• ベストアンサー

英語で何ていうか教えてください!

what type of japanese fashon do u like ? can u buy those clothes in ur country ? (1)YESの場合、それはなんていうお店の名前か教えてください (2)あなたの好きな日本のファッションブランドは何? (3)あなたがよくお買い物するお店の名前をおしえて! 1から3まで英語でなんていうかおしえてください>< お願いします ☆

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • renkorus
  • ベストアンサー率38% (34/88)
回答No.2

(1)What type of Japanese fashion do you like? If yes, please tell me the name of the store. Can you find them in your country? (2)What is your favorite Japanese fashion brand? (2) What is the name of store you most often shop from?

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

(1)If yes, please tell me the name of the shop you like. (2)What is your favorite Japanese fashion brand? (3) Please introduce me the shop you visit very often!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください!

・Do u like japanese fashion ? Of course, I’m interested in Japanese fashion since 6 years 
・What type of japanese fashion do u like ? I follow a lot of different trends like harajuku style, hime gyaru, onee gyaru, ora-ora, rokku, agejo … I love the mix between casual clothes and something more extravagant. I’m a gaijin gyaru who can wear a rokku outfit one day and something more hime the next day. I’m a fashion addict and I find a lot of inspirations in Japanese magazines like egg, ranzuki, vivi, jelly, soul sister, ageha … 
・Can u buy those clothes in ur country ? Unfortunately not really, but there is a store wich sell japanese brands but more for Lolita I think th name of this shop is Harajuku. 
・What japanese magazine do u read ? I’m inspired a lot by Ageha and Soul Sister, but I read egg, popteen, ranzuki, vivi and jelly too. 
・What is ur favorite japanese fashion brand? My favorite brand are propably Glad news and TutuHA because these brands are really rock and girly too, but I love Golds infinity and Duras it’s more feminine and sophisticated. If I could do a list of all my favorite brands I prefer : D.I.A, Duras, Ank Rouge, One Spo, Egoist, Emoda, Lip service, Glad news, Egoist, Ghost of harlem, L.D.S, Liz Lisa, Ma*rs, TutuHA, Skinny lip. 
・please introduce me the shop u visit very often ! The shop I visit the most is Rakuten global because it’s the only site where I can buy gyaru’s brands from Japan and I don’t need to buy my clothes by an intermediate. I don’t by a lot in France because we don’t have a store for gyaru’s brands unfortunately. です!どなたかよろしくお願いします!><

• 中学英語

次の文で、質問があります。 My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you ーask what you can do for your country. (1)注釈で、ask not ~  「~とたずねてはならない」とあったのですが、それなら、do not ask~ではないのでしょうか? (2)Americanの後の、コンマは何か意味があるのでしょうか?

• 中学3年英語について

Are you interested in robots? Yes, especially robots made in Japan. Do you know what they can do? I heard some of them can walk,talk, and even kick a ball. That's right. Not long ago, robots like those were just a dream. I know what you mean. Our dreams are becoming reality. Exactly. という英文に対して、 Q1 are YOU interested in robots? Q2 What is the dream? というのを問われたのですが英文での答え方がわからないです。 Q1については自分はYesなのでその答え方でお願いします。 教えて頂けると嬉しいです。m(__)m

• 英語訳してください。

ひろった文章なんですが。 Me and you have nothing to do with my gf Like i have nothing to do with ur husband So we can meet and do what we want when we are free あなたとわたしには私ねガールフレンドの事は関係がない そしてあなたの夫の事も同じだ 私たちが会うときは私たちはいつもフリーでありたい。 という訳でいいでしょうか? なんだか、意味深ぽいのかな… よろしくお願いします。

• 英語おしえてーー!

今中3なんですけど、英語で先生のスピーチやらないといけないんですけど! 教えてください!! 紹介記事にするんですけどいいですか? why is your favorite actor? 好きな俳優は誰ですか? 答 I like sato ryuta. What is your favorite food? 答 I like ice cream. Hava you ever been to foreign country? 答 I went to USA. What is your favorite color? 答 I like Black. Do you like students in togami? 答 Yes.I do. What is your favorite ward? 答 I like Nasebanaru. 以上なんですが、これを紹介記事にして欲しいです! 始まりは Hallo,everyone. Im going to introduce Ms ○○ to you. 中心部分 8行あるんですけどこの部分だけさっきの答え質問文をまとめてやってください!(この順番で) よろしくお願いします!

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?

• どの国が好きですか?

それらの国の中でどの国が好きですか?というときに Which of those countries do you like? Which one of those countries do you like? Which one country do you like? といくつか文が思い浮かんだのですが、どれが一番通じますか? いまいち which の使い方がよくわかりません。 あと、もっと簡単な言い方はできますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 訳や解釈をおしえてください

訳をおしえてください。 Anyway i'm seriously need relationship that's why ur i became more interested in ur profile. So what do u say about that? ところで、真剣なつきあいが必要なんだ。きみのプロフィール、、、、、きみはどう? I know it is too suddenly, but feel'ns can not be hide. What do u think? すごく突然なんだけど 、、、、、どうおもう? すいません おしえてください

• sportとsportsの違いって!?

sport/sports(スポーツ)についておしえてください。 例えば、 「どんなスポーツが好きですか?」 「どんなスポーツがあなたの国で人気がありますか?」 という場合… What sport do you like ? What sports do you like ? What sport do you like the best ? What sports do you like the best ? What sport is popular in you country ? What sports is popular in your country ? What sports are popular in your country ? どの表現が間違っているのか、それともどの表現でもいいのかわかりません。 問題集などだと、単数で使われている方が多いように感じます。 「スポーツ」は日本語的に発音するといつも複数形のような呼び方なので、余計に混乱してきます。 sをつける時とそうでないときの使い分けを、 出きるだけわかりやすく、理由を添えて教えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 初歩的な英語

Can I have a Japanese newspaper,please? (日本の新聞をもらえますか。) Do you have some Japanese newspaper? (日本の新聞はありますか。) 店で買うとき意味的には同じだと思うのですが Do you haveには何故someが付くのですか?

専門家に質問してみよう