英語で自己紹介する内容の英文づくりに困ってます

このQ&Aのポイント
  • わたしが看護学校に入学を決意した一番の理由は、助産師になりたいからです。
  • (入学するまでは)わたしは、3年間、派遣社員のひとたちを管理する業務に携わっていました。
  • 特に、(2)を英文にすることが難しく、おかしい文脈になっているかと思います。どんな単語や文法が適してるのか、訂正お願いします!教えて下さい!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語で自己紹介する内容の英文づくりに困ってます。

(1)わたしが看護学校に入学を決意した一番の理由は、助産師になりたいからです。 The most reason I decided to enter nursing school is to want to be a maternity nurse. (2)(入学するまでは)わたしは、3年間、派遣社員のひとたちを管理する業務に携わっていました。 I had worked as a managerial staff ,,, for threeyears. 特に、(2)を英文にすることが難しく、おかしい文脈になっているかと思います。どんな単語や文法が適してるのか、訂正お願いします!教えて下さい!!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

(1) The primary reason why I decided to enroll in this nursing school is that I want to become a midwife. (2) I have been involved in managing temporary staff for three years before I entered this school.

その他の回答 (3)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

>(1)わたしが看護学校に入学を決意した一番の理由は、助産師になりたいからです。 >The most reason I decided to enter nursing school is to want to be a maternity nurse. "most reason" という言い方はしないので、"main reason" にします。「主な理由は」になります。 "is to want to be" という言い方はしないので、"is to become" にして、「になるために」とします。 [The main reason I decided to enter nursing school is to become a maternity nurse.] 「助産婦になることが、私が看護学校への入学を決意した主な理由です。」 >(2)(入学するまでは)わたしは、3年間、派遣社員のひとたちを管理する業務に携わっていました。 >I had worked as a managerial staff ,,, for threeyears. "previously" を用いて、「これまで(私)は」とします。 "was involved with" で「(業務に)携わってきた」 "managing" で「管理する」 "people working as temporary staff" で「派遣社員の人たち」 [Previously, for three years, I was involved with managing people working as temporary staff.] 「過去三年間、私は派遣社員の人たちを管理する業務に携わっていました。」

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

タイプミスがありました。お詫びして訂正致します。 1. My aim for being a maternity nurse was the best reason that made me decide to enter the nursing school.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. My aim for being a maternity nurse was the beast reason that made me decide to enter the nursing school. 2. I had been engaged in managing temporary staff for three years until I entered the nursing school.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英語のチェックをお願いします(自己紹介)

外国の方々との打ち合わせで簡単な自己紹介を したいのですが、英語が全く出来ず途方に暮れています。 下記英文をチェックいただけませんでしょうか。 また、こういった力をつけるための良い本などご存知でしたら ご教授下さい。 一応日本語、英語を書いてみました。 一部情報を隠している点おゆるし下さい。 私は現在の会社にに三年間勤めています。 私はセールスチームに所属し、主に化学製品を拡販しています。 日本では、多くの研究者、特に企業の研究者は、 より安い製品を好む傾向が強い。 私は価格以外の製品のメリットをPRしたい。 そのため、私は今回のトレーニングにおいて、 製品のメリットを学び、日本のお客様に紹介したい。 I have worked at this company for three years. I belong to the sales team and promote chemical product mainly. In Japan, many researchers, in particular the researchers of the company tend to like cheaper products strongly. I want to promote the merit of the product except the price. I must learn the merit of the product in this training and I want to introduce it to a Japanese customers. 以上、お手数をおかけして恥ずかしい限りですが、 何卒、添削・英語向上のアドバイスの程、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の自己紹介文なのですが・・

こんにちは。 ある仕事に応募しようと思っているのですが、書き出しがなかなか うまくきまらず困っています。 The reason I hope to join your office is that I will give me the opportunity to improve my English communication skills more than now and hope to make a contribution to your office by using my English ability. 特にhope以下が自信がないのですが、英語力を生かしてといいたいの ですがby using my English abilityっておかしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• be と become

I want to be a nurse. I want to become a nurse. どう違うのでしょうか?

• 下記、日本語にしていただけませんでしょうか?

The biggest concern I personally have is you want to keep yourself open to whoever may come along. The reason we decided to sign you was your commitment to working together as a team. 以上 宜しくお願い致します

• 英文の中の"to"の意味

以下の文の真ん中ほどに、"~the most robust route to maintaining a ~"とありますが、"the most robust route to maintain a ~"とした場合と意味が変わるのでしょうか。またこの時の"to"はどのように解釈すればよろしいでしょうか。 The main argument of this paper is thus simple: creating a strong atmosphere of trust and longevity in employee relations is ultimately the most robust route to maintaining a sustainable competitive edge, rather than betting on the latest managerial or technological quick fix. 解説いただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• 英語の自己紹介~本当に困っています

私は日本人学校の教師を目指す、教師です。文部科学省の面接が今月の中旬にあります。情報によると、その中に英語で自己紹介などの質問もあったそうです。皆さんのお力をお借りして当日まで最善を尽くしたいと考えています。よろしく御願いします。 自分で考えたものは以下のものです。添削していただけたらうれしいです。 My name is ****. I have been working for (市町村) city (学校名)elementary school. as a teacher for 4 years. Also I like sports and I think I'm pretty good at Japanese dance, JUDO and KARATE. There are two reasons why I wants to work 日本人学校.First,It is because I was moved by the figure of the teacher who works overseas. Second、I wants to become the power of the children who are living abroad. I do the best for the warm class making with putting the scholastic ability of the children. I'm always ready to smile, because I believe being happy makes children and other people feel happy, too. I have the experience which worked at the private corporation. Being at that work,I have learned how important a communication and positive-thinking is very imoprtant. I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the education in Japanease asosiation school. Thank you. 何だかまとまりのない文章で、すっきりしません。 志望動機などを簡潔にまとめて伝えたほうがいいのでしょうか?それとも、趣味やスポーツや自分の性格のようなものだけのほうがいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の直しをお願いします。

英語のスピーチ文の文章です。 文法やスペルミスなどで英語におかしい場所がありましたら教えてください。 お願いします。 +++ 私が将来住みたい家についてお話します。 Now,I'd like to talk about my dream home. 私が住みたい家は一軒家です。 I want to live a detached house. 理由は広い家に住みたいからです。 Because I want to live in a wide house as for a reason. ペットを飼える家に住みたいです。 I want to live in a house that can keep a pet. 理由は猫が大好きだからです。(☆できれば『猫が飼いたい』という文章にしたいです^^;) Because I love cat. 場所は自然が多い場所がいいです。 A place is good in a place have many nature. 空気の綺麗な場所で生活したいです。 I want to make a living in the beautiful place of air. 家の近くに公園があるといいです。 When there is a park near a house, I am good. 家族みんなでそこに散歩しに行きたいです。 I want to go to take a walk there with family all. そんな私の夢の家を作り上げ、家族がみんな仲良く笑顔で暮らしていきたいです。 I'm sure my dream house will help me to live at peace with my families.