Choose the Right Words to Complete the Sentences

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The fast-food restaurant is not a quiet place.
  • Are you a Tigers fan? Yes, I am.
  • Is your pet a dog? No, it isn't. It's a cat.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文完成させてください!

( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させよう。 (1)That fast-food restaurant(am/are/is)not a quiet place. (2)(Are/Is)you a Tigers fan? Yes,I(am/are). (3)(Are/Is) your pet a dog? No,it(aren't/isn't). It's a cat. ( )内の語句を適切な形に並び替え文を完成させよう。 (1)I(not/sleepy/am)now. (2)Saori(not/a college student/is). (3)(you/a big Beatles fan/are)? (I/yes/am/,). 完成した文の意味も教えてください!

• stjc
  • お礼率68% (45/66)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) That fast-food restaurant (is) not a quiet place. あのファースト・フード・レストランは、静かな場所ではありません。 (2) (Are) you a Tigers fan? あなたは、タイガース・ファンですか? Yes, I (am). はい、そうです。 (3) (Is) your pet a dog? あなたのペットは、犬ですか? No, it (isn't). It's a cat. いいえ、違います。ペットは、猫です。 (1) I (am not sleepy) now. 私は、今、眠くないです。 (2) Saori (is not a college student). 沙織は、大学生ではありません。 (3) (Are you a big Beatles fan)? あなたは、ビートルズの大ファンですか? (Yes, I am). はい、そうです。

stjc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 進行形

( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させよう (1)Mrs.Kato(are/is)making breakfast Mike. (2)Mike(aren't/isn't)sleeping. He(are/is)washing his face. (3)(Are/Do)you listening to me? Of course,I(am/do). (4)Hello,this is Saori. What(am/are/is)you doing? Hi,Saori. I(am/are/is)watching TV. お願いします!

• 英文完成させてください!

問1:( )内の語句を適切な形にして並び替え文を完成させよう。 (1)I(not/live/do)in Tokyo. I live in Chiba. (2)Ms.Green(not/wear/do)contacts. She wears glasses. (3)(you/need/do)any help? (I/yes/do/,). Thank you. 問2:( )から適切な語を選び文を完成させよう。 (1)I(am not/don’t)drink coffee in the evening. (2)Ms.Green(speak/speaks)Japanese very well. But she doesn’t(speak/speaks)it in class. (3)(Are/Do)you go to school by bilke? Yes,I(am/do). 完成した英文の意味も教えてください!

• 英文問題

問1:次の( )内から適する語を選び文を完成させよう (1)Saori (am/are/is)singing karaoke now. (2)Mike and his mother (am/are/is)talning on the phone now. (3)I(am/was)studying English at the time. (4)Ther (are/were) sleeping then. 問2:次の日本に合うように空欄に適する語を入れよう (1)何をのんでいるのですか? What are you ___? (2)彼はその時風呂に入っていました He was ___ a bath then. (3)彼らは何をしていましたか? What were they ___? 問3:英文の( )の語に注意して次の英文を日本語にしよう (1)They often (play) in the park. (2)They (are playing) in the park. (3)Saori (made) lunch yesterday. (4)Saori (was making) lunch at the time. お願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

付加疑問文です。 彼は学生ですよね? He is a student,isn’t he? はいそうです。Yes,he is. いいえ。     No,he isn't. 怖いですよね? Are you afraid,aren't you? はい Yes, I am いいえ No、I'm not. でいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 付加疑問の勉強中

付加疑問の勉強中にノートに英文をまとめているのですが、 自分で考えた英文が正しいかそれとも間違ってるか自身がありません。 下記、英文が正しいか英語の詳しい方教えてください。 You aren't busy, are you ? No, I am not. はい 忙しくありません / Yes, I am. いいえ 忙しいです You aren't tried, are you ?  No, I am not. はい 疲れていません / Yes, I am. いいえ 疲れています You are not interested in sports, are you ? No, I am not very interested in sports. はい 私はスポーツにあまり興味がありません Yes, I am very interested in sports. いいえ 私はスポーツにとても興味があります

• お店を変更しました。ご注意~ の英文はこれでいい?

