• ベストアンサー

外国の方のメールの意味がよくわかりまsん

翻訳機能をつかったりためしたのですがいまいち しっくりきません イギリスにいってみたいといったら you should come one day! im sure you'll love it, and thank you ;) ときました 私がまだ未熟なので上手く訳せません 訳してください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

いつかぜひいらっしゃいな。絶対気に入るって。そう言ってくれてうれしいよ。:)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• felice919
  • ベストアンサー率30% (51/170)
回答No.1

いつか(イギリスに)来るべきです!きっと気に入ると思います。 そしてありがとう。 と言ってます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 話の流れとしましては、私が送料の52ドルを払った後に実際は66ドルかかった。 だから差額を払ってほしいと言われ、では差額を払うからインボイスを送ってくださいと言った後に送られてきたのが以下のないようです。 以下の英文を翻訳願います。 no worries!!! it is only $10.00, and i thank you for agreeing to pay it but im sure i will be selling you something else in the future and we can just take care of it then , so dont worry about it !!thanks for offering to pay !! どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。

訳せなくて困っています。この意味を教えて下さい。 you'll love it if you're the sort of person who likes to live in the fast lane. あと、How was your day? の質問に対しての回答で Who want to know? これはどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

次の英文は女性(妻)が男性(夫)のことがもっと好きになるにはどうすればいいかについて述べられた最後の段落です。最後の that she woke up ... She goes, I love him.までのが何を言おうとしているのか教えていただけませんか? This is why she fell in love with you. I can't tell you exactly what day, and it was no particular thing you did. It was the accumulation of all those little things that she woke up one day as if she pressed a button. She goes, I love him.

• 「~嬉しいです。」の表現の文を作る。

「あなたが来るということを聞いて嬉しいです。」(=「あなたが来てくれるのは嬉しいです。」と思っています。)  (1)I'm happy (that) you're coming. (2)I'm glad (that) You're coming. (3)I'm happy (that) you'll come.  (4) I'm glad (that) you'll come.  (1)(2)はありで、(3)(4)は非文らしいです。 なぜですか? 確実性が低いからですか?   (5)I'm sure he'll make it. はいいのですよね、ちがいがよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

メール交換をしている相手からのメールで、少しわからないので教えてください。 (はじめのほうはわかるのですが。) 英語の意味と、何が言いたいのかを教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。 A relationship is like a rose. How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past. To feel that love it makes you sigh. To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, because you love and care for the one you chose.

• この英文の意味を教えてください。

この英文の意味を教えてください。 海外からメールをもらったのですが、 この部分がよくわかりません。 翻訳サイトも使ってみたのですが、直訳になってしまい 理解できません。 I'm sure it has changed a lot but I can still imagine it, and now you know why I love Kitty so much--I have all types and couldn't resist yours. 「私は今でもそれを思い出すことができる。私がなぜキティが大好きかおわかりでしょう。」 と、このようなニュアンスが含まれているのだと思いますが、その前後が???です。 ちゃんと理解したいので、どなたか教えてください。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「作れる家系図3」はWINDOWS11に対応していますか?
  • 購入した「作れる家系図3」をWINDOWS11で使用することができるか不安です。
  • ソースネクスト株式会社の「作れる家系図3」は最新のWINDOWS11に対応していますか?
回答を見る