• 締切済み

訳をお願いします

It's no problem, I just noticed you never said anything in the comment selection on that picture, and it surprised me to see nobody had informed you. I've noticed, but sometimes people forget :3 よろしくおねがいます。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

全然気にするようなことじゃないよ、あの写真について何にもあなたのコメントがないことに気がついちゃっただけし、誰もそれをあなたに言ってなかったことに驚いちゃった。 私は気づいたんだけど時々見落とす人もいるよね(笑) ____________ という感じでしょうか。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(大した)問題(では)ない。あの絵(または写真)についてのコメントであなたは何も言わなかったのに今気がついた、今まで誰もあれについてあなたに知らせなかったのには驚いた。     私は気がついていたが、時に人は物忘れするから、、、 :3

関連するQ&A

• ノーダウトのit's my lifeという曲のついてなのですがなんとなく訳せますが意味がよくわかりません

Funny how I find myself in love with you If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose One half won't do I've asked myself How much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends Funny how I blind myself I never knew if I was sometimes played upon Afraid to lose I'd tell myself what good you do Convince myself It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends I've asked myself how much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget Caught in the crowd It never ends これが歌詞ですが、何が言いたいのかよくわかりません。詳しい人いましたら的確に訳して解説してください

• 訳がよくわかりません。(短いです)

見かけは簡単そうですが、自分はうまく訳ができませんでした。お願いします。もし、熟語などがあれば指摘してください。私の考えた結果は、the thingsとI'veの間に関係代名詞のthatが省略されており。because以下の訳は「あなたはもうここにいないからです。」だと思います。get toはどのように訳せますか? Sometimes, we never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more

• 英語弁論のこと

弁論で間違った場合どうすればいいんでしょうか? 例えば。 She said it suddenly. I was suprised.And very sad. I never forget that. She said it suddenly. I never forget that.のように間違って次に言う文を言ってしまったり never forget that を何回も繰り返したり・・・ その場合どうすればいいんでしょうか?教えてください。 よろしくお願いします

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

先ほど訳して頂いた It depends, but I might quit the FanArt altogether. で返信させて頂きました。 No don't leave us you're too good Getting into concept original art is great and you definately should but maybe you could do Fanart on the side as practice and a release you know so you always have something to unleash your creativity on と返信がありこれは何といってるのでしょうか? あとこちらはhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q7623596.htmlでの文章でお返事しました。 No it's ok I'm sorry I'm not an art expert or anything I thought it was similar for like 2 seconds but you make very different stuff than her and like I said you're a sweetie I just thought it's interesting that your styles are similar and you never heard of her before, guess it's just one of those universal coincidences と返信が来ましたとても長すぎて・・・理解に困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳を!!c7-7

お願いします!!続き Was there anything especially interesting in the debris?One thing was kind of cool.They melted their metal in clay containers called crucibles.But this clay melts at a lower temperature than metal,so they figured out how to temper the clay by adding straw.The straw insulated the clay so that it didn't melt.Adding straw also reduced the cracking that happens when you fire pots.The straw burns away,and there's room for the clay to expand where the straw used to be,so it doesn't crack.We also found some little dish things with powdered steatite on it.We think they used it kind of like Teflom.Steatite doesn't melt at these temperatures,so whatever was on it would slip off instead of melting together with clay. What do you like best about being an archaeologist?I like the combination of physical work and mental work and plain old accounting.I like that sometimes you're inside,sometimes you're outside.Sometimes you're being very scientific.Sometimes you'se just standing there,shoveling dirt.But mostly it's solving puzzles.We all like working out puzzles.I've noticed that a lot of archaeologists like murder mysteries.It's all about curiosity.That's the real draw-you're curious about people that lived before. What do you not like about it?I've managed to avoid all the things I was sure I wouldn't like,like working in swamps and stuff.It's not easy for me to write,but writing is a very important part of what I do,so I'm comstantly trying to be a better writer. What has surprised you the most about being an archaeologist?What I had to get accustomed to is that you never find out the answer,because there are always more questions.And if you don't like surprises,you won't like being an archaeologist.It's one surprise after another.

• 訳をお願い致します

my good Lord,how are you?Very well,thankyou.I have more letters from you. I've wanted to return them to you for a long time. Please take them. I never sent you any letters. My Lord,you know very well that they're yours.Please take them.Are you an honest woman?I don't understand. An honest woman must forget that she's pretty.prettiness can make an honest woman bad, but honesty cannot make a pretty woman good.In the past,I found that hard to believe. Now I know that it's true.I was in love with you. I believed you.

• I've got itの意味で

運ぼうとした荷物を落としそうになったとき Here,let me help you. I've got it. I've got it. いや、大丈夫 I've got itには大丈夫という意味があるんですか? no problemやIt's okではないんだと思いました。

• この英語の訳を教えてくださいませんか?わかりません

it's so a strange story... i'm losing my mind for a girl that i've never met それはとても奇妙なストリーリー?みたいなかんじのところしかわかりません。。

• 訳と文法の解説をお願いします。

I've never had anything like that happen before. この文の訳は、「今までこんな様なことは経験したことがない。」ぐらいの訳でいいのかなと思うのですが、happen があるのを文法として理解できません。正しい訳と、この文の構造を解説してください。