「お店を変更しましたので、くれぐれもお間違いの無いようにご注意ください。」 自分なりに英文にしてみましたが、どれがいいのか? または 正しい言い方があれば教えてください。 I changed a restaurant. So please check the restaurant again if you are coming the party. I changed a restaurant. So please make sure where the restaurant is. I changed a restaurant. So please be careful, don't go to a wrong restaurant. よろしくお願いします。

• waiting for a second baby?

Soo you are waiting for a second baby, aren't you? と聞かれていますが、私にはまだ子供の予定がありません。 勘違いなのか、1人の子供を持つ自分に対してちょっとしたジョークなのかわかりませんが、 I am not waiting for a second baby. で答えていいのでしょうか? やわらかく返したいのですがいい言葉がありましたら教えてください。

• Yes,I am か Yes,it is か

you are lefty,aren't you? 「左利きだったんですね」、と訊かれた時、「Yes,I am lefty」ですから、正確には「Yes,I am」なのでしょうが、「Yes,it is」と、 lefty を it で受けて答えたら変でしょうか? 基本の基本、しょ~もない質問ですみません。

• 英語の発音を教えてください!

例えば boyはボーイとか。  正しい発音を教えてください! PCで調べても発音が良すぎて分かりません。  1. That is a pencil. 2. Tom is a doctor 3. Jane is a singer. 4. This is Dick. 5. This is a cat. 6. Jack is a student 7. He is a musician. 8. That is Kenji. 9. You are a doctor. 10. I am a student. 11. He is a Chinese 12. You are a teacher. 13. I am a doctor. 14. You are students. 15. These are pens. 16. Tom is a doctor 17. They are nurse. 18. We are doctor. 19. Mike is an American. 20. They am students. 21. These are pencils. 22. Tom is a teacher 23. These are cars. 24. You are a stuaent 25. I am a policeman. 26. Jack is a musician. 27. I am a Japanese 28. You are a doctor. 29. It is a cat. 30. You are a stdent. 31. That is a dog. 32. They are students. 33. We are teachers 34. You are a doctor. 35. These are monkeys. 36. Those are cats. 37. You and I are doctors. 38. You are a policeman. 39. Tom and Jack are students. 40. These are cars. 41. This is Mr.Smith. 42. You are a doctor. 43. Tom is a student. 44. They are dogs. 45. Tom and i are teachers. 46. They are watches. 47. You are students. 48. I am a Japanese. 49. Those are dictionaries. 50. That is Mr.Brown. 51. You are a student. 52. That is a book. 53. I am a doctor 54. These are pens. 55. Tom and i are students.               です。 テスト勉強で使うので、本当によろしくお願いします!

• アドバイス下さい。英文

アドバイス下さい。エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英... アドバイス下さい。 エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英語に自信がありません。 ここはこうしたほうがいいなど、アドバイスお願いします。 Dear Ms,Emma Watson Helo.How are you?My name is *****.I am a junior High School student in Japan. I am a huge Harry potter fan.I like Hermione in Harry potter,but I love you more than it. like your cute and sexy smile. I heard that you go to a female high school.  It is admirable to keep up both study and work I had a impression that you are bright and elegance when I first see you. I hope you act verious charactor. I expect archievement of you in your future. 自分ではこう書いたつもりです 親愛なるエマさんへ。 こんにちは。僕は****です。僕は日本の中学生です。 私はハリーポッターの大ファンです。私はハーマイオニーも好きですがそれ以上にエマさんが好きです。 あなたのかわいくてセクシーな笑顔が大好きです。 あなたは女子高に通っていると聞きました。 勉強も仕事も両立してすごいと思います。 ぼくのあなたへの第一印象は明るくて上品です。 これからもたくさんの役柄に挑戦してください。 これからの活躍期待しています