イギリス人のお友達からのメールについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリス人のお友達からのメールには、レモンカードに関する内容が書かれています。
  • 疑問文でないのになぜwhenが文頭に来るのか、また「とき」と訳せばいいのか、よくわかりません。
  • 「Did I ~」の文は「as」が接続詞になっていると思いますが、どのように訳せばいいのかわかりません。英語に詳しい方、教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください。(解説もお願いします。)

イギリス人のお友達と時々メールをやりとりしています。 最近彼女からもらったメールに次のようなことが書かれていました。 When you said on your last email you found Lemon Curd. I love it! Lemon Curd tarts are very popular over here too. Did I once send you a Be-Ro recipe book as there will be a recipe in there for Jam/Lemon Curd Tarts? You should try them. 私がイギリスで作られたレモンカードというものを見つけたとメールを送ったことに対しての文だと思いま すがよくわかりません。 疑問文でないのになぜwhenが文頭に来るのでしょうか。 また「とき」と訳せばいいのか、いまいちわかりません。 Did I ~の文は「as」が接続詞になっていると思いますが、なんと訳せばいいのか・・・。 英語に詳しい方、どうか教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

イギリス駐在ですが... これまた汚い英語ですね(苦笑) 文法とかめちゃくちゃです。 話の内容からするとどうやら、あなたが前のメールにてレモンカード(レモン風味のペースト)の話をしたので、それに言及している様子です。原文が滅茶苦茶なので、かなり意訳ですが、ニュアンス含め概ね下記の和訳になります。 「君が前のメールで言ってたレモンカード、私も大好きだよ!こちらイギリスでもレモンカードはとても人気です。昔Be-Roのレシピを送ったっけ?それにもジャムやレモンカードタルトのレシピが載ってるよ。是非挑戦してみて!」 参考になれば幸いです。

pinkpanda8
質問者

お礼

回答していただきありがとうございました。とても助かりました。 正しい文法の文じゃなかったんですね。 大体こんな意味じゃないかと思ってたんですが・・・和訳していただいてよかったです。 ネイティブの方は、文法を無視していうこともあるんですね。 ま、私たち日本人も友達や家族とはめちゃくちゃな日本語を話すときもありますからね。 とにかくありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 時制の問題の解説をお願いします。

(1)I'll tell you when Yuta (come/comes/will come). →答えはwill comeです。  このwhenは間接疑問文とのことなのですが、副詞節のwhenと考えることはできないのでしょうか。  訳的にはそこまで変にはならないと思うのですが…文法的におかしい?  また、間接疑問文だとしてもcomesを選ぶことはできませんか? (2)It (rained/was raining), so I opened my umbllera. (3)What (did you do/were you doing) at 9:30 last night. →(2)(3)両方とも過去進行形が答えになっています。  これらは過去形ではなぜ間違いなのでしょうか。 (4)I (was hearing/heard) the sound of a guitar. →答えはheardです。  これは過去形が使われていますが、(2)(3)と違ってなぜ過去進行形ではだめなのでしょうか。 (5)We (are swimming/swim/will be swimming) there at this time tomorrow. →答えはwill be swimmingです。  現在進行形ではだめな理由はなんでしょうか。現在進行形も「未来の確定したこと」を表せるのですよね? 以上です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してください。(>_<) I got you with as many pictures as you like. When I get back home though the most pictures you'll see are some of the desert. There's nothing but dirt and big building in Las Vegas.

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 日本語にお願いします!

1・・・When are we going out you and i? 2・・・How wasit? Hope u had a great time there! よろしくお願いします!

• What did you wanted to be when you were little.

こんにちは。 いつもお世話になっています(^^ゞ 問題集の中に… What did you wanted to be when you were little.あなたが幼かったとき何になりたかった?という文がありました。 ■読んでみると何となく自然な感じはしますが、なぜdidの後にwantではく、wantedがくるのでしょうか。 ■検索でWhat did you wantedと入れても、このような文は見つかりません。 ■また、What did you want to be…だと、文として、どうなりますか? よろしくお願い致します!

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.