist her. During the race, Matt has traveled along with Rachael on a snowmobile. After he helps her to move the dogs into position, she is able to continue the race. Later, Racheal reflects on the difficulties she had. ''I think the hardest part was just keeping it together,"she says. "I was just thinking, 'okay, either quit right now and stay in the cold,or finish this leg and them do this again tomorrow.' "Rachael decided to continue the race, but unfortunately, she was last across the finish line for the day's leg. Day five of the race was difficult for Rachael, but at least she made it!