• 締切済み

動画のコメント欄の英訳お願います。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJTlrTVe4DI&list=FL2sHflywgpxqDiKNGblABuQ&index=1 動画先のコメント欄にてのやり取りの訳をお願いします。以下は引用です。 <CheetahPowerz 5 か月前 > I'm from the Netherlands and I kinda don't know why Japanese people think that the Netherlands is such a great country.. School system is extremely bad, chaos and terror everywhere. I can tell you one thing, the place you don't want to live is the Netherlands. <ruwanda31 4 か月前 > We are talking about Working system. not safety,education and terror. I know Japan is the best country for safety and easy to live in the world. But I can say Fucking bad for working system. Many Japanese people(Especially young people) are dying because work too much. We should change this real.

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

一文訂正があります。 オランダ人なんだけど、一体全体日本人がどうしてオランダをこれほどまで美化しているのか 分からないんだ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

<CheetahPowerz 5 か月前 > オランダからやって来たんだけど、日本人がどうしてオランダをこれほどまで美化しているのか分からないんだ。 教育制度はなってないし、無茶苦茶なテロもそこらじゅうで起こってる。 はっきり言えるのは、住んで欲しくない国ナンバーワンはオランダだってこと。 <ruwanda31 4 か月前 > 労働時間について話しているんだよ。安全、教育、テロじゃなくて。 日本が最も治安が良くて、住みやすい国なのは知ってる。 ただ労働時間に関しては腐りきってるね。 多くの日本人が(特に若者が)超過勤務で自殺しているだろう。 この現実を変えなきゃダメさ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

以下の二文です。 I don't know what that face is but i doesnt look happy 中略 Not really i don't know many people here もしかして正確な文章じゃないかもしれません。 いろいろ省かれているかもしれません。 意訳でも結構ですのでどうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください

how i'm gonna know if i don't know how you look. i want to live in Japan is amazing

• 英語に自信のある方、英訳チェックお願いします!

1、 A "Why is your answer always 'I don't know' and not 'yes'!!"   B "Your answer is always "I don't know". Why not yes?" 「君の答えはどうしていつも“I don’t know” で “Yes” じゃないんだ!!」 (AかBかどちらがよいでしょう?)  2 " I....am afraid. Ah,...I don't want to get pregnant.  I want to you to use birth control." 「 その……、妊娠したくないの。  避妊して欲しいの」 3 " I 've already promised Nana to meet ." 「ナナと会う約束をしてるわ」 日本語に合わせた英文にしたいのですが、これでOKでしょうか? 英語に自信のある方、チェックお願いします。 小説(趣味)に使いたいので、できればネイティブチェックがあればありがたいです。

• この英訳は適切ですか?

次の文章の英訳は適切ですか。 アメリカの人々とイギリスの人々は英語を話すなど似ている点もあるが,多くの点で異なっている。 American people and British people is similar in some ways,but mostly differnt. 関西人は,エスカレーターで急いでいる人は左側を駆け上がり,関東人とは反対である。 People who is herry in western area of Japanese are rushed up escalator in feft side,which is opposit to people in eastern area. 中国人は日本人に比べて,騒がしい傾向がある。 Compared with Japanese people, Chinese people tend to be noisy.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• Famouse Blog member site

I am living in Japan and using blog called AMEBRO (http://profile.ameba.jp/djt-ats/) which is one of the biggest blog site and many of Japanese became members and using this servicing. Members can use blog function and having good time. I am DJ and also HIP HOP MC and writer. So I introduced my original songs throuth this blog to the people and is successful. However all songs are in English and I want to introduce to US people, too. Because this blog's language is only in Japanese and members are only Japanese possible because of language wise. Do you know any big blog sitse for US people using? Please advise. Iwant to be a members and introduce my songs. Thanky you DJ T-Ats PS) I also want to know your country`s biggest blog siteexcept above mentioned US and Japan. http://djtats.main.jp

• 英訳お願いします。

英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、ぜひ力を貸してください。 会話文で長くて大変申し訳ないんですが、翻訳お願いします。 Alright. Yeah, yeah. We... we..., we've definitely got some leakage in here. But what's causing the leak? Alright. I don't know. Give me a minute. Oh gosh, you don't look very well. You feeling Ok? I have a bad cough... and headache. I think I'll be OK, though. What's going on here? Fixing something? He's trying to, but he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. The drain is jammed, or something. I don't think you know what you're doing! Should I call maintenance at the front desk? Is that included in our rent, or does that cost extra? I'll call them right now. Oh, hello. This is Michiko, and Coreen, and Sandy in Apartment 2178. Could you please send someone up for repairs, please. ... Oh, our sink seems jammed. Definitely jammed. I see. About an hour? OK, we'll wait. Thanks. So someone's coming in an hour? Maybe you should go back to bed. Good idea.

• 訳し方で意味が随分かわる?

1:You are a abd girl I dont know what "sukebe" is and I am not at work to ask any japanese people. 2:I have not received your letters, post is bad at christmas. 1:のabd girlとは論文提出を除き博士号取得の条件を満たしてる人ありますが、英語の力が前より良いということでしょうか?それとも論文提出までにまだ及ばなということでしょうか? 1-2:スケベについて何故ここでworkが使われるのですか? 2:ポストが悪いと言ってるのでしょうか?それとも、手紙が届かないから悪いクリスマスといってるのでしょ  うか? 分かる方お願いします。 

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.